Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Giselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:03 pm

As Salos was traveling between towns one evening, a panicked shriek pieced the quiet air. The pyromancer looked around and saw that further up the road, a group of men were gathered around a woman on the ground. She was crying as one of the men pulled at her bright red hair. In her arms was an empty bag, its contents spilled all around her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:08 pm

Salos charged forward, throwing daggers at the men, chasing them away. Salos starts to pick up the contents of the purse, handing them to the woman. "Are you ok?" He asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:13 pm

(Convenient Rescue -roll 97- Crit Fail!)

"I'm fine." the redhead woman said as she accepted her things. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come by."

As she put her belongings back in her purse, Salos noticed out of the corner of his eye that the men who were running away seemed to have vanished into thin air.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Giselle: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:17 pm

"My name is Salos. Why did those men attack you?" Salos said, trying to get an idea of who this girl was.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:20 pm

(Getting to Know You -roll 23- Fail!)

"I don't know." the woman said as she slouched, suddenly looking very tired. "I can only guess they were bandits of some kind."

Salos: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:24 pm

"Strange they didn't seem to put up much of a fight." He said, partly posing himself in thought.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:28 pm

(Cute Flirting -roll 4- Crit Success!)

"I'm sure they were just scared of facing someone as courageous as you.Surely if I was traveling with a strong man as handsome as you, then they never would have attacked me in the first place." The red head said as she gave her savior a charming smile.

Salos: 29 Willpower + 1 Trust + 'Stunned'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:33 pm

"I didn't do much. I just did what anyone would have done. Truth be told, your the first one to call me handsome. Usually in called cute because of my girly looks." Salos say, not even thinking about who she could be.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:35 pm

(Getting to Know You -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

"Well, I- ow" the woman began only to cut herself off as she accidentally bit her tongue.

Salos: 29 Willpower + 1 Trust
Giselle: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:40 pm

"Are you ok?" Salos asked the woman.

(The first phase can be slow. Feel to to skip parts if you like. I don't know what the hades I was thinking.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:49 pm

(Getting to Know You -roll 94- Crit Success!)

"I'm okay." the woman replied. "What I was trying to say was that any woman would be smitten by a man who appeared from know where to save them in their time of need. So, uh, before this gets too awkward, you're not seeing anyone, are you?" she asked sweetly as she fluttered her eyelashes at Salos.

Salos: 29 Willpower + 3 Trust
Giselle: 29 Stamina + 1 Lore

(It's slow, but I kind of like that she has the first phase.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:51 pm

"No I'm not really seeing anyone. There was one girl who loved bubblegum, but ended up more of a teacher to me than anything." He admitted, once again without thinking.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:54 pm

(Cute Flirting -roll 83- Fail!)

The woman hummed thoughtfully to her self as she rummaged around in her purse, but couldn't seem to find what she was looking for.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 6:55 pm

"Are you looking for something? I did find all your makeup, right?" He said as he bit his lip at the mention of makeup.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 pm

(Cute Flirting -roll 21- Fail!)

"Aw, no, that's not it." the woman said as she shook her head. "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Giselle."

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:01 pm

"Salos. Pleasure to meet you. " he said a bit sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:05 pm

(Getting to Know You -roll 26- Success!)

"I know. You already told me." Giselle said with a giggle. "You know, Salos. You seemed particularly interested in my make up. Do you like it when a girl pretties herself up for you?"

Salos: 29 Willpower + 5 Trust
Giselle: 29 Stamina + 2 Lore
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:13 pm

"Truth be told it's that and usually the one who would end up prettied up was me." Salos said, his face red as he partly wondered why he couldn't shut himself up.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:19 pm

(Getting To Know You -roll 88- Crit Success!)

"And you like that sort of thing?" Giselle asked. There was no hint of judging in her voice, only honest curiosity. "Wearing make up and putting on dresses?"

Salos: 29 Willpower + 7 Trust + 'Stunned'
Giselle: 29 Stamina + 3 Lore
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:21 pm

"Yes. I've ended up a princess a few times because of it." He finds himself confessing more to this girl. He is unsure why he feels so share happy tonight. Part of him is getting concerned.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:26 pm

(Getting To Know You -roll 10- Crit Success!)

"You'll have to tell me about that some time." Giselle said with a laugh that made his heart flutter. "Anything you particularly like about women? Any specific part of a girl that drives you wild?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

Salos: 29 Willpower + 9 Trust + 'Stunned'
Giselle: 29 Stamina + 4 Lore
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:31 pm

"I love breasts and ass equally. Especially on larger women." He confessed to the woman.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:40 pm

(First Kiss -roll 46- Success!)
(A Whole New World Triggers!)

"Wonderful! I think I know enough about you now to make your dreams come true!" Giselle said bursting with excitement. Before Salos could wonder what was going on, she pulled him into a kiss. He closed his eyes to savor the moment, but when he opened them the world had changed.

Everything around him looked so much more alive, and the woman he had saved was now dressed as a princess.

Salos: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:42 pm

"Crap. I don't think I'm in town anymore. You were just manipulating things before." Salos said as he took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 7:46 pm

(Magical Kiss -roll 83- Fail!)

"Guilty as charged." Giselle said. "And now I can use what I've learned to give a perfect happily ever after!"

She suddenly teleported right next to Salos, but the wary adventurer managed to avoid the surprise attack.

Salos: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Giselle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next