Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:41 pm

(Struggle -roll 60- Success!)

Test was finally able to make his escape from the dominating derriere.

"Still haven't learned your lesson?" the woman asked with a scowl.

Test: 7 Willpower
Bunda Amore: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:44 pm

The woman's taunts were surprisingly appropriate as Test had indeed learned his lesson. He'd leaned to try really hard to not get grabbed and pinned down.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:50 pm

(Trap Test -roll 83- Fail!)
(River Stance -roll 95- Crit Fail!)

Test shifted his stance, only to slip on the broken heel of his opponents shoe. He had to slam his weapon into the ground to stop himself from falling over.

The woman just let out a mocking laugh at the display.

Test: 6 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 9:51 pm

Test took a deep breath, focused on not letting the woman's mockery get to him, and tried again.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:01 pm

(Trap Test -roll 98- Crit Success! Trap Roll -roll 2- Darting Kiss Number of Hits -roll 4-)
(River Stance -Fail due to stun from Crit Success!)

As Test got back into his stance, the silver haired woman walked away and flipped another switch on the wall.

Several holes opened and darts tipped with lips fired out of them. The warrior was left on the receiving end of several projectile kisses delivered to his crotch.

Test: 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:08 pm

Seeing that the midara had found a way around his strategy and feeling his body and mind about to give out Test flees before things could get any worse.

Run away
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:12 pm

(Run Away -roll 56- Success!)

"Hey, Asshole!" the woman called after him as he ran from the room. "He just barges into my room and then leaves when we're about to get to the fun part." she grumbled when she though he was out of ear shot.

While she didn't seem to chase after him, Test was still inside her domain.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:18 pm

Test fearfully of encountering any other midara exploring this manor quickly attempted to flee the way he came. (Out of character I assume the front door will now be locked to give Test a reason to keep exploring the manor.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:22 pm

(Encounter -roll 82- Success!)

As Test tried to make it back to the entrance, his path was cut off. Standing at the base of the stairs leading back up, was a woman in a black corset with white trimming that drew his eyes to her impressive figure, a matching black skirt with white frills, black stocking and garterbelts, high-heels, and a black maid headdress.

She spotted him and smiled a smile that was a mix of seductive and predatory.

French Maid: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 10:25 pm

With his willpower already fading Test tried his hardest to keep his eyes from immediately locking onto the new woman's breasts, a task her corset was not helping, and tried his best to get his bearings.

A Moment of Respite
(I should note that I originally intended for A Moment of Respite to be a skill that automaticlly succeeds. but one that can only be used once, although I have since realized I didn't make that clear on the character sheet. As DM I'll leave it up to you whether it being an automatic success is reasonable or not.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 8:50 pm

(A Moment of Respite -Auto- Roll 5-)
(A Warm Welcome -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

Tests goal of not staring at the woman's breasts was made easier when she suddenly tripped and landed on her face

French Maid: 4 Stamina

(It's fine. It's less consistent then the other self heals I've seen people put on their characters. Just remember to also put the "once per fight thing" on the character sheet if you really mean it to work that way.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:01 pm

Test offered the woman a hand hoping to get some information on how whereabouts.
"Excuse me miss, what is this place and where is the exit. I came in quite by accident and don't wish to intrude any further."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:04 pm

(A Warm Welcome -roll 43- Fail!)

"We're in the basement of the Amore Manor." the woman said as she took his hand. "As for a way out, if you're down here, I can only assume Lady Bunda has already locked the door."

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Well that's to be expected of a midara manor. Test thought.
"And how would I get the door open?" Test asked hoping to solve things civilly.

(Also my mistake I thought I had put "only usable once per battle" on A Moment of Respite. I have updated the character sheet accordingly.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:15 pm

(A Warm Welcome -roll 10- Crit Success!)

Instead of answering his question the woman pulled him into a kiss. "Why would you want to do that, Master?" she asked as fluttered her eyelashes at him.

Test: 5 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:19 pm

Tests mind briefly blanked as the woman pulled him into a kiss unable to answer or pull away.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:23 pm

(Awaiting Orders -roll 91- Crit Fail!)

"Master?" the woman asked nervously when she noticed how unresponsive he had become.

Test: 5 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:25 pm

Test slightly raised his halberd and said in slightly sterner tones.
"I'm going to ask again. How do I get out of here."

Repel but only if the maid approaches him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:29 pm

(Repel -roll 49- Fail!)
(A Warm Welcome -roll 95- Crit Fail!)

The woman winced at his tone. "I-I don't know!" she admitted as she closed here eyes and braced herself. "Men who've come here have only been able to leave after the ladies of the house have gotten bored with them!"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:31 pm

"So I've got to fight my way out?" Test asked growing increasingly worried. "Who would have the key?" He asked briefly lowering his guard as the exhaustion from earlier started to get to him again.

Skip Turn
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:36 pm

(Pass)

The woman noticeably relaxed when she realized he wasn't going to strike her for her failure. "If anyone could get you out of here, it'd be Lady Amore herself. But to reach her, you'd have to get past her pets first, not to mention any maids you encounter along the way. Myself included."

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:41 pm

Realizing what she was implying Test quickly raised his weapon again. "Get past. As in defeat in combat? That's barbaric!" Test exclaimed just before he remembered that such tests were known to be one way midara screened potential "playmates".

Repel but only if the maid approaches him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:49 pm

(Repel -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Awaiting Orders -roll [36, 49] - Success!)

"The Lady's Pets just want to make sure a visitor is worthy of her time." the maid said as she pushed his weapon aside with surprising ease before pulling him into another kiss that made his mind hazy. "As for us maids, I'm sure there's something you'd rather have us do instead of fight you."

French Maid: 4 Stamina + Awaiting Orders(Say a kind of attack you want the maid to use on you.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 10:53 pm

The combination of the kiss, the maid's sultry tone, and the unsubtle nature of her suggesting made it clear to Test exactly what kind of answer she was looking for.
"Please mesmerize me with your tits." Test blurted out. Then quickly covered his hand with his mouth uncertain where that outburst had come from.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 11:02 pm

(Following Orders -roll 94- Crit Success!)

"Of course, Master!" the maid said eagerly. she then undid her corset and let her breasts hang free. She slowly turned her body back and forth; which caused her tits to swing like a hypnotist's pendulum.

Test could do nothing but watch the swaying boobs as he was caught in their spell and put into a trance.

(Test has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Amore Manor
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next