Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:11 pm

Charlie had been given another task as she was wondering around. Her mission today was to investigate a factory that produced cosmetics. Apparently, something was happening there, as many mercenaries and adventurers were sent to investigate sightings of a midara in the area, only to come back covered in pink slime, too dazed to say anything. Now, Charlie was supposed to check out the factory and report on anything unusual she found.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:15 pm

Charlie walks to the factory with her staff out as she thought out loud "I wonder if its a leak within the factory or maybe it's some sort of powerful gas that causes everything...Or its a midara either way i will do my best to fix the problem!" She laugh proudly of her own speech quickening her pace in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:17 pm

Charlie reached the factory, a sprawling gray building that was next to a small pond. Thick smoke spewed out of the smokestacks as the factory was definitely still being used to produce loads of cosmetics and makeup. Oddly, Charlie noticed some odd pink slime being poured out of a pipe into the pond, turning it bright pink.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:20 pm

Charlie looks at and smiles "Oh looks like something might have spilt inside so if i fix the source of the leak i fix the problem! I bet everyone else came here thinking it was some evil thing and never even thought of a normal problem" she walks in and begins looking for the source of the pink slime hoping to find the problem.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:24 pm

Charlie confidently walks up to the pool of pink slime and examines it. All of a sudden, a sexy, feminine voice echoes throughout the area. 'Oh? And who are you, sweetie?' Charlie looks for the sound, but finds no one around her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:26 pm

Charlie looks around more before shrugging "Um I'm Charlie a traviling mage and I was sent here to find the problem as to whats happening in this factory! Are you a worker...wherever and whoever you are?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:30 pm

'A worker? You could say that. I do love the makeup this factory creates after all.' The voice said, as a figure started to rise from the pink pond of slime. She was beautiful in a way only a midara could be, with womanly curves, far bigger than any ordinary woman, her breasts each as big as Charlie's head. She was tall, being significantly larger than Charlie by a few feet. She was made of the same sticky pink slime that the pool was made out of, giving her a translucent pink appearance. By far the most noticeable part of the woman's appearance was her lips. They were huge, being half the size of her face, and were covered in an extra glossy pink slime, dripping with what looked like slimy lipstick and lip gloss. The slime girl smiled down at Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:32 pm

Charlie backs up slightly looking up to the giant slime woman who showed herself before blushing noticing so many exciting details mainly staring at her lips and breasts "Oh um hi there miss slime lady I'm assuming you're why no one leaves here clean? If thats the case i guess i have to challenge you but i feel rude since you don't seem to hurt any of the people so um if youd like i'll let you do the first move!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:42 pm

Slimy Smooches - 66

Lia smiled. 'Oh? You're letting me have the first move? What a sweet girl you are! I'm going to enjoy covering you from head to toe in my sticky lipstick slime and giving you a fetish for my lipstick. Now, come her and let Lia give you a kiss...' She said, telling the young mage her name as she pulled her in close and covered her face in a smothering, sticky smooch, covering her face in pink lipstick and leaving a few traces of slime on her clothes. Lia giggled at how ridiculous Charlie looked, her small face covered in pink lipstick.

Charlie: 27, 1/8 slime glob

Lia: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:43 pm

Charlie yelps as shes pulled in and smooched as she blushes even more before pulling out her staff "Well um nice to meet you miss Lia but don't expect it to be that easy!" as she tries to use her wind to blow her away

(wild magic wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:53 pm

Wind Slice - 46 Stun: 50

Not to be done in so easily, Charlie fired a gust of wind at the slime girl, landing a direct hit and kocking her back significantly.

Lia was blown off her slimy feet and unable to recover for a second. 'Oh? Looks like you have some fight in you after all, sweetie.' She said, a bit surprised. She managed to right herself after a second and got back into a playful stance, ready to continue the fun.

Lia: 29, Stun
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:55 pm

Charlie celebrates in her mind as she hits her most unlucky spell having calmed down some and spinning her staff to creating a circle of lightning "It wouldn't be fun if i didn't right miss Lia?"

(lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:00 pm

Lightning Bullseye - 49

Sticky Lipstick - 98

Charlie fired a bolt of lightning at the pink slime girl, but Lia easily dodged out of the way, a playful smile on her face.

She pulled out a big tube of bright pink lipstick from between her breasts and made a big show of applying a thick coat of it to her lips. 'Just a second, sweetie. I've got to apply a fresh coat.' She said with a giggle as she applied. By the time she was finished, her already glossy pink lips were practically dripping with slimy pink lipstick as Charlie stared at her.

Lia: 29, Lipstick 0/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:01 pm

Charlie looks slightly concerned about the dripping lips as she tries to form a fireball in her hand trying her hardest not to focus on them

(fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:11 pm

Fireball - 89

Cuddly Kiss - 10

Charlie tried to form a fireball in her hand, but she was too busy staring at the slime girl's lips and the spell fizzled out in her hand.

Lia was quick to capitalize on that mistake, however. She embraced Charlie, trapping her in her slimy embrace, her breasts rubbing against the young mage as Lia smiled down at her. 'Your face looks like it could use a smooch or two...Here, just leave it to me, sweetie!' She said, leaning in and covering Charlie's face and neck with her extra sticky kisses, yet more pink lipstick smearing all over the girl as Lia smooched her. By the time Lia finally released her, Charlie's face and neck were a mess of lipstick and pink goo as Lia giggled at her.

Charlie: 25, 4/8 slime glob

Lia: 29, Lipstick 1/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:14 pm

Charlie weakly moans as shes smothered in kiss before she shakes her head trying not to just surrender as she tries to focus the energy around her to give her more strength.

(wild magic Sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:25 pm

Sun's Blessing - 36

Goo Shot - 17

Charlie, using the technique that Salos taught her, focused the energy around her and managed to pull it off, restoring her strength.

Lia fired a ball of sticky goo at Charlie, but the newly reinvigorated mage easily was able to dodge the projectile. Lia pouted, a little unhappy at Charlie doging it. 'Aww, can't you just let me have my fun, sweetie? We both know you'll like it.'

Charlie: 28, 4/8 slime glob

Lia: 29, Lipstick 2/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:27 pm

Charlie laughs at her success proudly before yelping as she dodged "I'm sorry miss Lia but i can't just submit i have a job to do!" as she tries to use her fireball again

(wild magic fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:34 pm

Fireball - 58 burn - 9

Goo Shot - 36

Charlie fired a ball of flame at the sexy slime girl, landing a direct hit on her and making her flinch for a second.

Not to be deterred, Lia reared back, and shot a huge ball of sticky pink slime at the mage. It splattered all over her, sticking her to the ground as she was unable to move away, leaving her completely at the slime girl's mercy. 'Oh, I'm going to have fun with this.' Lia said as she approached, putting on a few more coats of lipstick for extra effect as she slowly slid over to Charlie...

Charlie: 28, 8/8 slime glob! Stunned

Lia: 28, Lipstick 3/4
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:36 pm

Charlie squeaks as she sticks to the ground looking at lia "I have a bad feeling about this..."

(turn skip due to stun)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:45 pm

Stunned

Tube Cocoon - 80

Charlie was stunned and unable to move, trapped by Lia's slime...

She was helpless to resist as she watched Lia somehow create an exact clone of herself using her slime. The clone picked up Charlie's helpless body and curled around it, forming into the shape of a giant tube of lipstick, with the mage's whole body being trapped in the gooey tube of lipstick, with only her head being exposed at the top of the tube. The original Lia approached, licking her glossy pink lips. 'Looks like you can't escape. Then, it's time for some fun. Pucker up, sweetie!' She said as she began to give Charlie, the stickiest, sloppiest kiss yet, loud sounds echoing throughout the area as Lia began making out with her as she was unable to get away from her lipstick prison...

Charlie: 26, 0/8 slime glob, Bound

Lia: 28
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Charlie weakly moans as she tries to pull away from the kiss her mind fuzzy as she actually enjoys the treatment

(weak struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:51 pm

Weak Stuggle - 97

Tube Cocoon - Continued

Charlie's weak struggles didn;t even begin to free her from her lipstick cocoon as Lia continued using her as a lipstick toy.

She merely giggled. 'Come on now, sweetie. You won't get away with something like that. Now about I smooch those rebellious thoughts out of you?' She said with a smile as her sloppy, slimy smooches only increased in intensity as Lia continued kissing her into submission.

Charlie: 24, 2/8 Slime Glob, Bound

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 9:55 pm

Charlie moans into her kisses as she tried more trying to escape not wanting to loss herself before she plays all her cards

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:04 pm

Struggle - 91

Tube Cocoon - Continued

Charlie continued to struggle, but to no effect. The lipstick cocoon was just too strong.

Lia laughed at her attempts to escape. 'Just stay there, sweetie. The fun's still just beginning...' She said as she gave Charlie and intense French kiss that made her light headed. By now, you could barely see Charlie's face under all the glossy pink lipstick she was covered in as the smooch assault continued.

Charlie: 22, 4/8 Slime Glob, Bound

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next