Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Griffin v. Jeshki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:29 am

Griffin had been making his way along through this stranger world, still on the lookout for his friends. He was getting increasingly worried, wondering if he came to this world alone or worse if the others were taken by a Midara. "No, they've dealt with worse, I'm sure they're fine..."

Craicte likes this post

Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:18 am

Suddenly, there was the sensation of Griffin being watched, only for there to be a naked, buxom Gremlin gal suddenly in front of him, giving him a sloppy french kiss and ample groping to his crotch without so much as a hello!

"Hey there, sexy. How about you and me go to my cave and I help you relax some?~"

[Rolled a 77, and a 28 for her attack, but decided to let you react first, unless her surprise attacking you with some frenching is okay? Would only take like 2 wp.]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:40 am

That's fine))

Griffin wasn't expecting an ambush and didn't quite take in the woman in front of him yet. Fueled on adrenaline, he didn't answer her at all outside of summoning Cheshire and making a quick command. "Psio!"

Psio

Craicte

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:10 am

[you rolled a 51, and jeshki's atack rolled a 11, so whatever jeshki does will prompt Grifin blowing a load in her]

Jeshki smiled and blew a kiss at Griffin, before presenting heself, pouting wantingly. "C'mon cutie, I just want you to love me, and let me make you feel good. Why don't you let my big, sexy boobs rub you down as you blow a few loads inside me?

[damage calculation: 8 damage!]

[don't worry, this is a once per fight move, when successful, and it changes her dialogue]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:38 am

Isn't that a failure on her part, an odd below 11?))

Craicte

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:45 am

[no, her mechanics are unique, any even roll of hers fails, while odds help her, a straight 100 would make her orgasm and be left helpless for a turn, while a 1 would make you cum inside, since its 11, you just cum on her, giving her another 4 sp]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:50 am

The temptation hit him like a truck after the kiss and he rushed over, pulling his pants down and thrusting his cock deep into the shortstack's hefty cleavage, pushing it in and out ad nauseum until he climaxed hard. Pulling away from the interaction, he groaned and slapped his face. "No, not like this! Psio!"

-Psio-

Craicte

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:58 am

[52, for him, and a 12 and a 76 for dialogue check, so close]

Jeshki felt the attack hit her, and grunted in pain as she felt her hold over Griffins lust fade, "oh, come on, I just want to help you relax hon, I'm not even near the worst midara here, and if you stay so pent up, your going to wind up falling prey to someone who'll want to keep you!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:00 am

"And you don't?" He had a hard time believing her when she ambushed him with a... wonderful... french kiss. "Look, you're hot and all, but--!" Did he just call her hot...?

Craicte

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:09 am

Jeshki actually puffed up like a cat. "I'm not a kidnapper! I just want to make heroes like you have a chance against other Midara, the pleasure is just a bonus, if you go against a succubus, or a holstaur as pent up as you are right now, they'll wipe the floor with ya! Besides, sadly, when most of you see a midara, it's slash first, talk never, so I was hoping to speed things up."

[convo 1 of 3 passed, Jeshki now rolling for fellatio, and...1, damn]

"Now, if you find me so hot, why don't you come over here and let me give you a god, hot, wet sucking?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:13 am

He blushed as she presented her lips, trying to ignore them, but he found his body moving in anyways. His cock was in her mouth in seconds and he lost his mind for a good minute after that.

Craicte

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:22 am

Jeshki, tasting your delishious man meat, eagerly sucked on it while licking you from root to tip repeatedly. "mfff... *Shluck* mmfff... *pchu*" she reaches down and, lo and behold, squeezes a lactating breast in an attempt to tempt your thirst for after she finishes.

[btw, her hp is now 40, and your will is now 17, and the 3d20 says 18, 5, and 8, so your going to spend two turns being fellated, after the second turn, your will would be14, but if you struggle successfully you'll just be at 17, if you are ok with the milk bit, then I'll take the roll of a 25, if not, it'll auto fail]
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:26 am

He moaned ceaselessly, his eyes glued to her lactating tits, blowing a load deep into her mouth. The climax helped him come back to his senses as he attempted to push her away. "Damn it, I don't have time for this!"

Struggle -> Double Fangs

Craicte

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:30 am

[you rolled a 14 and an 18, good job! meanwhile jeshki rolled a 23, so at least no extra healing]

"Ooh, you like using teeth, eh big boy?" she said with a wince as the ghost cat bit her twice, before presenting her breasts again. "Why don't you suckle on my girls, hmm? I promise, it will be well worth it~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 5:36 am

Griffin's eyes locked onto her boobs again, being given them like a gift and he was happy to accept. He hugged Jeshki close, burying his face in her tits, rubbing it in her cleavage for a good moment before accepting one of her nipples into his mouth and sucking on it. His mind screaming at him to stop being such an idiot, he decided to swap Personas.

Resist -> Persona Change, Pixie

Griffin v. Jeshki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffin v. Jeshki   Griffin v. Jeshki Empty

Back to top Go down

Griffin v. Jeshki
Page 1 of 1