Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Amore Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:48 pm

Left stumbling by the sheer power of Amata's kiss Test became far more concerned with keeping her away while he recovered then doing any sort of damage. Hardly able to keep his staff up as waves of paralyzing pleasure continued to wrack his body.

Repel
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:56 pm

(Repel -roll [72, 48]- Success!)
(Token of Affection -roll 5- Crit Fail! Fail due to Lady of Amore!)

Despite his weakened state, Test managed to ward the Lady of the manor away.

Test: 6 Willpower + Attack Down/Defense Down/Disadvantage(1)
Amata Amore: 8 Stamina + Advantage(1)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:57 pm

Test continued his winning strategy as he finished his recovery.

Repel
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:05 am

(Repel -roll [36, 9]- Crit Fail!)
(Cleansing Kiss -roll [79, 84]- Success!)

Instead of trying to get close, Amata blew a kiss at him. A light pulse of magic filled his system before he finally recovered from her earlier attack.

Test: 2 Willpower
Amata Amore: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:08 am

Seeing Amata blow a kiss at him Test wondered if this was a fluke or if she had finally figured out a way around his strategy of keeping midara at arms length. On his last legs Test rushed in for a crushing blow, knowing that it's failure would spell his defeat.

Rush
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:11 am

(Rush -roll 77- Fail!)
(Lady's Kiss -roll [35, 95]- Fail!)

Test swung, but Amata managed to avoid it by backing out of his range.

Amata Amore: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:12 am

Unable to relent now Test continued his wild swinging. Carried forth by the last of his adrenaline.

Rush
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:15 am

(Rush -roll 100- Crit Success!)

The wild swing stuck Amata in the head and she stumbled back in a daze.

Amata Amore: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:18 am

Test hardly noticed his successful hit. So lost was he in his mad dance. And like a music box animatronic eventually the spring would wind down.

Rush
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:26 am

(Rush -roll 10- Crit Success!)

Test gave her no time to recover and continued his rabid assault.

Amata Amore: 2 Stamina

(We're down to the wire. Next hit wins!)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:29 am

His strength fading Test swung his staff for what could well be the last time.

Old Reliable

(It's the second Bunda fight all over again. All coming down to one final roll.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:40 am

(Old Reliable -roll 66- Success!)

Test gave her one final blow. Amata gave out a cry of pain as she collapsed to the floor. The oppressive aura that had been filling the room suddenly vanished.

"Well, done." Amata said as she looked up at the winner of their fight.

(Congratulations! You are the first one to ever clear the Manor of Amore! I feel like you should be getting some kind of reward for this.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:46 am

Even as Test was barely able to stay upright he offered a hand to help Amata to her feet. Left temporarily speachless from a combination of shock and exhaustion.

(I did not think I was going to win that one. If I hadn't gotten that crazy string of crits it would certainly have been over way sooner. Feel free to give a reward, although I have no idea what it would be, that's up to you as the DM to decide.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:57 am

Amata took his hand and stood. Test could she that she was restraining herself from pulling him into a kiss.

(You had also managed to stun her the first time she would have used Climax Kiss. I seriously think you should get something for beating Amata, but I'm not sure, what.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:04 am

As Test helped Amata to her feet he could tell she was stopping herself from pulling him in closer, and he in turn was fighting similar urges. His energy and willpower spent he couldn't stop his eyes from roaming her body.
"Well that was fun. I wanted to say that despite my initial fear I actually quite enjoyed my time here at your manor."
Test continued to eye her clearly wondering if there was anything she wanted to say or do before he continued on his way.

(Maybe an idea will present itself after a little more in character conversation?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:13 am

"Thank you." Amata said as she moved to sit on her bed. "It's been... a long time since I've had that kind of fun."

After a few moments of catcher her breath she spoke up again. "Oh, I nearly forgot in all of the excitement. Didn't you say there was some you want to see?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:16 am

Test jolts up slightly, the intensity of their duel having caused him to almost forget as well. "Yes there was a maid who I encountered who kept implying that she knew something about me. I was hoping to talk to her one last time before I left."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:32 am

"There are a lot of maids here." Amata told him. "Can you tell me what she looks like or where she was stationed? I wouldn't want to have to pull all of them from their duties."

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:33 am

Test describes the familiar maid.

(I don't remember if you ever game her a description.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:48 am

(It seems I have not.)

Amata nodded before she blew a kiss. A pair of lips formed and flew from the room. After a few moments, the desired maid arrived.

"Yes, My Lady?" the maid asked with a bow as she ignored Test's presence.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:53 am

Test turns to the maid, choosing to gloss over her ignoring him.
"Hello, it's me again. Your actions and words kept implying that you know something about me. What and how I do not know. And while I cannot force you to give up your secrets but I can ask something else of you." With this Test's face starts to go red and his words start to become nervous and halting. "May I have your name.... And something to remember you by." At this point Test is red as a beet and visibly shaking with both exhaustion and nervousness. His crush on the mysterious maid written clearly on his expression.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:02 am

Her eyes took a mischievous glint as she listened to him speak.

"Why how could you ever forget the maid who you asked over and over against to hypnotize you with her tits?" she said as she slowly removed her corset. "Will I have to hypnotize you again so my boobs can be burned into you brain?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:06 am

Test was frozen in place. Struggling with his own memories and desires. His eyes locked to the maids slowly lowering corset. He wanted so desperately to say something, whether to deny her claims or beg her hypnotize him again he did not know. But in his turmoil he could only bring himself to stand and stare.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:16 am

"Well, Master?" the maid asked as she fully removed her corset. "Will Mandy have to hypntoize you into not forgetting her again?"

Amata stayed quite as she watched this exchange with interest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:21 am

Again Test could not bring himself to speak, too stricken by arousal and quite submissive need. He could however nod, which he did. His head nodding up and down as his eyes refused to leave Mandy's breasts.

(Perhaps the ability to summon Mandy could work as a reward. I don't know what a successful summon will do but I imagine an unsuccessful one would stun Test for a round as Mandy entrances him with her boobs. Alternatively some sort of passive or active ability based on his memories of Mandy could also work. Ultimately I leave it up to you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Amore Manor   Test vs. Amore Manor - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Amore Manor
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next