Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test v. Aniketsu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:46 pm

Putting away her sleeve and straight out grab his dick, she began to stroke it vigorously, smiling happily as she firmly pinned him to the floor. Her hand felt just as good as her clothes, sending chills through his body. "That's it, feel how good the Fibers are. You'll be wearing them in no time~!" As she held him in place, her clothes reassumed their old shape.

Curious Cat - 4

Test: 14 + Bound (TT: 4)
Annie: 20

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:51 pm

As he began to return to his senses and regain his self control, Test realized what a compromising position he was in. Jumping to his feet and leaping away from Annie he declared. "No, I'll never succumb to the likes of you." Sounding both a little more worried and a little more excited then he'd meant to.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:35 pm

Unfortunately for Test, though he wanted and tried to break free to fight back, his words became an embarrassment as Annie kept him held down with a surprising amount of strength. His struggle made her laugh as her hand continued to stroke his dick lovingly. "Oh, little hero, it's just like you to say something so wonderful. It's no fun without a good struggle~!"

Struggle - 21

Test: 13 + Bound (TT: 4)

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:43 pm

Things were getting really worrying. As Annie chipped away at Tests resolve it was getting more and more tempting to just lie still and let it happen. But Test wasn't ready to give up just yet.

Struggle -> River Stance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:51 pm

With another burst of effort, he finally managed to shove her off and get into a counter-stance, ready for her next move. However, in spite of his preparedness, it seems Annie was able to read through him this time and avoided a counterattack, kicking his halberd away and pulling him in for another kiss. "I think it's time you shift perspectives again." Threads snaked their way into his mind and sewed themselves in once more, pulling him into another deep haze. "That's much better~!"

Struggle - 40
River Stance - 80, 22
Thread of Fate (Disadv) - 8, 76 (Success)

Test: 12 + Mental Bind (TT: 5)

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Tests mind lashed out against the threads doing it's best to ignore the part of him that was enjoying both the kiss and the hazy feeling it induced.

Bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:09 pm

They held incredibly strong, though the struggling was loosening them up, yet not enough to escape yet. As he was forcefully domesticated, Annie took this opportunity to do something she'd been wanting to do for a while. "Those clothes look terrible on you, and the tunic I gave you really wants to be worn again. So let's change that and everyone wins~!" She dug her claws into his clothing and ripped them to shreds entirely, leaving him completely stark naked. "Don't worry, you'll be back in your rightful place very soon!"

This promise and his exposure to her made him worried, frightful, but most powerful of all emotions he felt in the moment, he felt longing. He remembered how pleasurable it felt to wear the clothes she gave him and he could feel her eyes looking his naked body up and down. Just the anticipation was killing him.

Quick Change - 90 Crit (WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CRITS!?!?!)

Test: 11 + Mental Bind + Naked + Stunned
Anika: 20

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:13 pm

With sudden and surprising force Annie tore off Tests worn traveling cloths. The shock of being stripped, and the promise of her honeyed words, left Test completely dumbfounded and brimming with an excitement he knew was wrong.

Stunned

(I have no idea. It seems the dice have decided that everything will be either a spectacular success or a spectacular failure)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:22 pm

"You stay right there, little hero, I'll be right back with your clothes~!" She planted a sweet kiss on his lips before leaving him to the Life Fibers restraining his mind as she walked off to collect the tunic he'd so callously taken off. If ever there were a chance to break free and attack, this was it!

Doll You Up - 46 (Part 1)

Test: 10 + Mental Bind + Naked
Annie: 20 + Busy

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:35 pm

Recognizing this as an unrivaled opportunity to escape Test renews his struggle against the Fibers that held his mind.

Struggle -> Repel
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:52 pm

(I had to reroll because you got a 13 on your Struggle roll XD I can't just let this keep going, man!!)

He managed to break free of the threads that bound his mind again and took up his halberd, thrusting it at Annie as she turned to come back with the tunic in hand, striking her hard. However, she merely smiled and grabbed onto the pole, using it to pull him close. "So you broke free again, well done. But I think it's time to get you dressed!" With a few swift moves, she managed to slip the tunic and trousers onto him, the Life Fibers inside clinging to his skin and already getting right to work making him feel wonderful.

"Oh, you look so dashing, my hero! With an outfit like that, you certainly would not look out of place facing a dragon to save a princess."

Struggle - 22
Repel - 46
Doll You Up - 34, 58

Test: 9 + Kamui
Annie: 18

(Your attacks do more damage now, but you're taking a point of damage every turn, Good Luck)

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:57 pm

(You're the DM, it is entirely within your right to fudge dice of things are getting too one-sided for your tastes.)

Despite Tests best efforts Annie had managed to get the outfit of unnatural fibers she had picked out earlier back on him. He could feel the strange clothes begining their insidious attack on his body and mind. Even as his body felt stronger and more responsive he knew that eventually there would be a price.
It was far to late to get it off him. His only hope now was to defeat Annie before the fibers could do to him what they had clearly already done to her.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:16 am

He got into his counterstance again and though Annie was confident, charging forth to attack, the outfit gave him an edge. He quickly slammed the flat of the Halberd into her head, making her go dizzy. The power of the Fibers were no joke and they made him feel so strong.

River Stance - 5, 90 Crit Success
Purr-fect - 17, 85

Test: 8 + Kamui
Annie: 14 + Stunned

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:23 am

Test felt amazing. The fibers boost to his strength and reflexes was exhilarating. Ultimately that's likely what made them so dangerous, as the thought of simply leaving the outfit on got more an more tempting.

Repel
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:28 am

He conked her in the face while she was wobbling around, making her stumble over onto the floor. "W-Wait till I'm back on my feet, I'll have so much fun with you..."

Repel - 46

Test: 7 + Kamui
Annie: 11

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:32 am

Test could feel the fibers eating away at his mind he had to get them off as soon as he could regardless of the seductive danger Annie herself posed.

Get the Kamui off.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:49 am

He tugged at his clothes, but the threads held tight to his skin, a good minute of screaming pain finally making him give up on removing them for now. "Oh, you sweet little hero, why don't you just embrace the Life Fibers. They make you so strong and handsome, why you've never made more of a leap in our battle than right now, with those fabrics on your skin. And besides..." She pulled him in closer and gave him another deep, loving french kiss. "I want to keep you as my pet so badly~!"

Undress - 25 (It was straight up a 1, but it would've been too easy to end the fight there if I let that slide)
Kitty Tongue - 68

Test: 4 + Kamui
Annie: 11

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 am

Well getting them off was definitely not happening. And Annie's words were starting to sound more and more reasonable. But Test was determined to fight to the end.

Repel
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:03 am

His attack jabbed at Annie and pushed her back, but she was far more determined than that... Unfortunately, every move she made to get past his polearm was met with another prodding. "I'm no cattle for you to herd, little hero."

Repel - 36
Kitty Kiss - 18, 25

Test: 3 + Kamui
Annie: 8

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:06 am

"Well herders must deal with both cattle and wolves." The bravado in Tests voice seeking to hide the fact that he's teetering on the edge of defeat.

Basic attack.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:17 am

OH JESUS!! A 15 FOR TEST AND A 100 FOR ANNIE!! WHY!?! Well, I did a reroll and he's losing anyway =w=" So might as well...))

Test raised his halberd, ready to swing down on this wolf when he felt his whole body surge with pleasure as he witnessed Annie begin to dance sensually about the store, caressing her curves as her body weaved around, disappearing behind a clothes rack before emerging with a form-fitting nurse's outfit on. She moved in close and touched a hand to his cheek and whispered a sweet, sinful nothing into his ear before continuing her dance behind another clothes rack and reemerging with another new outfit, this one a costume depicting a succubus, with a heart-shaped boob window over her cleavage, a long tail and black wings and horns. This time she reached into his pants with her tail and stroked his cock with a sadistic, increasingly lustful grin on her face.

Pulling away one more, she hid fully behind another rack and emerged in a new dress, one more regal than the rest of the outfits, with a small crown and glossy lipstick and eyeshadow. She approached him one final time and gave him a single command. "Kneel." He obeyed without question, looking up to find her bare under the skirt, making his face light up red. "Oh, is that really how you'll act around your princess, dear hero? Weren't you going to sweep me off my feet and love me all night~?" Slowly, the dress disappeared, no more like melded back into her body, replaced by the outfit she wore when they first met. "Claim me, my sweet, heroic slave~!"

Basic - 15 Crit Fail
Nimble Kitty - 100 Crit

Test: 0 + Kamui
Annie: 8

Test loses

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:30 am

Just as Test was about to swing once more he for me himself frozen in place. This time not by shock or injury but by Annie's mesmerizing dance. First she was content to mearly dance and emphasize her curves for his entranced eyes. But then came the changes, first she changed into a nurse's uniform certain to drive anyone wild. Then she returned in a succubus outfit with a boob window that particularly captivated his attention. Finally a crown and dress fit for royalty. As she returned to the dress she had worn originally and sweetly spoke one final command Test no longer had the will or desire to resist her.
"Oh please, make me your hero slave." Test gasped as he jumped to his feet and embraced her, ready to obey.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:36 am

She laughed more boisterously than ever before caressing his cheek again and pulling him into her body, her curves and her clothes rubbing against his. "Of course I'll make you my slave, you adorable little hero." With him no longer fighting back, having fully surrendered, the Life Fibers he wore dug themselves into his mind and body more than ever, pulling him completely under their influence and even better for Test, under the control of the gorgeous woman in front of him. With a deep, passionate kiss, she gave her toy a new purpose, to pleasure her however she wanted and to draw in more simple-minded naked monkeys to submit to REVOCS.

PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test v. Aniketsu
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3