Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:53 pm

Surrender

Lia smiled, releasing Charlie from her slimy state. 'I agree to your terms, then. I'll stop sliming up the people of the village. Now that I have you after all!' The slime girl said, embracing Charlie like a big sister, happy to have a new personal kissing toy to play with.

Charlie has surrendered.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:55 pm

Charlie laughs as she is embraced before she thinks "Oh um do you want me to call you something else Miss Lia? I never asked earlier."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:57 pm

The beautiful slime girl thought for a moment as she hugged Charlie close to her. 'Hmm. How about simply calling me Lia? No need for the formalities, sweetie.' She said, rubbing the bunny mage's head with her gooey pink hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:58 pm

Charlie nods as she feels the slime on her head from the rubbing "Ok Lia so what shall we do first?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:02 pm

The slime girl put a hand to her chin, thinking for a second, before telling her. 'Well, as I said before, I'm not letting you go until I've given you a lipstick fetish, and I intend to do just that. For my first trick, I'll try out some special lipstick I've been saving to try on someone.' She said with a grin as she pulled out several tubes of lipstick, telling the mage 'These are all tubes of special lipstick that the factory beside us makes. They're experimental, so I'll test them on you. Now, which one should I use first...' She said, pulling out several tubes, one red, one gold, one black. Maybe Charlie should pick the first one?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:04 pm

Charlie looks at them before pointing at the golden one "This one looks really pretty!" She smiles up to lia as she points
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:08 pm

Charlie points to the gold one and Lia smiles. 'Oh, nice choice sweetie! This one's called Golden Grow. Here, let me show you why...' She said as she popped the cap off of the tube and began to apply the gold lipstick to her lips. The slime girl's pink lips turned a glittery shade of gold. Then, suddenly, Lia's lips began to grow at a rapid rate, until they almost the size of Charlie's whole body! Behind her glossy gold lips, Lia said 'I'll test this one on you right now. Pucker up, sweetie!' She said as she began to give Charlie giant gold kisses all over her body, staining her and her clothes yellow with the experimental lipstick as Charlie fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Charlie moans as she feels the giant lips kiss her as she falls over dazed "that...was amazing Lia it felt so wonderful to be kissed like that!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:13 pm

'Oh? You thought it was over? Silly girl, you said you'd be my lipstick tester. I still need to test this one more!' Lia said with a giggle as she falls onto Charlie, pinning her to the ground as she continued to smother the poor mage with giant, wet golden kisses as Charlie was helpless to resist her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:15 pm

Charlie moaned louder as she was smothered by the giant lips she was loud enough anyone outside could hear her as she feels her body painted gold.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Lia smothered Charlie with her giant golden smooches for what seemed like almost an hour before she finally got off of the mage as the slime girl's lips started to shrink back to normal size. 'And that's the first one tested. So, how was it? Did you like it, or did you love it?' Lia asked teasingly, looking down at the mage girl, whose whole body was absolutely covered in gold lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Charlie shivers in ecstasy and looks up at her "I...loved every second of it Lia! so...which one are we testing next?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:23 pm

Lia held up the red and black lipstick tubes, before deciding on the black one. 'I'll test this one on you next sweetie. It's called Tar Black. Can you guess why?' She said, beginning to apply it in front of Charlie, the slime girl's gold lips now being painted in a deep, glossy shade of black.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:25 pm

Charlie blushes at the sight of Lia applying the lipstick "Is it because its as sticky as tar?" She sits up expectedly before puckering up for Lia.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:28 pm

Lia smiled at her kissing toy. 'Ding ding ding! Correct! Now, time for your prize...' She said, as she applied several more coats onto her plump lips. She had trouble speaking through the lipstick as it was extremely sticky, as strands of it dripped off of her lips. She embraced Charlie once again, puckering and beginning to give Charlie a sticky, sloppy smooch all over the mage's face. The thick black lipstick glued their lips together as Lia dominated the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:30 pm

Charlie squeaks and wraps her arms around Lia as she forced her into a sticky kiss however she enjoyed it so much as she pushed her lips back into hers kissing her happily
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:34 pm

Lia smiles into the kiss, happy Charlie was enjoying herself. It was always funnest when her kissing toys enjoyed her smooches. Lia and Charlie continued to make out, the black lipstick smearing itself all over Charlie's face more and more as the two of them got into the kiss, having fun with their sticky smooch session.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:35 pm

Charlie happily makes out with Lia enjoying the feeling of the lipstick on her face
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:39 pm

Eventually, the black lipstick starts to fade a bit as Lia's lips finally come off of Charlie with a very loud pop! She smiles at the mage's dazed face, still dripping with glossy black lipstick. 'So, what did you think of that one, sweetie? Was it everything you were hoping for?' Lia asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:40 pm

Charlie nods and kisses Lia again "it was breathtaking! I wouldn't mind more of that if im being honest! so theres one more right?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:44 pm

Lia nodded, bringing out the bright red lipstick tube. 'Glad to hear you liked it. Yes, this is it. This experimental lipstick is called Crimson Clones. And you can probably guess why...' She said, popping the cap off and beginning to apply once again, her black lipstick being replaced with the bright red one. Lia backed up and blew several kisses at Charlie, which somehow formed into several large, floating red lips as they started to surround the mage as Lia approached her. 'Ready for your group kissing session?' Lia asked her, knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:46 pm

Charlie looks at all the lips excitedly and nods her head "Yes ma'am im super ready for this!" as she says that she puckers her lips and prepares to be bombarded by the lips
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:49 pm

'Great to hear. Here you go!' Lia said as she gave Charlie a big kiss as the floating lips started to kiss all over Charlie's body, with them tickling her with each wet kiss they gave the mage, with one kissing her chest as the others kissed her all over, staining her small body red with each smooch.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:53 pm

Charlie moans loudly as she feels the many lips kissing her as she almost feels she could orgasm just from the kisses "they...are so amazing!!!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 10:56 pm

Lia's lips popped off of Charlie's once again as the lips started to fade, leaving the mage twitching on the ground, covered in dozens of bright red marks. 'I'm so glad you liked it. I'm a bit curious. Which one was your favorite? Just so I know.' Lia asked her, staring down at her lipstick tester with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime   Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Lia, The Lipstick Slime
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next