Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:57 pm

Charlie looks up to with pure admiration "I loved the red one the most Lia! but if i can be honest I think id love your slime kisses even more!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:01 pm

'Good girl. Well then, I have one last gift for you. To be honest, I was lying to you earlier. I have one final lipstick I'd like to try on you.' Lia said, bringing out another tube of lipstick. It was similar to her usual one, but this pink was even brighter and glossier. 'This is my favorite lipstick. I only use this on the toys I love most, so you should feel honored. Now, hold still...' Lia said as she embraced Charlie again, before applying the extremely bright pink lipstick onto her lips, making them looked even better than before. It seemed that there was one last trick Lia had up her sleeve as she leaned in, puckering her lips as she held Charlie's face still...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Charlie doesn't move to dodge or anything as she puckers her lips feeling happy Lia said she was a favorite toy
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:05 pm

Lia's bright pink lips met with Charlie's in a loving kiss. The two made out for what seemed like an hour as Lia smothered every inch of the mage's face in her bright pink kisses, loud kissing sounds echoing throughout the area as Lia smooched Charlie into submission, having a great time kissing her all over.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Charlie moans happily as she is kissed her only thoughts being that of wanting to be kissed by Lia forever and to always be with her
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:12 pm

Eventually, Lia's lips released Charlie, giggling at the dazed expression on the mage's face as her face was completely bright pink. Lia then finally revealed what was special about the lipstick. 'Do you know why it's my favorite? It's called Permanent Pink. They may not last forever, but these marks I left all over your face will stay there for weeks, and you won't be able to wash them off, no matter how hard you try. The whole world will know that you're my personal lipstick toy!' She said happily, giving Charlie a wet kiss on her forehead lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:14 pm

Charlie squeaks happily as she feels the kiss on her forehead "Thats sounds wonderful Lia! I'd love everyone to know im your toy! Oh we should get a picture so you can show everyone!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:15 pm

The slime girl nods, pleased with her response. 'That's a great idea, sweetie. Pucker up for the camera.' She said, taking out the phone once again. She snuggled in close with Lia and gave a kissy face to the camera, hoping Charlie would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:18 pm

Charlie copied her puckering her lips and winking loving the fact that shes obviously covered by Lia's kisses
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:20 pm

The camera clicked, saving the photo. 'I'll make sure to share this photo with all my midara friends. That way, they'll know who owns you.' Lia said, giving her another loving kiss. 'I love you, sweetie.'
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:22 pm

Charlie laughs happily from the kiss and kisses Lia back "Im glad they will maybe they'll even say hi! and i love you too Lia!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 11:30 pm

And so, Charlie remained Lia's personal lipstick toy forever. Lia (mostly) left the people in the village alone, in exchange for turning Charlie into her personal lipstick tester. She was covered in kisses every day by Lia and her experimental lipsticks, and the mage grew to love every second of it. She grew to deeply love Lia, her slime, and her lipstick with all her heart, and Lia loved her back. It was slimy and covered in lipstick, and it was just like how Charlie liked it. It was a paradise she loved from the bottom of her heart.

The End.

P.S. Lia: 'If you ever meet a young man called Brin on your travels Charlie, tell him to come say hello sometime and give me a kiss! I could always use another lipstick tester!' Wink

(Charlie gains a new weakness from surrendering to Lia: Lipstick! All lipstick based attacks deal 2 extra damage!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4