Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette Empty
PostSubject: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:44 pm

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t3343-first-character-charlie-the-wild-mage

v.

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2014-marie-o-nette

//

Charlie had taken to the forest for a nice nightly walk, enjoying the cool breeze and the soft sounds of the woods. She hadn't been getting too much luck with her search for more advanced or varied magics lately, but she was determined to find them. In fact, there was more to this walk than a simple calming pleasure. She was pursuing an old rumor about a manor that would appear on full moon nights, and that any who entered never came out. Of course, that never came back bit was a bunch of bologna, since the story can't really exist if no one has returned. Then, there it was in the distance, illuminated by the light of the moon, a ramshackle abode in the middle of a clearing.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:48 pm

Charlie looks at the ramshackle in the distance and smiles excitedly as she runs to it "Maybe this is that place in all the rumors! I mean even if it isn't i might find some information to where it actually is!" She also realized she says her thoughts out loud a lot as she walks up to the house.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:54 pm

She could hear footsteps inside and a voice as well, but she couldn't hear it well enough to know what she was saying. Leaning in closer, she could hear bits and pieces like, "Magic... Curse... Free..."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 11:57 pm

Charlie gets even more excited hearing something about magic before she knocks on the door keeping true to her manners "Hello!? is anyone home!?" She slowly opens the door as she asks into the room inside
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:00 am

The voice stopped talking as she knocked and then opened the door. Light from the moon shone in from a hole in the ceiling onto an even more ramshackle interior. Everything was busted up and the manor, what was likely once quite lavish and beautiful, now was a mess. "H-Hello...?" Stepping out of the darkness of the rest of the main hall was a young looking girl, pale and exceptionally pretty with long platinum blonde hair. Wearing a black and white dress with a bow tied neatly around her neck, black heel shoes and black and white striped stockings. "Wh-Who are you...?" she asked shyly.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:02 am

Charlie looks at the young girl and smiles before holding her hand out "Hi there I'm Charlie and im a mage that was told about a mansion that appears during full moons! I'm sorry for barging in on you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:11 am

"O-Oh, it's okay..." She shuffled a little closer and took her hand, shaking it reluctantly. This girl was clearly very nervous, trembling like a leaf and her face avoiding eye contact with a deep blush of her cheeks. "I-I'm Marie, it's n-nice to meet you..."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:13 am

Charlie smiles and looks at her before thinking "It's nice to meet you too marie. Do you mind me asking why you're in this old mansion? and do you have parents here?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:23 am

"O-Oh, no, I don't mind... Um, I don't have parents here, I was just revisiting this old place... I used to be all alone here. So... Alone..." She went deathly quiet for a moment, having looked away from Charlie towards the darker areas of the manor. When she turned back, her concern and nervousness was completely gone and in its place was a look of blunt interest. "So, you came here interested in magic, huh? Well from those rumors you heard, I bet you were looking forward to examining this place and maybe finding an old tome or two, weren't you?" She stomped the floor and it fell apart under her foot, a small hole where she'd stamped. "Unfortunately, the only magical thing about this place is the way it hides from the world. Everything else was burned to shit a long time ago."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:25 am

Charlie is taken aback by her sudden change in character before scratching her head "Well i did come here cause of my interest in magic but i didn't know it had burned down i'm really sorry but i didn't just come for tomes i also wanted to find who lived in the mansion that might have made the magic hiding of the mansion." She slowly moves her hand to her staff just in case of a sudden attack now worried by her quick change in personality.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:30 am

"The old head of the house is dead. She was exorcised and what was left of her soul was recently completely destroyed. Honestly, I'd be lying if I said it was sad, her passing away like that. She was a total monster, we were just here to see this place off one last time..." She noticed Charlie pulling out her staff and knew she was wary, but didn't comment on it just yet, curious to see what she'd do next.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:32 am

She looks at her and then looks around the house "so you don't stay here often? Then why do so many people say that anyone who enters never returns?" she turns around and looks to see if the door is still open or not to get a feel for her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:37 am

"Well, that was because of us," she stated bluntly right out the gate. "See, that bitch head of the house? Yeah, she kinda fucked over a lot of us Midara that used to live in this mansion so many years ago. One of those things was to curse us to guard the manor and punish anyone who stepped inside. By the time she died, she'd gotten one hell of a grudge against humans and Midara."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:40 am

Charlie turns back to her and sighs "I guess that means we have to fight each other? I feel bad for the fate you're stuck in but I need to journey until i prove myself to my master so if we have to i will fight. But If not i'd love to try and help you leave this place!" She pulls out her staff in case the fight starts leaving her free to attack first.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 12:59 am

"Well, I'd certainly love to show you how I treat my pets, but I feel like we need to get some shit straight here. We're not cursed anymore, some real nice girls found us and managed to break us free long enough to get our cursed removed."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:01 am

Charlie smiles before her mind starts repeating a line in her head "your...pets? i mean thats good that you're free of your curse!" She blushes as she thinks of being a pet unable to hide her love of the idea.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:05 am

"Oh? Does that excite you...? I could be more than happy to turn you into my pet, if you'd like~!" She took a few steps forward, her smile lascivious and her eyes scanning over Charlie's body. "You'd make a very good one..."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:07 am

Charlie blushes even deeper before she waves her hands at her "The idea sounds enticing but i can't just surrender without trying to fight right?" She looks conflicted her desires trying to control her thoughts
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:26 am

"True enough, it's no fun without a cute little struggle~!" She prepared herself and awaited Charlie to make the first move. "Since you're technically a guest in my old home, I'll let you make the first move, but I'll be having you screaming in no time at all."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:29 am

Charlie looks as red as a tomato as she tries to focus her energy into a fireball to send at her "Thank you...ma'am please don't regret letting me go first!" She tries to act confident while her mind is racing with ideas

(wild magic, Fireball)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:43 am

Charlie's magic became immediately chaotic due to her flustered emotions, the fireball that once grew fizzling out and giving way to a new magic that shot into Marie as she created a whip of thorns from her surprisingly strong threads, lashing at Charlie and wrapping her up in it, the thorns digging into her body. "Well now, that was interesting."

Fireball, Wild - 15 Crit Fail (Wild Magic, 17 - Success is Yours)
Tangled Thorns - Auto

Charlie: 28 + Bind
Marie: 30

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:46 am

Charlie squeaks feeling the sharp thorns as she tries to wiggle out of them

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:00 am

She managed to just barely escape the whip, which split into threads and returned to the owner. "Oh, very good job, little pet! Maybe I'll give you a little treat for your success~!" She reached under her skirt, lifting it up and stroking herself off, moaning melodiously. As a rather cherry red faced Charlie's eyes slowly drifted down, she was smacked in the cheek by a riding crop just seconds before she'd see Marie's groin. "Now, I didn't say you could look just yet!"

Struggle - 72
Hard Discipline - 70

Charlie: 26

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:04 am

Charlie rubs her cheek and shakes her head before trying to hit her with a wind slice "I um i'm sorry for trying to look miss Marie!"

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:13 am

Once again, her magic reverted to pure chaotic energy, this time the spell seeping into her and making her eyes glaze over as she became pliable and open to all suggestions. It took Marie a moment to figure out what happened, but she'd seen enough Midara shenanigans to recognize when someone's hypnotized. "Oh that's amazing! Well, while you're nice and empty, why don't you get down on your knees, take off my shoes, and worship my feet, pet."

Unable to disobey her sweet mistress, Charlie fell to her hands and knees and took one foot at a time, removing her shoes and tossing them aside until she was left in her stockings. Now done with that, Charlie kissed and sucked her toes, truly adoring her feet before color returned to her eyes. "Oh, done already~?"

Wind Slice - 53 (Wild, 48 Command Me)
Undress Me (and a bit more) - Auto

Charlie: 25

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next