Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Henry x jeshki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 pm

In the woods near his home village, Henry was enjoying a quiet expedition into the forest to enjoy some stargazing, he had brought a telescope, some star charts, and some light reading to pass the time, most of which of the more adult oriented variety, and depicting men with various friendly midara, this issue featuring the newly discovered Gremlin type midara!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:32 am

And what else could be stalking through the area on a serene night such as this one, but the very kind of woman he was reading about while stargazing. There was no need for stealth, not in her mind anyway, and no need to simply play around the point. Jeshki just wanted to feel something nice, hard, and hot inside of her and lucky her to find just what she wanted laying in the grass and gazing up at the sky. "Hey, hon, having a good evening out here? Well, lucky for you, I'm in the mood to make it even better."

Craicte

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:14 am

Henry saw her and immediately went rigid, a blush adorning his face as he stared at her sexy bodyt and full lips, his cock rock hard already from reading about her kind and now throbbing plainly. "U-ummm... o-ok?" He quickly stripped until, like her, he was butt naked just like her. "I uh... I was wondering... wuld a quick make out session be off the table? I uh... i read about how long, and dextrous your tongues are..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:40 am

Her tongue slipped out from between her plush lips and extended, her face teasing before she returned it to her mouth. "I'm up for anything you want, hon! Come at me and hit me however you want."

Craicte

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:48 am

I quickly walked over to her and began needfully kissing her as my cock twitched and throbbed, repeatedly pressng between her thighs as I prodded at her pussy. "I-I want to fuck you so much, please, ride me, put me on the flor and slap those hips against mine..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:51 am

"Don't need to tell me twice!" She tackled him to the ground like an animal and dug his cock deep into her honeypot before pulling in and out repeatedly, their hips slapping together as she brought his face in for a deep kiss, her long tongue exploring as much of his mouth as she wanted.

Craicte

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:01 am

Henry moaned blissfully as he felt her hot, tight, inhumanly pleasurable pussy wring his cock, and he pulled her closer as he willingly made out with her for at least five minutes without pause, only stopping to begin to bury his face in her bosom.

[maybe her milk makes him more ideal for gremlin sex? like, gives him a bigger, more powerful cock, and makes him more her size? could be a move in your fight too]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:15 am

Could be, like a temporary transformation))

"You like my big tits, hon? Maybe you'll like my milk too~!" She pushed him away for a minute before squeezing and massaging her huge boobs until milk started leaking out, her hands rubbing it into her skin, making it shine and making them even more eye-catching. "Drink your fill, go ahead."

Craicte

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:21 am

[exactly]

Henry moaned and eagerly latched on to her tit, suckling like a man possessed, gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her sweet ambrosia, unaware of the fact that he was shrinking, nor that he was getting a much larger, and harder to remove member, its sensitivity and girth now much greater. He was now essentially a male gremlin, complete with a knotted, massive cock that would make a stallion feel inadequate. "I... I don't want to stop... I want to keep thrusting in to you... I want this every night..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:23 am

"Then don't stop, hon. Keep rutting me until we pass out right here!" She met his thrusts with just as much energy, her plump thighs pulling in and crashing her hips into Henry's own as they fucked each other senseless.

Craicte

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:25 am

Henry came more than he had ever in his life, his body fully becoming amale gremlin as he drank deep of her milk, however he know this shift was usually temporary. "M-make me your stud? I... I want to stay with you, I want to cum in you whenever you get horny... damn it I wand to hold you and feel you against me all the time, those perfect tits, that slappable butt! I need it!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:29 am

"Well now you're just flattering me. You want to be my stud, well be my guest while you're at it, because I'd be more than happy to have an amazing fuck like you rutting me every day and night." She pulled his head back into her tits, rubbing her slick breasts against his face as she pushed his cock in and out, her legs wrapped around his waist and forcing it in harder and harder, load after load shooting into her.

Craicte

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:32 am

henry eventually passed out, waking p in a cave with Jeshk, his body somehow still that of a Gremlin stud. he was ecsttic at this revelation and immediately ran to jeshki, who was now actually larger than him, his head level with her tits, and began to rub his cock against her. "Mfff... I don't know how this is staying, but I'm staying too... care for round two?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:37 am

"I'm all for round two, what better way to say good morning, after all?" She picked him up and decided to start off with a nice titjob, rubbing his enlarged cock between her wonderful melons, keeping her mouth wide open to catch his climax.

Henry x jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henry x jeshki   Henry x jeshki Empty

Back to top Go down

Henry x jeshki
Page 1 of 1