Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Puppeteer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Salos was taking a day off for the first time in weeks. He had just recently won a lucky draw as a scantily clad woman gave him what she called a 'Star Ticket', which would apparently give him a pass to an exclusive VIP show for important people at the local theatre. Happy for the chance to unwind, Salos stood in front of the local theatre, a tall building covered in glitzy gold and bright lights. The sign said 'Tonight, for VIPs only: The Best Puppteer in Town!'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:07 pm

“This should be fun.....I hope.” he says as he enters the theater.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:12 pm

There was a lot of people around as Salos walked into the theatre, but oddly there was only women in skimpy showgirl outfits. 'Hi sweetie!' A redhead with a tight outfit and a very large chest said as he walked on, shaking his hand. 'You must have come for the show tonight, right? Can I see you VIP ticket?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:14 pm

“Here” he said with a blush, handing her his ticket.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:19 pm

The busty redhead took his glittery gold ticket and examined it. 'Okay! Thank you so much. Alright Ladies, we got a VIP here! Let's give him the special welcome!' She said with a grin as a dozen busty showgirls gathered around Salos and gave him a great big hug, saying 'Welcome, Sir! We're happy to have you here today!' Salos was trapped in a tight boob hug and having a little hard time breathing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:22 pm

“Please. I can’t breath.” he said, trying to get out of the embrace.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:27 pm

Salos was unable to wiggle out as the girls all giggled. 'Aww, he's adorable.' One particularly busty blonde said as she gave him a wet, sloppy kiss on his cheek. The girls all giggled as they snuggled Salos in the lobby, giving him the VIP treatment.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:29 pm

“Can I take my seat, please?” he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:32 pm

The girls all giggled. 'Alright Sir. Let us take you to your seat for the show. Alright girls, let's go. 3,2,1, up you go!' They said as they lifted Salos high into the air, carrying him on their shoulders as they made their way to the inner part of the theatre.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:38 pm

“This is going to be a long show.” he said, as the ladies carried him in.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:40 pm

It was a relatively small theater, only being able to seat around twenty people. Salos was pushed into a seat, and oddly, the group of showgirls took up the other seats. A large red curtain covered the stage as a girl's voice boomed 'Is everyone ready for the show?' as the beautiful showgirls all clapped and cheered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:42 pm

Salos clapped quietly, nervous about being surrounded by all these girls.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:52 pm

The curtain opened, and a couple of puppets wandered out. Oddly, not only were the puppets huge, being a bit bigger than Salos, their designs were, interesting to say the least, with outfits identical to the showgirls except in a black and pink color scheme, but they were different because the puppets were even more curvaceous than the showgirls, with massive breasts, butts, and glossy lips. They started to dance in sync, their assets moving hypnotically as they danced as the showgirls around Salos cheered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:58 pm

Salos started to feel a bit more out of place and started to wonder if he should leave.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:04 pm

Suddenly, Salos felt himself unable to move as a bunch of strings attached around him. Before he could react, he was yanked onto the stage as two more puppets appeared, for a total of four. The voice boomed 'And let's welcome our special guest for the night, Salos the Pyromancer! Can I get a round of applause?' The voice said as the showgirls in the audience cheered even louder than before. 'Looks like they really like you.' the voice said, walking onto the stage. It was a beautiful woman with long blonde hair, wearing a white long sleeved buttoned shirt, a black vest with a matching skirt, sheer black stockings and knee-high boots, and a black top hat. Her face was covered in glittery red makeup with lips to match. Her hands moved deftly as the strings around Salos let him go, as the woman posed with her four puppets. 'Guess we have something in common then.' She said with a wink, the puppets posing seductively.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:08 pm

“What the heck is going on here?” he said with a eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:11 pm

'Why, we're just putting on a show. And you're going to be our special guest! You are the VIP after all!' She said with another sexy wink as the exits closed as the Puppeteer and her four puppets moved closer to Salos, their curves on full display as they walked sensually towards him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:13 pm

“No means no.” he said as he tried to summon a shield. 

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Flameshield - 33

Welcoming Kiss - 51

Salos tries to form a shield of flames around himself, but he has trouble focusing and isn't able to.

She merely giggles a bit, as both her and her four puppets lean forward and all blow Salos a kiss, as five tangible pairs of lips fly towards him. He manages to dodge out of the way just in time, though, as the five lips slam into the wall, leaving five red marks.

Salos: 30

Puppeteer: 10
Puppet 1: 5
Puppet 2: 5
Puppet 3: 5
Puppet 4: 5
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:24 pm

“I guess it is time to use this.” he says as he charges at them. He attempts to summon a broadsword to attack with.

(Whirl flame slash)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:28 pm

Whirl Flame Slash - 76

Welcoming Kiss - 24

Salos conjures a massive greatsword of flame and slashes, managing to land a direct hit on all four puppets and their master as the girls in the audience gasped.

Not to be taken down so easily, the woman got back up, and her puppets quickly did the same. As an act of revenge, they all puckered their lips and fired off a rapid barrage of lips that Salos wasn't able to avoid, as his face was bombarded with bright red kisses as the girls in the audience laughed. 'How was that, Sir?' The puppeteer said, a smug grin on her face.

Salos: 27, Stunned

Puppeteer: 8
Puppet 1: 3
Puppet 2: 3
Puppet 3: 3
Puppet 4: 3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:35 pm

“I hate lipstick. Do I look like some girly girl like you or them?” he said, eying the audience.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:42 pm

Stunned

Kiss Rehearsal - 77

Salos was too stunned to move for the moment.

The Puppeteer merely smiled. 'Aww, what's wrong with lipstick? It's a sign of femininity. What's wrong with that?' She says with a laugh as her and her puppets take out tubes of glossy red lipstick and apply in front of him before waving the tubes in front of his face to taunt him.

Salos: 27

Puppeteer: 8
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:44 pm

“I hate girly crap like that.” he said, taking aim at the ringleader. 

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:52 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 80

Kiss Rehearsal - 72

Salos fired an arrow that struck the main woman straight in the shoulder, earning him a pained gasp as her puppets jiggled, the audience of cute girls gasping once again.

She got to her feet once again. 'Oh? You hate this 'girly crap'? We'll see about that!' She said, as she moved her hands around as the four puppets flew towards Salos. They grabbed him as they puckered their red lips. 'We can't decide which color looks better on us. Can you be the judge?' The Puppeteer said, speaking for her puppets as each one pulled out a different shade of lipstick, from blue, to green, to pink, to purple. Each one applied a few coats before taking turns drawing Salos into a passionate French Kiss, staining his mouth with their makeup. The girls all giggled at Salos' new look.

Salos: 24

Puppeteer: 6, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Puppeteer   Salos vs. Puppeteer Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Puppeteer