Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:56 pm

Brin looked at the princesses as he tried to make sense of what had just happened. 'What did you two do to me?' He squeaked out as he desperately tried to make sense of what was happening. He looked up at the princesses, fearful of the devious smiles on their glossy lips.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 pm

Shoe in = 40

“Let’s squash some of that macho man crap out of you.” Peach said as she stuffed the tiny man into her heel, messaging his whole body under her foot.

Brin: 24, Bind
Peach/Daisy: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:07 pm

'No...Let me go...' He said, trying to wiggle out from under her heel, not wanting to stay trapped beneath her soft foot. He started to feel some of his masculinity leave him as he tried to escape.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:09 pm

Struggle = 25

“Not until you learn to behave, Clover.” Peach says, calling him by that girly name again. She continues to message his body underfoot. 

Brin: 22, Bind, Tiny (2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:13 pm

Brin continued to struggle under the pink princess' dainty foot. He was starting to like the name they were giving him. He continued to try and get out from under her foot.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:17 pm

Struggle = 16

He manages to get free from her heel. “Awwww are you ready to be a good princess, Clover?” Peach asked, sounding like an older sister talking to a child.

Brin: 22, Tiny (1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:20 pm

'I'm not a girl, and my name's not Clover...right?' Brin said, sounding a little unsure. He was still far too small to make much sense of his situation at the moment, still staring at the beautiful princesses towering over him and his tiny body.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:27 pm

Tiny sitting = 60

His complaints were silenced by Daisy dropping her large bottom on top of him, smothering him under her soft curves and dress. This only lasted for a few minutes before Brin started to grow again, the mushroom wearing off. 

Brin: 19
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Brin loved being under the orange princess' soft booty and satin dress, the sensation feeling wonderful. He tried to push the odd thoughts out of his mind by focusing his willpower. He could only wonder what other tricks they had in store for him.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:36 pm

Intense concentration = 64
Super crown = 38

Brin manages to calm his mind. As he focuses, he sees peach going into a drawer by her vanity, pulling out a pink crown with an adorable face on it. “This will give you a sample of tonight’s fun.” Peach said, throwing the crown to him. He watched as it landed on his head and explode with pink smoke. When it cleared, he now was a copy of peach with a polka dotted dress.

Brin: 19, Femme (3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:39 pm

'What is this?' Brin said with a feminine voice as he looked at himself. He had to admit, he looked really pretty in his dress. He was lost in how girly he looked and he wasn't able to focus on what they were planning next.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:42 pm

Dancing princess = 32

Peach started to dance from out of nowhere. Brin was unable to stop himself as he started to dance femininely along with her, losing himself to the girly emotions that were washing over him. “See Clover, See how much nicer it is to simply be a good girl.” Daisy said with a smile

Brin: 17, Femme (2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:47 pm

'A...Good girl..?' Brin said with a giggle as he did a pretty dance alongside Peach. He lost himself in the dance for a moment, a silly grin on his face, or his copy of Peach's face.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:51 pm

Princess’ lipstick = 60

“That’s right. All good girls should wear their lipstick.” Daisy says as she applies an emerald green color to her lips. She knew that it would stay after the crown wore off. She turns Brin to face a mirror. “She how cute that color is on your face. It will match your dress after you get changed.” Daisy said as she and Brin made cute kissy faces in the mirror together.

Brin: 14, Femme (1)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Brin made tons of cute kissy faces with his glittery green lips. He loved how pretty and girly he was looking. He puckered his lips and blew a kiss to himself as he and Daisy continued to make kissy faces, him never wanting to take off his new lipstick.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:04 pm

Princess’ makeup = 52

Daisy continued to doll up his face with green makeup. His eyes were adorned with green eyeshadow. His cheeks with an emerald blush that made his cheeks sparkle. By the time she finished, his body had returned to normal, but his face remained very regal looking. “Ready for your dress, Clover?” both princesses asked as they showed him his reflection. Peach held the dress up to him, showing him how cute it looked with his makeup.

Brin: 10, Makeup
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:08 pm

Brin loved how pretty and sparkly his new green makeover looked. 'I'm ready to be a pretty green princess.' He said, giggling. He stared at the beautiful green dress with the clover pattern, wanting to see how beautiful he would look in it.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:12 pm

Princess dressup = auto

Both Peach and Daisy quickly removed his masculine clothes, throwing them to the door that was quickly grabbed by someone. He was put into a pair of green bra and panties with stockings, the dress, and gloves and heels to top it off. “You look so adorable, Clover.” Peach said as both princesses embraced him.

Brin: 6, Makeup, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:16 pm

'I do, don't I?' Brin said, his masculinity in shambles as he was enjoying being a pretty princess just like them. He smiled, a dazed grin on his sparkly green lips. He wanted them to continue his girly princess makeover right away.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:19 pm

Princess’ hair = auto

Peach takes a hairbrush and starts to brush Clover’s hair. It starts to get longer and turns a bright orange, completing the green dress he was wearing. “Your hair is looking divine. The other girls will be envious of your hair.” Daisy said as it’s length matched the other two princesses.

Brin: 3, Makeup, Femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:25 pm

Brin was so happy to have his new friends comb his hair, making it long and beautiful. 'I know right? Thanks so much! I can't wait to show it off to all our friends!' All he wanted was to be their girly sissy princess forever and ever, his mind long given up by this point.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:29 pm

Princess’ crowing moment = auto

Peach brought out a box from her closet, opening it to reveal a crown like the other princesses, but with a green emerald shining on it. She sand daisy smiled as they placed it on Clover’s head, completing the new sissy princess. “Welcome Princess Clover, welcome to our family.” Peach said with a large hug.

Brin has reached 0 WP.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:34 pm

Clover smiled, his transformation into their sissy princess complete. He walked around the room in his new dress, admiring the green crown and how it completed his new look. 'Thank you so much Peach and Daisy! I'm happy to be a part of the princess family!' He said, their names coming into his head as his old name and memories began to fade.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:35 pm

“Care to help us get everything ready for when Rosalina and Paula come over?” Peach asked with a smile as Daisy got back to work fixing the room.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:39 pm

Clover nodded, eager to help however he could. 'Of course. Just leave it to me!' he said, a happy smile on his glossy green lips. He began to clean the room, getting all sorts of snacks and junk food ready on the table, making sure all the makeup for their makeovers was set up, and getting out tons of soft pillows for a potential pillow fight. His dick twitched in his dress as he was eager to see what his new princess friends would do for the slumber party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next