Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giselle vs Brin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:07 pm

Giselle had been sitting around his study, looking through her mirror into the other world. She had been looking for the next person she would rescue from their sad lives and who she would help find their happily ever after. 

She would eventually find her next target.....a young knight named Brin. A youth with many sisters, he had been traveling trying to prove himself. Giselle couldn’t help but smile at his determination. She had two options, she could travel there herself and attempt a soft seduction to attempt to gain an advantage or she could summon him her to her world. She continued to watch him as she weighed what would be the better option.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:48 pm

Brin was minding his own business, sitting on a stump in the middle of the forest. He polished his shield to a mirror sheen, humming quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:52 pm

Giselle smiles as she made her decision. Summoning her power, she created a magic circle underneath him. The circle drew him in as he sunk into it, blacking out. Giselle freshened herself up as the circle appeared in her study, spitting the young man out. She waited for the man to awaken, pulling a book onto her lap with his name on the spine.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:54 pm

Brin groggily opened his eyes, feeling like he just woke up from a long nap. He was in a study of some sort, and there was a beautiful woman sitting there, smiling at him. He got up and looked around. 'Where am I? And who are you?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 7:57 pm

“My name is Giselle. My job is to help people by freeing them of their sad lives, bringing them over to my world to help them find their happily ever after. I’m going to help you find yours.” Giselle said in a very happy tone. She seemed to be quite happy with her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:02 pm

'What do you mean? What kind of happily ever after am I supposed to have?' he asked, a chill down his back as he sensed her intentions.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:04 pm

“That’s what we are going to find out. I have a few friends who would love to meet you. I’m sure after a few minutes, you will find them to be your new BFFs.” Giselle says, as she pulls a book out. “Is there anything about women that catches your fancy?” she inquires.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Brin blushes fiercely, then manages to stammer out, 'I have a thing for anything involving lipstick. Being kissed with it, having applied onto someone or myself, or teased or humiliated with it in some way. It's a long story.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:17 pm

E.F. Fairy godmother = 48

“Oh my. I know just the fairy who could help with that.” Giselle said, as she opened a book and the room seemed to disappear. Brin found himself in a fancy garden at night. He was surprised as a flash of blue sparkles blinded his vision. As it cleared, he found himself looking at a blonde lady wearing a soft blue dress with fairy wings on her back. “My my, Giselle told me that you had a thing for lipstick, but I think after you see what I can do, you will have some more feminine tastes.” she said as she pointed her wand, “bippoty boppoty boo.” she said as Brin is engulfed in the same blue sparkles from before. He suddenly finds himself wearing a large blue ball gown. His feet were now in heels and his face was covered in makeup, his lips coated in a deep red lipstick. “You look gorgeous hun.” the fairy godmother said as the room vanished, returning Brin to the study looking like a princess himself. Giselle couldn’t help but give him a wolf whistle of her own.

Brin: 27 Femme + Mgical form (5)

Giselle: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:20 pm

Brin blushed. He felt the warm wetness on his lips and that affected him more than he thought. The dress was tight and heavy, but something about it made him feel...good. He tried to shake it off and swing at her with his sword

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Basic Cutter = 18
E.F. Cinderella = 38

Brin manages to land a small scratch to Giselle. Rather then be suprised, she smiled. “I was hoping you would make this interesting. Let me introduce you to your next friend. You and she have similar tastes in outfits.” she said as the room changed again. 

Brin found himself in what looked like a ballroom. The only other person in it was a curvy blonde woman, wearing the exact same outfit as Brin. “Well well Well. I though I was the only one who could pull off this outfit. You look pretty cute in it yourself. Let’s see if you can dance like a princess.” Cinderella said as she pulled Brin in close as she lead him though a dance. He could hear music as he was lead through the dance with Cinderella leading him though it. He felt his heart racing as she continued to make small comments on his princess like appearance. At the end of the dance, she dipped him as she pulled him into a passionate kiss. The room returned to normal, but he could feel Cindella’s lipstick coating his lips as well. “Seems like you two really hit it off on the right foot.” Giselle said with a smile.

Brin: 22, Femme + Magical Form (4)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:34 pm

The lipstick coating his lips was really messing with his concentration. He could barely even attempt to tell her she was wrong. He tried to perform a slash with some more power behind it.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:43 pm

Starlight slash = 21
Magical Kiss = 64

Brin attempted to slash at Giselle, but she managed to avoid it. “A princess shouldn’t be playing with swords. She should be preparing herself for finding true love. She needs to really practice true love’s kiss.” Giselle says as she pulls Brin into a passionate kiss. Brin can hear romantic music playing as he sees little birds flying around the pair. As Giselle breaks the kiss, she smiles at him. “That lipstick really looks great on you. You kiss like a natural princess.” she says with a gentle smile that warms Brin up.

Brin: 20, Femme + Magical form (3)

Giselle: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:41 pm

Brin stumbles back, dazed from the kiss. He tries to wipe off the lipstick from his mouth, but finds that it won't come off. He attempts to get back some of his willpower by focusing his mind.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:53 pm

Intense concentration = 28
Magical Caress = 71

Brin manages to calm his mind and restore some of his will. Giselle looked at him with a small smirk. “You seem to enjoy being dressed up. Maybe you should be the bride walking down the isle when you choose the woman who you will spend your life with. You could wear her lipstick all the time.” Giselle teased with a smile, holding a tube of lipstick.

Brin: 24, Femme + Magical Form (2)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 9:56 pm

'Wear her lipstick...All the time?' Brin whispered. The lipstick on his lips and the tight dress was really starting to get to him. He stares at the tube of lipstick, lost in her words.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:09 pm

E.F. Sleeping Beauty = 90 (crit)

“Let me introduce you to your next potential wife.” Giselle says as she opens another book. Brin finds himself in a locked bedroom. Asleep on the bed, is a woman in a pink dress. Her makeup is flawless with her lipstick looking captivating. Inside his head, Brin can hear Giselle’s voice......”Awaken her with true love’s kiss.” He walks over to the bed and kisses her on the lips. The sleeping princess opens her eyes and smiles sweetly at him. “Oh my darling princess, I’ve waited for you so long.” she says as she gently pulls him down onto the bed in the most gentle makeout session that Brin had ever been in. He could feel her shimmering lipstick covering his lips, giving him perfectly kissable lips as well. After a few minutes of kissing and sensual cuddling, Brin found himself back in Giselle’s room. “Wow, she really made your lips look fantastic. You should see.” Giselle said as she held up a mirror to his face. His made up face looked cute before, but Sleeping Beauty’s lipstick took it up a notch.  

Brin:21,  Stun, Femme + Magical forme (1)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:12 pm

Brin saw how flawless and perfect his lips were, absolutely covered in her glossy red lipstick. He felt so nice and... pretty? He could sense a feeling bubbling up inside of him that made a small part of him giddy. Lost in how perfect his lips looked, Brin was completely stunned.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Magical Kiss = 12

Giselle couldn’t help but pull Brin into a passionate kiss. Brin could hear the same romantic music louder now, his own heart racing from from the kiss. After a few minutes, she breaks the kiss as the magic from the fairy godmother runs out, returning him to his regular form. “Aww you looked so cute before. If you ask me nicely, I could ask fairy godmother to give you another makeover in another dress. I’ll even ask her to give you the same lipstick as Aurora.” Giselle tempts him. 

Brin: 19

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:27 pm

A large part of Brin wanted to take her up on that offer, and both of them knew it. It was what he wanted, deep down. Trying to distract her (and himself) from that train of thought, Brin attempted a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 pm

Blade combo = 67, 20, 81
Magical Caress = 6

Giselle manages to doge his sloppy thrown attacks with ease with only one managing to get a scratch. She gets in close as she teases his crotch with her knee and caresses his face with her hand. “We both know what will make you happy. Call your fairy godmother and start towards your happily ever after.” Giselle whispers in his ear, making sure he gets a good look at the lipstick on her lips.

Brin: 16

Giselle: 27
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:37 pm

Brin tried his best to shake off her temptations. He had a bad feeling that if she asked again, he might not be able to refuse her. He once again tried for a riskier slash of his blade.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:44 pm

Starlight slash = 72
E.F. Sleeping Beauty = 25

Brin’s slash manages to hit Giselle hard, pushing her back a bit. “This side of you is the problem. You hurt those who are only trying to help you. To make you happy. Fairy Godmother allowed you to enjoy your fetish and experience something new. Cinderella danced romantically with you. Aurora cuddled you and shared her special lipstick with you. They wanted to make you happy and you repay that kindness with violence. I even offered to get fairy godmother back for you so you could enjoy yourself more.” Giselle said, looking hurt. 

Brin: 16

Giselle: 24
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:49 pm

Brin could still taste the lipstick on his lips, a constant reminder of his situation. Part of him wanted to submit to her and get another princess makeover, but he still had a little fight left in him. 'I don't want to be your little princess!' He said in a voice not fooling anybody. Brin put up his shield to try to intercept a failed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 10:55 pm

Shield stance = 14
Magical Caress = 78

Brin keeps his shield up, waiting for Giselle to mess up her attack. However, Giselle manages to get in close as her knee teases his crotch. She swings a tube of lipstick in front of his face. “Call fairy godmother and I will let you really indulge with your desires.” Giselle said, making sure that her lips and the lipstick dominated his vision. She wanted him to call fairy godmother to really let his feminine side out.

Brin: 13

Giselle: 24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giselle vs Brin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giselle vs Brin   Giselle vs Brin Empty

Back to top Go down

Giselle vs Brin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next