Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:30 pm

"Alright Master, this time, Mandy will make sure you remember who owns your mind." she told him before she started to sing her breasts in that familiar way. All thoughts, expect her, flew out of his head.

(Test gains Memories of Mandy! The maid who had repeatedly hypnotized him with her breasts has been burned into his mind! Once per fight, Test shrugs off an attempt to hypnotize him. Refreshes with A Moment of Respite.)

(This seem good to you?)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:40 pm

"Yes mistress" Test said in a voice that radiated both drowsiness and joy. As Mandy issued her commands Test simply stood there nodding with a placid grin on his face as all her commands sunk into his mind and all his muddled memories of their time together became clear as day. Truely he would never forget about her or the immense pleasure she had given him.

(My one issue is that it clashs with his weakness to hypnosis. He's already strong as it is, and I worry that giving him a way to circumnavigate one of his primary weaknesses might put him back in the overpowered zone again. How about Memories of Mandy: Test steels his resolve by invoking his memories of the maid who stole his heart and mind. Test reduces incoming Willpower damage by 1 for 3 rounds. Refreshes with A Moment of Respite.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:47 pm

"And since you made it this far," Mandy said as she pressed her hypnotic tits against his face, "You can have the pleasure of pampering Lady Amore. Now be a good little mind slave and massage her feet, okay?"

(Alright, If you think so.)

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:53 pm

When her mind melting boobs touched his face, Test sunk completely. His mind open and willing to obey all of Mandy's suggestions and commands.
"Of course mistress. It would be an honor." He said pulling himself away from the breasts that had claimed him he got down on his knees and began to massage Amata's feet.

(Feel free to offer suggestions. You have a lot more experience with these things then I do. It's not like my idea is perfect, one could easily argue that memories of being hypnotically seduced by a midara giving bonus defense against willpower damage doesn't make a lot of sense.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:01 pm

Amata let out a soft moan as Test went to work. "You're making it so hard to resist you, you know?" she teased.

(Eh, I know someone on here had a True Love trait, that reduced all damage they took unless it's coming from a specific person.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Test continued to diligently massage Lady Amore's feet. His deeply hypnotized mind uncertain how to react to Amata's teasing as he continued to pour every ounce of effort he had into making the massage as pleasurable as possible.

(I mean worse case scenario I can always change it if it doesn't work on either a story or gameplay level. It's not like there's some overseeing referee who demands all character changes be set in stone.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:12 pm

"Tell me, Test." Amata said as she caressed his face with her foot. "If I were to ask you to bed me right now, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:16 pm

"Of course Lady Amore, your wish is my command." Test droned. What he did not add was "unless it contradicts Mandy's orders" as that went without saying.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Amata hummed thoughtfully as she lower her foot from his face to instead start poking at his crotch. "And this hypnosis. Does it make you aroused?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:24 pm

Already deep in trance Test had no reason to hide his tastes and preferences.
"Very much ma'am" he said, shivering slightly as Amata's foot poked at his genitals.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:28 pm

"And if I were to hypnotize you myself, what would be the easiest method to do so?" Amata asked as she started rubbing her sole against his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:33 pm

"My favorite method is when women hypnotize me with their bodies, particularly their breasts. Although for maximum enjoyment you would want to bring me out of this trance first as being hypnotized and seduced by a predatory midara even as I try my best to fight against it is a big part of why I find it so arousing." Test replied. This deep in trance there was no part of his fetish that Test could hide from either himself or from Lady Amore.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:39 pm

"It's very tempting." Amata admitted as she continued to give him a foot job." One the one hand, you did best me, but on the other... Tell me, Test. Speak honestly. Would you prefer to leave the manor or stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:49 pm

At this question Test's face visibly creased up with indecision. "I love it here, you, your daughters, Raposa and Renarde, Mandy and the maids. You're all such interesting and attractive women, I would love to stay and get to know you all better... But I have sworn to become a hero and help others and I can not do that staying forever." Test said in a slightly quavering tone as emotion returned to his voice. Then his face smoothed out and returned to it's earlier passivity as he reached a conclusion. "But the heroes journey is a long one, full of detours. And I see no reason why I could not spend a few days, or even a few weeks or months here in the manor with you. I promise that whatever you decide I will return one day, if only to see you all again. As he said this there was a certain firmness in his voice suggesting that he really meant what he said. That his words were not mearly a result of his hypnotized condition.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:58 pm

"Very well. You may leave, Test." Amata said as she stopped teasing him with her foot.

"Lady Amore?" Mandy asked in confusion.

"He did best me." Amata explained. "And since he does plan on returning, I look forward to seeing the man he becomes."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:03 pm

Test didn't stand up just yet. Wanting to spend a few more moments basking in the two beauties presence before making his final farewell.

(Well there goes my hope for a Lady Amore hypnosis scene. (I don't know how to indicate joking sarcasm through text so I'm just going to have to include this note.))

(So is there anything you want to do before we wrap this up or should I simply have Test say his farewells and leave?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 4:29 pm

(I think I'm good. Again, Congrats on being the first one to clear this.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Test stood up as he began to exit his trance. Unlike his other times in Mandy's thrall this time he could mostly remember what happened. He remembered the wonderful feeling of emptyness that had filled him as Mandy had swung her tits before his entranced eyes. He remembered massaging Lady Amata's feet and allowing her to in turn run her perfect sole over his face and crotch, an act that at the time had seemed perfectly natural and reasonable. He also remembered being asked questions and giving answers, but what the questions had been and what answers he has given eluded him. A bit embarrassed at what had just occured but determined not to show Test moved to wrap up his final loose ends.

He turned to face Mandy, briefly flabbergasted by her still bare breasts before he managed to pull himself together. He thanked her for their time together, promising that as she asked, she will always be in his thoughts. As he did this he worked hard to resist the urge to call her mistress. He also asked that Mandy send his farewells and regards to Bunda, Daphne, and Sanya, as he was unlikely to bump into them on the way out.

He shook Raposa and Renarde's hands. Promising then that someday the little mouse would return.

But before Test left he had one last thing for Amata. Rummaging through his adventurers gear he eventually pulled out a necklace, upon which sat a glossy brown stone imprinted with the outline of a moth. He presented the pendant to Lady Amore
"This was a gift given to me by a witch from my hometown. It is called a mothstone pendent and is said to protect from nightmares and other dangers that lurk in the wood of dreams. I want to give it to you as a gift. In thanks for your hospitality, and also because seeing how much time she spends asleep Santa would probably get a lot more use out of it then I do. Thank you for everything, farewell."
With the gift given and his goodbyes said Test turned around to leave. (Unless someone says something to stop him)

He made his way through the Manor's now familiar tunnels and out the front door. Hoping that his journeys would not keep him away for long.

(Well that was an absolute blast. I hope you had as much fun as I did. I think I can say without hyperbole that Test grew as a character throughout that one, he learned about himself and the world around him, he meet new and interesting people and, most importantly from a "heroes journey" perspective, while he may have succumbed to many temptations along the way he ultimately resisted the final temptation to give up on his goals and simply stay at the Amore Manor indefinitely.)

(Do let me know if you're ever down for more RPing there's tons of your stuff I'd love to run Test through, such as the Arena or Cupidity or really anything else your feeling up for.)

(I'd also love to run a Test returns to Amore Manor RP at some point but that one would definitely have to wait so he can get some more adventuring under his belt first.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Amore Manor
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24