Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco Vs 2B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 11:44 am

Marco was asked by a researcher to look into some strange ruins near the edge of town. According to him, it used to be part of the thriving city. A disaster had destroyed that part of town and he had heard about some people disappearing around there. The researcher wanted to understand the truth behind these rumors and maybe uncover some good finds.

Marco entered the destroyed part of the old town. He heard some noises from a building that had half sunk into the earth. Marco swelled his courage and went inside. After going down a half destroyed flight of stairs, he came upon a lab. In the center, on a table, sat a girl with white hair and a black dress. It looked like she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Marco quickly backed out of the room when he spotted the woman. He poked his head in to see if she noticed him. When he saw she was sill sleeping, he quietly reentered the room. He carefully began to poke around the lab as he did his best to keep as much distance between him and the sleeping woman as possible.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 1:07 pm

As Marco poked around the room, a strange robotic drone seemed to active. Marco approached the drone attempting to investigate the strange object. In response, it started to float up as it activated a loud alarm noise. It flew over to the sleeping girl as she opened her eyes and started to get up.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 3:58 pm

"Well, crap." Marco muttered to himself as he winced at the sudden alarm. As he watched the woman awaken from her slumber, he reached for his bow.

He hoped it wouldn't come down to a fight, but he knew his luck by now. At least there wasn't a crowd this time.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:20 pm

"Who are you? Are you human?" The girl asked. She seemed curious about the identity of her guest. The small pod next to her beeped rapidly, but it seemed to settle down once the white haired girl pet it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 12:57 pm

"My name is Marco, and yes I am human." he answered. He then took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves before he continued. "Who are you and why are you sleeping in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:06 pm

“My designation is 2B. I was created to assist and take care of humans. I exist to protect humans, especially from themselves. Now that you are here, I can fulfill my purpose.” She said the last statement with a small amount of lust in her tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:08 pm

"What do ya mean, protect us from ourselves?" Marco asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:18 pm

“Too many humans make decisions that lead to pain and sometimes death. Under my care, you won’t have to worry about decisions. Under my care, you will live a comfortable and pleasurable life.” She said in an enticing way.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:22 pm

"So, basically, ya think humans should just be mindless sex toys?" Marco asked before he created an arrow and fired it at the white haired woman. "Sorry, but I ain't interested."

(Arcane Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:30 pm

Arcane shot = 25

Marco’s arrow flew over 2B’s shoulder, missing her. This sudden act of aggression told 2B that words wouldn’t subdue her target. She charged at him.

Android’s hold = 30

2B pulled Marco into a tight embrace. Marco could feel her lips near his neck and her tits on his chest. “You need to see that this is for your own good. You don’t have to be afraid anymore. I’m here to protect you.” Marco could hear the android girl say into his ear.

2B: 30

Marco: 28 + Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:33 pm

Marco channeled magic into his fingers as he tried to get the surprisingly string woman to let him go.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 2:04 pm

Magic hands = 61, 55

Marco attempted to use his magical hands to break free, but she didn’t let up a bit. “Don’t fight it. Just give in and let me take care of you.” She whispered into his ear as she held him tighter. The surprising warm ness of her skin felt relaxing to Marco.

2B: 30

Marco: 26 + Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:15 pm

"N-no." Marco grunted as he continued to struggle in white haired woman's grip.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:21 pm

Magic hands = 51, 62

Marco’s hands finally are able to distract 2B as he frees himself from her grasp. He backs away a bit, trying to give himself some room to work. 2B looks a little sad as he backs off. “I’m only trying to do what is best for you and keep you safe. I guess I will just have to use pleasure to make you listen to reason.” 2B says as she gets ready, determined to “save” him from himself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:27 pm

"Yer the one being unreasonable." Marco snapped as he conjured an unusual arrow. He decided to give one of the newest tricks her learned a try and fired the trick arrow at 2B.

(Spellbinding Arrow)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Spellbinding arrow = 34

Marco’s arrow hit the ground near 2B. A magic circle appeared around the impact spot, binding the girl in place. 2B was confused what this was. “Pod, analyze this.” She said to her helper pod as it started to scare the circle.

Struggle = 25

“Analysis will take a few more moments.” The pod said, leaving 2B stuck in her predicament. 

2B: 29 + Bind

Marco: 26
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Marco smiled to himself at his success. He then created a flaming arrow and launched it at the bound woman.

(Flaming Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:45 pm

Flaming shot = 73

This time, Marco’s attack missed its mark by a good amount. The girl looked at Maro, starting to understand his pattern more. 

Struggle = 64

The pod beeps a few times before it projects a blue beam, dispelling the trap. “Analysis complete, trap disarmed.” The pod confirms as it returns to her side. 

2B: 29

Marco: 26
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:55 pm

Marco huffed in annoyance. He missed what should have been an easy shot. He created another arrow, this one covered in ice and frost and fired it at the woman.

(Frost Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:08 pm

Frost shot = 78

Marco’s shot hit her in the arm, freezing a small part of it. The robotic girl didn’t seem to care as she charged at Marco.

Android’s tits = 48

2B managed to grab Marco and force his face into her tits. As she smothered him, her tits started to vibrate, messaging his face. It filled Marco with feelings of comfort and some arousal. By the time she had let him go, he had a dopey and content look on his face.

(Android’s tits : 2B breast-smothers her target in her tits. He tits vibrate in a way that pacifies and calms her target.  Deals 2 WP and inflicts pacified status. The target makes a roll on their next roll to shake off the relaxed and pleasurable feeling, failure causes them to miss their attack and gives 2B advantage.)

2B: 28

Marco: 24 + Pacified
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:12 pm

"Wha?" Marco asked dumbly. He had been more acquainted with a woman's breasts then he'd ever like to admit, but that was the first time he ever felt them do something like that. His hand twitched as he tried create more arrows to shoot at her.

(Rapid Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:24 pm

Pacified = 49

Marco attempted to summon arrows, but he was so out of it he couldn’t. He just stood there with a lost look as he looked at his opponent. 

Dat Ass = 49, 88 

2B turned around and she started to jiggle her sizable ass almost hypnotically. Marco stared at her ass as he manhood seemed to rise in response. After a few moments of teasing, she brought her ass and started to grind it against his crotch. Like her tits, her ass started to vibrate, sending pleasant vibrations through his crotch. “See what I can do to take care of you?” The Android girl said sweetly.

Marco: 21 + stunned

(Not the best move for Marco to take a crit with.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:26 pm

Marco's only response was to let a groan as his body shuddered. His mind too overloaded from the sudden pleasure to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Dat ass = auto

2B continued to grind against his manhood as she increased the vibration setting in her ass. “It seems I have found your weak point. My body is designed to give maximum pleasure as well as protection. Please let me take care of you.” She said as she heard his moans. 

Marco: 18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marco Vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco Vs 2B
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next