Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Puppeteer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:30 pm

'Okay then. Let's start with round 1!' The beautiful Puppeteer said as a silk blindfold was quickly put over his eyes by one of the showgirls. Suddenly, Test felt his whole head enveloped by a soft sensation that was clearly a pair of big, soft boobs. A soft chest massaged his whole face as the women around him giggled, enjoying their little game. While he was being smothered, Test felt his clothes being taken off. 'Well, Test? Is this a real pair of tits? Or is it a puppet?' She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:32 pm

"Um. Was it real?" Test said uncertainly as soon as he could breath again, trying to remember if there had been anything that distinguished the puppets from the real thing. He was mostly betting that the audience would be eager to toy with him and want to smother him themselves as soon as possible. He hardly registered the loss of his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:47 pm

Guess - 52! Correct!

'And his first answer is correct! Nice job Test!' She said as the crowd cheered. The blindfold was removed to show a particularly well endowed showgirl smiling lovingly down at Test as she stroked his head. 'Just focus on my words as your reward, Test.' She said as he was laid down on the ground as another showgirl trapped his exposed penis between her tits, massaging his manhood tenderly. 'Just relax, Test. Just give in to your desires and spurt a big load for us. Everything is okay here. Just give up your resistance and let us pamper you into hypnotic bliss. Would you like that?' The girl said, her companion continuing to give him a titjob as her words helped put him even further into their hypnotic control.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 10:53 pm

"Yes. I'd love that so much." Test moaned as he begun to weakly thrust into the tits surrounding his cock. Eager to give the girl taking him down into trance the big load she'd asked for. He nuzzled into the hand rubbing his head. Wishing to show the showgirl just how much he loved having her and her friends pamper and hypnotize him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:03 pm

'Good boy. Now, for your reward, you get to shoot out some cum. Do it now!' She said, her words getting deep into his subconscious mind as her friend sped up her titjob, clearly trying to make him cum as the Puppeteer and the crowd goaded him on, encouraging him to cum his brains out before they continued the game.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2020 11:06 pm

At her command Test moaned loudly and experienced a long and powerful orgasm. Releasing a great deal of of cum between the tits imprisoning his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 8:50 pm

The showgirl smiled as Test spurted inside of her cleavage several times before unwrapping her tits from his manhood, showing off how much cum he had let out. However, due to all the lust built up inside him from the teasing and the hypnosis, his dick was still erect, as if it had plenty left in it. 'Oh? Looks like you're ready for round 2.' The Puppeteer said with a grin as she held up the blindfold. 'Ready for more?' She asked him as the crowd cheered for an encore.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:05 pm

Test nodded silently. Left temporarily speechless with pleasure. He was eager for more of the showgirls "rewards."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:28 pm

The women quickly put the blindfold over him once again, obscuring the adventurer's vision once again as another pair of big, soft breasts were laid on his face and he was smothered once again. 'Alright Test, let's hear your answer! Are these boobs real or a puppets?' The Puppeteer announced. They seemed just like the last ones, so it was hard to know. Which one was it?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:33 pm

"Real again?" Test asked, as much out of hope as an actual guess. The showgirls seemed so eager to tease him, he didn't want them to miss the opportunity to smother him senseless.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:47 pm

Guess - 9! Incorrect!

'Aww, poor Test. Sorry, that's incorrect.' The blindfold was removed to show one of the puppets massaging his head with her impressive chest. The crowd waited to see how he would be punished. 'Are you ready for your punishment?' The Puppeteer said with a slightly sadistic lick of her lips as another puppet began to titfuck him, much like the showgirl did earlier, only this one was rough and fast right from the start with no hypnosis or build up. Worst of all, she brought Test to the edge, then immediately stopped, leaving his penis twitching and spasming helplessly as he was denied release several times.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 9:52 pm

Test didn't answer only moaning and looking at the puppet with pleading eyes. Begging it to just finish him already. His hips bucking weakly as he desperately tried to get off.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:00 pm

But the puppet didn't let him finish and cum, no matter how much he wanted to. 'Sorry Test, but this is supposed to be a punishment, after all. You just need to win the final round, that's all. If you do, you can cum as much as you want.' The Puppeteer said, a mix of slight sadistic joy and and sympathy in her voice. She held up the silk blindfold in front of the adventurer's eyes once again. Ready for the final round?' She asked the crowd cheered, wanting him to succeed as they all stared at his throbbing cock.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:04 pm

Test nodded questions quickly. Desperate to get this done as quickly as possible so he could cum. Getting ready to nuzzle, lick and really get a feel for the last pair of tits. Looking for anything that might give him an edge in guessing correctly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:20 pm

'Okay, here we go. Good luck!' The Puppeteer said as she put the blindfold on him. Not long after, Test was being massaged by perhaps the softest chest he had felt all day. It was so warm, and soft, it was mesmerizing him even without any words needing to be said. 'Okay, Test. Which one is it?' He was asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:26 pm

"A puppet I think." Test sighed. It seemed impossible for such supernatural softness to stem from the body of a human or a midara. At it's touch Test became even more painfully aroused.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:34 pm

Guess - 98! Correct!

'And it turns out...' The Puppeteer said as she removed the blindfold, only to show Test another puppet. The crowd broke into the loudest they had been that night at his success. 'Great job Test. You really know your boobs.' She said with a chuckle as she herself went to his crotch and unbuttoned her performer outfit. 'Ready for your reward? Once I start, I want you to cum over and over until you can't anymore. Sound good?' She asked him as she licked her lips lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:48 pm

"Yes. Please. I need to cum so badly." Test panted, looking down at the puppeteer with a look of pure lust. He felt a bit proud for getting it right. The excited roar of the crowd was quite exilerating.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 10:58 pm

The roars of the crowd in his ears, Test could only watch as the Puppeteer finally inserted his penis between her big tits as she began to move them up and down, left and right, as well as squishing them together, giving him the feeling of every inch of her boobs as she expertly worked his shaft. She also continued to talk to him, furthering her control over him as she did so. 'You want to be a good boy for me, right Test? Such a good, mindless boy. You're going to take all of that free will and spurt right here in between my tits, right? Are you ready to be a good boy and cum again and again for me and my big, soft titties?' She asked him, her soft, hypnotic voice taking control of his exhausted brain as she worked him up for one last climax.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:04 pm

"Yes. Of course." Test moaned as he felt his arousal build and build from her soft words and expert attention. Readying himself to give her both his mind and his seed in one powerful spurt.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:13 pm

'Alright then! Cum for me, Test! Give me everything!' She shouted as she sped up, clearly trying to make him cum by this point. The massive orgasm loomed closer and closer, and poor Test had no way of stopping it, not that he really wanted to...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:18 pm

Test let out a load moan as he experienced a literally mind blanking orgasm. His mind going still as his hips continued to weakly thrust. He was now as much the puppeteers to command as the puppets. Ready and willing to do whatever she and the audience wished of him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:27 pm

The crowd of beautiful showgirls cheered as Test came over and over, absolutely flooding the Puppeteer's tits with his cum. 'Good boy. You look nice and blank. Just how I like my puppets. Now, how about we get you ready for my next show? I can tell that a lot of midara would love to see me and my puppets toy with you.' She said, giving him a light kiss on his forehead as the showgirls picked him up and carried him into a private room in the back to prep him for more 'performances'.

It was some time later when Test was finally freed. Had it been hours? Days? Weeks? It was hard to tell. The dozens of erotic performances Test was subjected to by the Puppeteer for audiences of midara went on for quite some time before he finally regained control over himself from his lust filled stupor. He was in an alley near to the theater with very little clothes on with his personal belongings in a nearby trash can.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 11:30 pm

Test gathered his stuff. Feeling rather embarrassed (and rather aroused) from all that had happened. He made to clean himself off and exit the city as quickly as he could. Before any of the midara he'd performed for decided to try and take advantage of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Puppeteer   Test vs. Puppeteer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Puppeteer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3