Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco Vs 2B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 8:59 pm

Arcane shot = 76

Marco’s shot managed to clip her in the shoulder again. She seemed to smile at his last defiant act, almost finding it cute. She knew his will was in pieces and she only needed to put on a little more pressure to break it. 

Dat ass = 52

2B began to bounce her ass again, catching him in almost a hypnotic state. This time she made sure to take advantage of his pliable state. “You will call me Ma’am. You will comply with my orders and you will tell me everything about what was going through your head before. I need to know about your problems if I am going to help.” She said as she continued to jiggle her ass. After a few more moments, she placed his dock between her ass checks and turned up her vibration setting to maximum. In a few moments he came twice between her ass cheeks. 

(Marco’s WP has hit 0.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:21 pm

Marco's eyes took on a vacant look as he lost to the woman and her pleasure. "Ya see, Ma'am. There's this cow like woman. She just barged into my family's barn one day. Just came out of know where and started milking us like cattle and I... I couldn't do anything ta stop her. I was completely humiliated and I ran away in shame. Ever since then... I've always want ta got back and beat. Save my family and be a hero. I've met people who offer ta help or take her out for me, but... I always refuse like a stubborn fool. I selfishly thought I had ta be the one ta do it."

He let out a tired sigh as he collapsed to floor; completely physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted. "Yer right, Ma'am. I don't know what's best for me."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:30 pm

2B now looked at the poor man the same way a mom would look at a hurt child. “You need to stop refusing help and learn to accept when people are trying to help you. I promise that you won’t have to worry about that again. Ready to go to the bunker?” She asked as she was about to pick him up, but she stopped when her pod started to beep suddenly. It flew over to Marco and scanned the back of his neck. “What is that thing on the back of your neck?” 2B asked, concerned about her pod’s strange reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:41 pm

"A symbol of a magical pact, Ma'am." Marco answered. "Another woman had abducted me. She and her friends forced themselves on me. They only let me go if I agreed to come back one day so they could decide how I should live my 'happily ever after'."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:44 pm

“And what is this Happily ever after they want to give you?” 2B seemed so fused about the power coming from that seal.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:51 pm

"Whatever they want it to be." Marco answered blankly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 10:04 pm

“It could be dangerous to bring you to the bunker, especially if these people try to take the humans we protect. I will allow you to leave, but you will take this with you.” 2B hands Marco a black box. “With it, I can keep in contact with you and protect you at all times. I can use it to warp to your location. If you get rid of it or lose it, then it will prove to me that I will have to accompany you 24/7. Do I make myself clear? Also from now on, start allowing people to help you with your cow lady issue. Otherwise I will take care of it myself.” 2B said in a stern lecturing tone.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 10:07 pm

"Yes, Ma'am" Marco replied weakly, too weak to argue.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 10:12 pm

Deciding that he needed rest, 2B forces Marco onto the table she was laying on when he found her. She uses her messaging breasts to smother him out cold. A few hour later, Marco wakes up in the abandoned building. The sun poking through some of the destroyed parts of the building. Next to him was the black box that 2B gave him. When it held it, he felt like he could hear her in his head with the words ‘don’t lose it.’ Marco quickly gets himself ready and leaves to ruins.

(Summon: Black Box - allows Marco to summon 2B that uses her messaging tits, ass, or foot to tease and distract his opponents. Critical failure causes her to pleasure Marco, talking down to him as she does it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs 2B   Marco Vs 2B - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco Vs 2B
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3