Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:44 pm

Charlie smiles widely "you're welcome and like my sensei said strangers are friends even if they don't know your name thats why you should always show kindness."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:57 pm

"Y-Your sensei sounds very nice. Um, what was your name again, I'm Marie." Seems the switch to her other self boggled her memory a bit.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:06 am

Charlie looks at her and wink "I'm charlie Mistress Marie! it's very nice to meet you!" Charlie tries not to confuse her mistress too much.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:06 am

However, she did indeed confuse Marie, despite her intentions. "Wh-Huh? Why are you calling me mistress?"

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:12 am

Charlie looks at her and blushes deeply "Oh um well i offered to be your pet and you said yes so that makes you my mistress!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:06 am

Marie's face became completely red, hell her whole body seemed to turn red. How that was even possible was unknown for a walking, talking doll, but let's not get meta here. "Wh-Wh-What!?! No, that didn't happen!! Why would that happen?! WHY WOULD I SAY YES!!"

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:08 am

Charlie was taken back in surprise as she watches her go red and begin asking question. "Well um I think it's because I did a lot of stuff for you and if I became your pet I could do so much more." She had no idea what to do
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Marie was so weirded out by this girl's words, a touch angry at that as well, and even further embarrassed. She couldn't understand what she was talking about, let alone take her seriously. "All you did was walk in and talk about magic and the manor! Where is all this coming from?!" She couldn't help what she did next, that being stomping out of the manor in a confused fluster.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Charlie follows her and looks around for a reason she had changed super confused herself "I'm so confused i guess this state of her forgot everything the other state did..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:20 pm

Marie didn't hear her mutterings, but she could tell Charlie was following. "L-Leave me alone!" she demanded, her voice starting to shake.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Charlie stopped and she sighed before backing off still obeying her mistress "Okay...I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Marie, still wrapped up in her confusion and growing fear from the latter, continued to walk away from Charlie, soon disappearing into the deep darkness of the woods. Leaving the oblivious young mage behind in the company of the abandoned manor.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:33 pm

Charlie shrugs and goes to the mansion to get proof of her mission before going to turn in her quest still confused by the puppet woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6