Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:36 pm

Salos had been given another unusual task. He was asked to investigate a toy shop in a local town where people had apparently gone missing. Apparently, the toy shop had been booming lately, as dozens of local girls had come to it. And oddly, their sales only seemed to increase as the number of men remaining in the town had dropped. Now Salos was face to face with the toy shop, which had the name 'Marie's Dollhouse' written in bright pink letters on the front door. The shop stood out like a sore thumb, with brightly painted white and pink walls, a soft melody coming from within, and pictures of girly toys like dolls and tea sets all over the windows.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:37 pm

“This looks like it will be odd.” he says as he entered the toy shop.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:42 pm

The inside of the shop matched the outside pretty well. Girly toys lined the shelves, everything from pink tea party sets, to different kinds of glittery makeup, to dolls in just about every shape and size Salos could think of. Princess ones, maid ones, baby ones, animal themed ones, you name it. The girly looking pyromancer unfortunately looked like he fit right in at the store with pink and girly toys as far as the eye could see.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:46 pm

“Is there someone here?” he asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:49 pm

There was no answer for now, the only answer he got was a light melody that seemed to come from the other side of the store. It looked like Salos would need to head further into the toy shop to get some answers.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:55 pm

Salos followed the noise to its source.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 9:59 pm

Salos entered the deeper part of the toyshop, which looked like a small house set up. Dolls of every kind were scattered about, although thankfully they were far more cute and feminine to be creepy or anything. Oddly, tea and little cakes were on several of the tables, like it was already set for a huge tea party. The noise seemed to be coming from a pink ballerina music box on a table.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:03 pm

Salos quietly investigated the music box.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:07 pm

The pink ballerina music box had a sweet little lullaby playing. It was so soft and nice, Salos felt himself getting a little sleepy. Should he turn off the music box? And the odd thing was, Salos was beginning to feel like someone was watching him...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:09 pm

Salos couldn’t stop himself from listening to it a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:12 pm

The tune only seemed to get a little louder and more pleasant to him. He noticed that there was an open seat next to the music box, a pink chair with a heart design on it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:13 pm

Salos sits in the pink chair, listening to the music.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:15 pm

The music got a little louder as Salos began to get sleepier and sleepier, the music feeling so good... Before Salos knew it, he was beginning to nod off...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:17 pm

Salos couldn’t help but doze of in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:27 pm

When Salos woke up, he found that something was different. He was still at the table, with the pink music box still in front of him, but several things were different. First, The table was filled with several cups of tea and sweet treats, as were all the other tables, even more than before. Another thing was that there were large dolls at every table. Salos could barely believe his eyes. The dolls were all moving. They were still clearly dolls, but they were all the size of people or slightly sorter, and they were moving and talking just like people, eating treats, serving tea to each other, and giving each other makeovers or chatting like best friends. The ones he saw earlier were all here, princess ones, maid ones, schoolgirl ones, baby ones, ones with animal ears and animal themed outfits. He was in the middle of a giant tea party in the toy store. And last but certainly not least, Salos looked down and saw that he was in nothing but his underwear. 'Enjoying yourself?' Salos heard a voice behind him say.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:38 pm

“What’s going on? Where are my clothes?” he said covering up
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:47 pm

'You don't need silly clothes like this at MY tea party, silly boy.' The voice said. Then, it spoke again in a huff. 'And you should really look when a lady is speaking to you, you know!' Salos turned and saw it was one of the dolls, and what a girl she was. Although she was a little on the short side, being little over 5 feet tall, she was still quite beautiful. Long platinum blonde hair went down her back and her dress, which was bright red and long, going past her knees. She was wearing long white gloves and had a dainty pair of heels on her little feet. Her face was gorgeous, with flawless makeup, including deep eyeshadow and bright, pouty red lips. Her blue eyes were deep and pretty. A large, adorable red bow sat on top of her head. She had a smug smile on her face as she stared at Salos, the pyromancer out of place at the doll's tea party.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:52 pm

“Who are you and where are my clothes?” he said in an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 10:58 pm

The doll strolled up to him and put her doll finger on his lips. 'Come now, silly boy. We're in the middle of a tea party. Don't be rude. And I'm the big sister to all the lovely girls in here. You can call me Marie.' She said, giving him a teasing wink. The dolls around him all giggled and whispered to each other, pointing to him and talking with each other.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:00 pm

“Marie, can I please have my clothes back?” he asked in a more nicer tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:03 pm

Marie put her finger on her cheek, making a big show of thinking about it. 'Hmmm, I might consider it. If you do something for me. A teensy little favor for me.' She said, a devious smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:06 pm

“What would that be?” he asked nervous.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:10 pm

'Why, to join us for a cup of tea, of course! This is a tea party after all!' She said confidently, sitting on the chair next to Salos and gesturing to the sweets and cup of tea in front of him. It seemed he had no choice but to go along with her demands for now.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:12 pm

He sat down next to her, his face red as he took a cup of tea in his shaky hands.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:15 pm

A few other chairs appeared next to him as a few other human sized dolls joined him. A princess one sat next to him and brushed against him, her large breasts feeling human and soft as she rubbed against him. 'Sip you tea now, dear. Just like me.' She said, taking a delicate sip of her tea and looking back at Salos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marie O'Nette   Salos vs. Marie O'Nette Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marie O'Nette
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next