Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Puppeteer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 8:48 pm

Test was taking a day off for the first time in a while. He had just recently won a lucky draw as a scantily clad woman gave him what she called a 'Star Ticket', which would apparently give him a pass to an exclusive VIP at the local theatre. Happy for the chance to unwind, the adventurer stood in front of the local theatre, a tall building covered in glitzy gold and bright lights. The sign said 'Tonight, for VIPs only: The Best Puppteer in Town!'
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Test double checked that he had his ticket with him before heading over to the ticket booth. Excited to have gotten a VIP ticket at what looked like the optimal time. Getting access to the VIP only show seemed like an incredible stroke of luck.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:01 pm

There was a lot of people around as Test walked into the theatre, but oddly there was only women in skimpy showgirl outfits wandering around. 'Hi sweetie!' A redhead with a tight outfit and a very large bust said as he walked up to the booth, shaking his hand as she flashed him a beautiful smile. 'You must have come for the show tonight, right? Can I see your VIP ticket?'
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Test nodded silently, struck dumb by her beautiful body and charming smile. He presented his ticket to her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:07 pm

The busty redhead took his gold ticket and examined it. 'Okay! Thank you so much. Alright ladies, we got a VIP here! Let's give him a very special welcome!' She said with a grin as around six other busty showgirls gathered around Test and gave him a tight hug, saying 'Welcome, Sir! We're happy to have you here today!' Test was trapped in a tight boob hug and was promptly lifted right off his feet as the women started to carry him through the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:09 pm

Test tensed up and then relaxed into their big group hug. He allowed himself to be lifted up. A bit confused as to why he warranted so much attention but seeing no reason to fight it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:17 pm

Test was carried through several halls until they finally reached the VIP theater. It was a relatively small one, only being able to seat around twenty people, but still it was lavishly decorated and the seats were made of plush red cotton trimmed with gold. Test was pushed into a seat that was extremely comfortable, and oddly, the group of showgirls took up some of the other seats. A large red curtain covered the stage as a girl's voice suddenly boomed 'Is everyone ready for the show?' as the beautiful showgirls all clapped and cheered, clearly ready for whatever was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:18 pm

This was all a bit strange but Test had no reason to object. Instead he kept his eyes on the stage and waited for the show to start.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:22 pm

The curtain opened, and a group of four puppets wandered out. Oddly, not only were the puppets quite large and slightly bigger than Test, their appearances were quite eye catching, with outfits identical to the showgirls except in a black and pink color scheme. The puppets were just as curvaceous than the showgirls, with massive breasts, butts, and glossy lips. They started to dance in sync, their assets moving hypnotically as they danced seductively as the showgirls around Test cheered and clapped.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:24 pm

Test watched. A bit surprised. When he'd heard there'd be puppets he hadn't expect them to be so big, or so attractive, or for their movements to be so erotic.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:38 pm

Suddenly, Test was unable to move as a bunch of strings wrapped around him. Before he could react, he was yanked onto the stage as the puppets made way for him. The feminine voice boomed 'And let's welcome our special guest for the night, Test the adventurer! Can I get some applause for our guest of honor?' The voice said as the showgirls in the audience cheered even louder than before. 'Looks like they really like you.' the voice said, finally walking onto the stage. It was a beautiful woman with long blonde hair, wearing a white buttoned shirt, a black vest with a matching skirt, sheer black stockings and knee-high boots, and a shiny black top hat. Her face was covered in glittery red makeup that fit her perfectly. Her hands moved as the strings around him let him go, as the woman posed with her four puppets. 'Guess we have something in common then.' She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 9:43 pm

As the strings receded Test drew his staff and took up a defensive pose. "Who are you. What's going on here." He asked. This all suddenly seemed very suspicious.

River Stance but only if attacked
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 10:04 pm

'Why, we're just putting on a show. And you're going to be our special guest! You are the VIP after all!' She said with another sexy wink as the exits closed as the Puppeteer and her four puppets moved closer to Test, their curves on full display as they walked sensually towards him. It didn't seem like there was a way to talk himself out of this, sad to say. The girls watched with clear interest as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 10:09 pm

"Ok. So this is some sort of midara trap. Shame. I was looking forward to the show." Test muttered to himself, preparing to strike the first puppet that got close. Trying hard not to be distracted by their sexy curves and sensual movements.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 10:31 pm

River Stance - 53

Welcoming Kiss - 56, 62, 60, 90, 20 (Whoa, 5 hits in a row. That's pretty crazy.)

Test took up a defensive stance, but he didn't expect their first move to work from a distance.

The puppeteer leaned in and gave him a sly smile. 'How about we give you a little welcoming gift, hmm?' She said as she blew a kiss as her puppets did the same. Five identical pink hearts floated over and struck Test in the face, making his heart skip a beat.

Test: 25

Puppeteer: 10
Puppet 1: 5
Puppet 2: 5
Puppet 3: 5
Puppet 4: 5
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 10:35 pm

Test shivered under the barrage of hearts as he was filled with soft warmth. He needed to get in close and deal with this. Taking a moment to ready himself he went in for a big attack on the puppet master herself.

Memories of Mandy -> Overwhelm (on puppeteer)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 11:17 pm

Memories of Mandy - Auto

Overwhelm - 63

Puppet Boob Hug - 19

Test went in for a big swing of his halberd, but she gracefully dodged out of the way as the crowd of showgirls cheered. He then focused his mind as certain memories raced through his mind, filling him with determination.

She deftly moved her hands as a couple of puppets swooped in, but Test was also quite quick on his feet, managing to get out of the way in the nick of time as the crowd's cheers quickly turned to slight sounds of disappointment.

Test: 25, Memories 1/3

Puppet 1: 5
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySat Oct 24, 2020 11:19 pm

Test swing wildly at the nearest puppet. Feeling overwhelmed as he tried to fight so many opponents at once.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Old Reliable - 6

Love Triangle - 83

Test's wild swing hit home, knocking one of the puppets back and keeping him safe for the moment.

The Puppeteer frowned a bit as she regained control of her knocked puppet. 'I see you aren't going to make this easy, huh? That's fine, A little bit of a tough guest only gets me and the crowd more motivated.' She said, regaining her confident smile as her puppets got back into their seductive stances.

Test: 25, Memories 2/3

Puppet 1: 3
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 9:48 pm

"No I'm not going to make this easy." Test said before unleashing a barrage of attacks. Swinging once at each puppet he could.

Triple Strike (3 Random Puppets)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:05 pm

Triple Strike - 24, 26, 71

Love Triangle - 88

Test unleashed a vicious barrage of strikes, hitting two more puppets as the Puppeteer struggled to hold it together.

But hold it together she did, and she was eager to get a little revenge. She maneuvered her puppets so that the two that Test didn't hit grabbed a hold of him, snuggling up close to him as their surprisingly realistic breasts pushed against him. They kept him nice and still as one seemed to say 'He loves me more!' While another said 'No, of course he loves me more!' They said as they then began to take turns making out with the adventurer, the crowd cheering as they finally got a good show. Their soft bosoms continued to push and rub against Test as the makeout session continued.

Test: 24, Bound

Puppeteer: 10, Advantage
Puppet 2: 3
Puppet 4: 3
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:10 pm

While the fantasy of beautiful woman vying for his attention had it's appeal Test wasn't ready to give up just yet. He tried to ignore the feelings of their soft bodies and lips against him and struggled hard to get free.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:20 pm

Burst Forth - Auto

Test gathered up his strength and immediately escaped his predicament, much to the crowd's disappointment.

The Puppeteer gathered up her puppets with some smooth hand motions and gathered them up. 'What's the matter, Test? Not to your taste? If you like, you can tell us what you like and we'll make a performance just for you.' The performer said with a smirk.

Test: 24

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:27 pm

A little dazed from her earlier attack Test couldn't stop himself from muttering an answer. "Well I was kinda hoping this theater would have a stage hypnosis show." He said to himself a little louder then intended.

Overwhelm (On Puppeteer)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:54 pm

Overwhelm - 36

Kiss Rehearsal - 12, 45, 66, 90

Test unleashed another powerful blow, this time knocking the Puppeteer clean off of her feet as the crowd let out another loud gasp.

She got up as she pondered his words. 'Oh? I can definitely make that happen. Consider it done, Test. But before that, how about a little foreplay to get you in the mood?' She said as she moved her hands once again, three of her puppets swooping in to take turns giving Test a big kiss, making a show to push their soft breasts against him as they did so. The crowd whispered, then pointed and giggled at the tent that was starting to form in Test's pants after being subjected to the puppet's soft and womanly bodies.

Test: 21

Puppeteer: 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test vs. Puppeteer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Puppeteer