Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:17 am

Charlie blushes and looks up to Marie before backing off and trying to focus her staff spinning it to create a lighting circle "Why can't i get my spell right? at this pace i might as well already be her pet!"

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:25 am

"I know you'll really enjoy being my pet, that's for su-!" She was shot with a cracking bolt of lightning and thrown back a bit before having to take a moment to regain her balance. "Well now, I think your first hit deserves a reward." Grabbing Charlie's attention after the attack, she began a dance, twirling about until the dance caused her skirt to fly up and flash her naked pussy at Charlie.

Lightning Bullseye, Wild - 10 (Stun, 71, Fail)
Dancing Marie - 42

Charlie: 23
Marie: 28

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:27 am

Charlie claps for her dance without thinking before quickly trying to cover for herself with another of her wind slices

(wild magic, Wind slice)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:33 am

Wow))

Charlie attempted to unleash another wind spell, only for it to sputter out yet again, frustratingly, and result in a repeat, the chaotic energy of her magic seeping into Marie as she prepared a new attack. "I learned this one from a lovely little slut I know!" She shoved Charlie to the ground and immediately pressed her foot against her groin, stroking her womanhood with her toe, building her closer and closer before pulling just before she could climax. "I'll give you satisfaction when you lose~."

Wind Slice, Wild - 63 (16, Success is Yours)
Cruel Denial - Auto

Charlie: 20

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:35 am

Charlie shivers and whimpers as she is brought to her edge before hopping back "fine miss maria my magic seems to be to chaotic so i'll defeat you like this" she surrounds herself with chaos energy before changing her form to her bunny form

(form change Bunny form)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:44 am

"Oh, so now you're getting into character, hm? Looks like you really want to become my pet that badly, well, I'll be happy to train you." She grabbed Charlie and pulled her to the floor, pulling up her skirt and pressing her pussy against her lips before a few threads wound around her neck. "Every time you refuse to treat it right, I'll give you a little pain." She tightened the strings a bit, cutting off her breathing for a hot second before releasing her.

Form Change - Auto
Chokehold - 50

Charlie: 19 + Bind + Bunny Form

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:51 am

Charlie squeaks and blushes as she closes her eyes and instinctively begins licking and kissing marie's pussy

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 3:30 am

"Good girl. Remind me to give you a nice little treat later," she purred as she maintained this cycle, choking Charlie out just a bit every time she slowed down or stopped altogether.

Loyal Submissive - If a target submits to Marie Alter, it gives her a Sub Token, which she can use for one of a handful of moves whenever she wishes. This is activated if the target ends up failing a struggle roll or having to skip a turn for whatever reason.

Charlie: 18 + Bind + Bunny Form
Marie: 28 (Sub: 1)

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 7:36 am

Charlie looks up at her and tries to pull herself away from the choking cycle she was stuck in

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 5:46 pm

"Oh, look at you trying so hard to escape. Maybe I'll go easy on you and cash in your reward right now. After all, we don't want you disappointing me, now do we?" After Charlie fruitlessly attempts to escape, Marie lets her go and backs away a few paces. "Go on, little witch, hit me with your best shot."

Struggle - 65

Charlie: 18+Bunny Form
Marie: 28+Sub:1

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 5:47 pm

Charlie looks at her confused before she decides to try her magic in this for to make her tiny "Okay miss marie let's see how you feel being tiny!"

(wild magic, Size change(tiny))
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 6:00 pm

This time, her magic succeeded in its intended effect, a bright flash of arcane color shot at Marie and enveloped her body, shrinking her down to a fraction of her normal size. "Well now, this is an interesting trick. Very well done, my sweet pet." She attempted to create spiked high-heels with her threads to prick Charlie with, only to accidentally sting her own feet and leave her cursing quietly to herself.

Wild Magic, Size Change (Tiny) - 80
Iron Maiden - 91

Charlie: 18 + Bunny Form
Marie: 28 (Sub: 1) + Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 6:02 pm

Charlie laughs proudly before she goes to pick up marie and give her a large kiss "Aww you're so cute like this!"

(Giant bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 6:10 pm

Unfortunately, despite her size advantage, Marie was able to get her to let go by pricking her hand with a small thread thorn before creating a full thorned whip and lash it at her groin, having a bit of trouble, but managing to pull it off and give her a mixed sensation. "Going to have to do better than that, now."

Giant Bunny Kisses - 51
Love of S - 64

Charlie: 17 + Bunny Form
Marie: 28 (Sub: 1) + Tiny (2)

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Charlie squeaks surprised that Marie was still powerful even if she was small before she decided to try something shed experienced before as she goes to pick up marie and set her in her panties "fine then let's see how you like it in my panties!"

(Bunny's panties(Bind if success))
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Marie attempted to prick her hand again, but was caught and pushed into her underwear, her body pushed against the wet warmth of her womanhood. "N-Not bad..." She attempted to force her way out, only for the pleasure of her position to overwhelm her for a moment. "Well, this is new."

Bunny's Panties - 80
Struggle - 87

Marie: 26 + Tiny (1) (Sub: 1)

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 6:47 pm

Charlie laughs happily as she pulls moves her hips around "If you stay in there Marie you might not be able to beat me after all."

(bunny's panties Cont)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 6:56 pm

She started to moan like a little slut, loud enough for Charlie to hear as she made another attempt to escape. It was certainly immensely pleasurable being trapped in there, but she felt that Charlie deserved to hear such a nice little moan after that kind of move. Much to Charlie's surprise, she managed to tear out of her panties and escape, though she couldn't right herself in the air enough to strike back before the spell on Marie wore off and she returned to normal size. "Very nice, little pet."

Struggle - 64
Love of S - 57

Marie: 26 (Sub: 1)

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 6:58 pm

Charlie blushes and runs up to Marie as she escapes and attempts to be more seductive as she reaches out to hold her cheeks and kiss her

(seductress Kiss)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 7:29 pm

Charlie got to work really embracing this Midara form, approaching Marie with a tantalizing sway of her hips, the subtle emphasis of her small, yet tempting chest, the small pout of her lips as she pulled the doll in for a deep, lingering kiss. Marie let herself get lost in the bunnygirl's lips for a fair length of time, even returning her kiss for a moment before licking her lips. "Oh, that kiss felt so nice for someone not naturally like us Midara."

Seductress's Kiss - 58 (Charm, 18)
On Strings - 51

Marie: 23 + Charm (Sub: 1)

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 7:32 pm

Charlie smiles as she hopes back and smiles "Thank you miss Marie let me just call up who showed me how to be a good midara." She winks and pulls out a bell before ringing it hoping the sisters would help her some.

(summon Holestaur sisters)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 7:53 pm

The ringing of the bell called the sisters forth, but they seemed somewhat irritable today as if the summoning was an inconvenience. "I was just about to get a really cute score!" Lia complained as she approached Charlie with a huff.

"Yes and I was going to give him a nice helping of my milk as well," Marianne sighed, following close behind Lia as the two pulled Charlie in and trapped her face firmly between their two busts. "Sorry, honey, but we need to vent a bit." The two holstaurs rubbed their busts against her skin, filling her with a warm, salacious buzz through her whole body. Shortly after they started, they reached down into her panties and teased her pussy, soaking the thin fabric.

Marie couldn't help but laugh at the embarrassing turnaround and enjoyed the spectacle throughout the entire duration until the Holstaurs left her behind, feeling satisfied. "Didn't quite go according to plan, did that?"

Summon Holstaurs - 9, Crit Fail
Iron Maiden - 93

Charlie: 16 + Stunned + Bunny Form
Marie: 23 + Charm (Sub: 1)

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Charlie stands and shakes her head trying to get her barrings as she feels dazed "Not...at all."

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:04 pm

"Well, I'm feeling generous, pet, so I'll go ahead and let you get in a free shot. I won't move or resist whatever you choose to do, so go ahead and give me your best." She smiled sadistically, confident in her chances no matter what her opponent chose to do.

Turn Pass

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 8:07 pm

Charlie looks at her confused for a sec before walking up and tilting her head forward "I wont attack you but I will use this second to offer you to feel my amazing fur! it feels so amazing you wont wanna stop petting them!"

(soft fur)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Marie O'Nette   Charlie v. Marie O'Nette - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie v. Marie O'Nette
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next