Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco VS Fairytale

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco VS Fairytale  Empty
PostSubject: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:19 pm

(Sorry this is late.)

After his training from Mira, Marco headed to a guildhall in a small town. He heard that this was a magical guild called fairytale. He wanted to challenge some of the mages in order to prepare himself for the coming showdown with his future bride to be. He entered the guildhall to find it quiet. There were two women currently in there. The first was a blonde girl wearing a white and blue dress. The second was a brunette wearing a bikini top and red pants. They both noticed Marco quickly. “Welcome to fairytale. What can we do for you?” The blonde said.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 4:48 pm

"Um, hi." Marco greeted with a small wave. "Name's Marco. I've got less than a week ta prepare for a fight that will decide the rest of my life. A friend of mine sorta recommended this as a place where I could get some practice?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 4:53 pm

"Well I think we could help you. Who would you like to fight? Me?" Said the blonde, striking a seductive pose. "Or would you prefer me?" Said the other girl, bouncing her tits a little. The two women seemed a little too eager to help him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 5:05 pm

"Uh, the blonde, I guess?" Marco relied awkwardly as he took a step back from the enthusiastic women.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 5:54 pm

The one girl looked sad while the blonde jumped for joy. "My name is Lucy. I'll be your opponent." She said as the other girl took a spot behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 5:56 pm

"Alright then, Lucy." Marco said with a nod as he created a simple arrow. "Let's get this started then."

(Arcane Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:54 am

Arcane shot = 18

Marco’s arrow hits Lucy in the shoulder. She grunts as she endures the shot. “Looks like the farm boy is a mage, Lucy.” The other girl said with a laugh. “Seems like it, Cana” Lucy replied as she darted towards Marco.

Lucy’s lips = 74

Lucy pulls Marco into an intense kiss that she holds for a few seconds. As she pulls away, she whispers into his ear, “Why don’t you join Fairytale? It’s full of girls like us who could help you.”

Lucy: 28

Marco: 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 4:56 pm

"Not interested." Marco replied as he summoned another arrow and aimed it at his opponent's leg.

(Pinning Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 5:36 pm

Pinning shot = 40

Marco’s arrow manages to pin a corner of Lucy’s dress to one of the tables. “Why don’t you want to join?” She asked as she seemed to be more concerned about his rejection.

Lucy’s charms = 84 (crit)

Lucy leans down, showing a large amount of clevage. “Tell you what hun. If you beat me, I’ll give you a magic item that may help you win your big fight coming up. You lose and you join fairytale.” Lucy said, giving him a sultry look that left him stunned. 

Lucy: 27

Marco: 25, Advantage, Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 5:41 pm

"N-No!" Marco stuttered as he tried to get his heart under control. "I'm already trying ta get out of one deal that was forced on me, and now ya are trying ta force another one on me!"

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Lucy’s blow = 64

“We don’t want to force you into anything bad. The guild would just be your friends and help you when you needed it. You would just have to check in from time to time.” She said as she blew a kiss at Marco that felt like a soothing breeze. 

Lucy: 27

Marco: 23, Advantage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 5:55 pm

"What do ya even do here?" Marco asked as he created a flaming arrow and fired it at Lucy.

(Flame Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Flame shot = 56, 63

Marco’s arrow manages to catch Lucy in her leg, causing a burn to her lower leg. She almost trips on the bar, much to the concern of her friend. “We help people with problems. We also help our fellow guild members as well as practice magic.” answers the girl behind the bar.

Virgo Summon = 97

Lucy pulls out a gold key, but manages to drop it behind the bar. “Damnit, not again.” she says as she tries to reach it. 

Lucy: 26, Burn (3)

Marco: 23
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 6:09 pm

While his opponent was distracted by trying to pick up whatever she dropped, Marco took the opportunity to try and focus his power.

(Mind Charge)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 6:36 pm

Mind Charge = 93

Marco attempted to do use his mind, but got distracted by Cana. “What would you like to drink sweetie?” she said as she pulled out a bottle of fine alcohol. She wanted to distract him and maybe get some time with him.

Virgo Summon = 63

Lucy kept reaching for the key, but it was knocked a little further away by Cana. She glared up at her mischievous friend with a small glare and a tongue stuck out. 

Lucy: 25, Burn (2)

Marco: 23
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 6:39 pm

"Not thirsty." Marco said as he shook his head. He then summoned three arrows and fired them at Lucy in quick succession.

(Rapid Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:09 pm

Rapid shot = 65, 12, 44

Two of Marco’s three shots hit their mark, but the third managed to strike the girl behind the bar. “Both girls managed to get up with a very unhappy look in their eyes. “Lucy, please punish this guy before I get out from behind this bar and do it myself.” Cana said, with a glare. 

Aries Summon = 70

Lucy reaches and pulls out another key, summoning a door behind her. She puts the key into the lock and it opens with a flash of light. What emerges is a busty sheep girl in a pink wool dress. “You summoned me, Ms.Lucy?” the girl asks.

“Yeah, could you do something about him.” Lucy says, pointing at Marco. The girl nods as she snaps her fingers. Marco suddenly finds himself trapped in a large pink ball of wool, only his face sticking out. “I’m sorry Mr, but these are my orders.” the sheep girl says as she starts to make out with Marco.

Lucy: 22, Burn (1)

Marco: 20, Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:12 pm

Marco wordlessly squirmed as he tried to escape his woolly prison.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:19 pm

Struggle = 11 (crit fail)

Marco attempted to wiggle out, but was lost in the lip lock if the sheep girl who was really getting into it. Lucy couldn’t help but smile at this development. “You look so cute with her. Pink wool really is your color.” she said with a laugh as Cana pours her a drink. The two girls sit back as Aries goes to town. 

Lucy: 21

Marco: 18, Bind, Stun
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Marco could only moan weakly as he was overwhelmed by the sheep girl's kiss.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:30 pm

“You are a nice kisser.” Aries said to Marco with a slight blush. She continues to make out with him as the other girls watch from the bar. “Aries is normally very withdrawn. This is a new side we are seeing with her.” Lucy said to Cana amused. “Yeah, she seems to really like the new guy. You are really going to have to convince him to join the guild.” Cana responds. 

Marco: 16, Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:37 pm

Marco tried to push the banter out of his mind and went back to trying to escape.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:49 pm

Struggle = 62

Marco finally manages to break out of the pink wool. Aries looks sad as she vanishes. “Awwwww she was just getting excited. I may have to call her back later.” Lucy said, shaking her head as she got up from her chair.

Marco: 16
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:59 pm

Marco just glared at the blonde before he summoned and arrow coated with frost and launched it at her.

(Frost Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:15 pm

Frost shot = 30

Marco’s arrow manages to strike Lucy, freezing a shoulder. Cana whistled as she was suprised but the amount of tricks Marco had.

Virgo summoning = 78

“Lucy!” Cana said as she threw her the key she dropped before. Lucy used the key to summon another helper, this time in a Maid outfit. She didn’t stay long as she seemed to dive into the ground. “Don’t worry about Virgo, you will see her later.” Lucy said with a smirk. 

Lucy: 20

Marco: 16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco VS Fairytale    Marco VS Fairytale  Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco VS Fairytale
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next