Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Giselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:44 pm

Charlie was resting in a town from one of her latest adventures. While enjoying a beverage at the tavern, she could feel someone’s eyes on her.

From another world, a woman was watching a mirror, seeing a woman that was drinking alone. “She looks like a worthy soul that would find happiness here.” she said with a calm smile. She reached for a book that had the name “Charlie” on the spine.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:47 pm

Charlie drank some juice while putting her hood up feeling shy not knowing who was watching her as she looked around trying her best to act casual.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:55 pm

A portal suddenly opened up behind her drawing her in and causing her to black out. When she came to, she was in a study that had dozens upon dozens of books. “Welcome to my study.” said a woman in traditional princess dress.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 6:58 pm

Charlie yells out in surprise as she's pulled in. Next thing she new she woke up to a amazing room that reminded her of her masters library as she looks to the woman "uh hello there can you tell me how i got here?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:00 pm

The princess smiled. “My name is Giselle. I summoned you from your world to mine in order for you to find your happily ever after.” she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Charlie thinks for a second and snaps her fingers "Oh i get it! You know magic and you can help me learn new magic like a new teacher right?!" she looks proud of herself thinking she solved the case. "Then i can prove myself as a great mage!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:07 pm

“Hehehe you are silly. I meant to find your true love and to live happily in my world.” she said, clearing the picture for her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:10 pm

Charlie looks at her confused "Sorry miss Giselle but i don't think i have time for true love right now. I wanna learn a lot of magic first!" She stands up and looks around for a way out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:11 pm

“I’m sorry, but I’m going to help you. I am doing what is best for you and your not leaving until you find true love.” she said as she pulled a book onto her lap. Charlie read her name on the spine and got a bad feeling about it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:14 pm

Charlie gulps and pulls out her staff noticing the book "i feel like i can't talk my way out of this."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:23 pm

Magical knowledge = 6

Giselle opens her book and chats a spell. “The next words out of your mouth will tell me your desires. This will help me mold your happily ever after.” she said as Charlie felt a compulsion to reveal one of her kinks.

Charlie: 30
Giselle: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Charlie blushes as she says "my kink is being tiny and played with like a doll!" She covers her mouth before trying to use a fireball

(Wild magic (due to being flustered by revealing her kink), fireball)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:34 pm

Fireball = 87 (wild magic: 16 sucess is yours)
E.F Alice = auto (Due to wild magic)

Her fireball ended up fizzling out and knocked her on her ass. Giselle opens a book and the room vanishes. Charlie now finds herself in a garden with a woman in a blue dress with blonde hair. “Hi. I’m Alice and I heard you like being treated like a doll. I hope you enjoy this.” she said sweetly. She forced a potion into Charlie’s mouth, causing her to shrink to a doll’s size. “Let’s make you more comfortable.” Alice says as she puts her into her panties.

Charlie: 28, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:37 pm

Charlie squeaks in surprise and blushes as she feels some remnants of the liquid in her mouth as she kisses alice's cheeks without thinking

(turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:40 pm

E.F Alice = Cont

“Mmmmmm You feel really nice in there. I’m enjoying this more then I thought.” Alice says, pulling her panties into a wedgie, forcing her deeper into her ass. Her moans showing Charlie that she was getting turned on by this play. 

Charlie: 26, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:41 pm

Charlie realizes what she was doing and blushes deeper trying to crawl out "I'm sorry miss it feels nice in here but i cant give up that easily!"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:48 pm

Struggle = 31
E.F. Alice = cont 

Charlie only managed to get herself tangled in her panties as she drew more moans from the girl. “Oh my, you feel so pleasurable down there. This feels great.” she moans from the feeling of her struggling. 

Charlie: 24, Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Charlie blushes deeper and continues trying to get out "well im glad you enjoy this ma'am but i'd really like to be freed. maybe we can work something out?"

(struggle, if fail offer to make a deal for freedom from bind)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:02 pm

struggle = 81

“Ok hun. For now, I will let you go after I change your outfit.” Alice says as she pulls her out of her panties. She strips the girl of her outfit, putting her in the same blue dress she was wearing. “You are such a cute doll. Maybe I should give you a makeover to be more my doll later.” she said as the garden vanished, returning her to Giselle. “Wow. Looks like Alice left an impression on you.” she said with a laugh. 

Charlie: 22
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:04 pm

Charlie blushes and huffs before looking at giselle and sighing "I don't know how this spell will result so don't be mad at me" She is circled by a calm light trying to change her form.

(form change (bunny))
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Form change (bunny) = 52
Magical Kiss = 39

Charlie changed a little as she suddenly gained bunny ears, it strangely complemented the outfit she was now wearing. “Mmmmmm. What an interesting plot twist.” Giselle said, noticing the change in the girls nature. “I see a lot of potential in that form of yours.” she said with a smile.

Charlie: 22
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:16 pm

Charlie jumps proud of herself for completing her spell before blushing at her new mindset feeling more sexual than normal before looking at giselle and runs up to her to give her a small kiss

(draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:20 pm

Draining kiss = 42
Magical kiss = 18

Charlie manages to pull Giselle into a kiss and steals some of her energy. As she tries to pull away, Giselle stops her. “Why end this so soon? Let me show you a real kiss.” she says as she kisses her full on the lips. Charlie is overwhelmed by feelings of romance as she hears music in her head. 

Charlie: 22, Charmed
Giselle: 28
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:23 pm

Charlie looks surprised at giselle feeling more in love with her from a simple kiss before she smiles and bows her head "Oh miss giselle~ Would you like to feel my really soft fur? you won't regret it"

(soft fur)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:38 pm

Soft fur = 55
Item:Shrinking potion = 70

“Maybe later, but you should try this first.” Giselle says as she pulls a blue vial from between her tits. She grabs Charlie’s face and forces it down her throat. She is surprised when once again, she shrinks to the size of a doll. “You like being treated like a doll, so that’s how I will treat you.” she said with a smile.

Charlie: 22, Charmed, Small (2)
Giselle: 28
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie Vs Giselle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Giselle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next