Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:04 pm

Charlie weakly nods to her before she shakes her head and tries to use her wind to give a second to focus her magic "i... feel amazing mommy! But i don't wanna submit yet i wanna fight longer!"

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:15 pm

Wind Slice - 81 Wild Magic 32, Ice Slide Robelle - 83

Momma's Sugary Treats - 24

Charlie tried to create another gust of wind, but instead, a stream of water poured out of her staff before quickly turning to ice. However, Robelle simply used her wing to float over the ice, smirking as it failed to affect her in the slightest. The ice quickly melted then disappeared.

Robelle grabbed Charlie and pulled her to the dining room on the manor. The table was covered in all sorts of fattening goodies, from chocolate cookies, to frosted pink cupcakes, to messy berry pies. Charlie was seated into one of the chairs as Robelle tied a cute pink bib around her. 'There we go. I wouldn't want my new baby to make a mess. Even though she still will.' The succubus said with a giggle as she began to feed Charlie the sweets. By the time she was done, the mage was quite a bit chubbier as her mouth, face, and new bib were covered with crumbs, jam and frosting as she struggled to move properly due to her new added chub.

Charlie: 18, 5 Perfume Stack, Sugary Sweets 0/2

Robelle: 23
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Charlie sits having been forcefed by the large woman before decided her magic wouldn't help her anymore as she leaves the chair and focuses her chaos energy into herself changing into her bunny form

(form change bunny)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:33 pm

Form Change Bunny - 78, 62

Momma's Lullaby Butt - 100

Charlie managed to transform herself into her bunny form, becoming a rather chubby bunny mage.

Robelle's eyes shone as she ran up to the new Charlie. 'Oh my! You're adorable! Momma just has to show you some love now!' She said, conjuring a pink cushion at Charlie's feet. Before she could react, she was pushed onto it, the soft pink cushion feeling lovely on the back of her head, before Robelle sat her soft, plump booty on the mage's face, beginning to smother her as the succubus hummed a lullaby.

Charlie: 13, 6 Perfume Stack, Bunny, Bound

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Charlie squeaks as she's thrown on the cushion before moaning weakly under her ass only kissing it submissively

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:49 pm

Bunny Kisses - 94

Momma's Lullaby Butt - Continued

Charlie began to leave kisses all over Robelle's plump bottom, getting a blissful moan from the succubus as she continued to smother the daylights out of Charlie, the lullaby getting a bit louder as the sweet perfume was the only thing Charlie could breathe as she was ass smothering into submission.

Charlie: 10, 7 Perfume Stack, Bunny, Bound

Robelle: 21
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Charlie realizes how weak she is currently and tries to pull herself out not wanting to be reduced to a ass pet

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:03 pm

Struggle - 80, 53

Momma's Lullaby Butt - Continued

Charlie's struggles were for naught, as Robelle's butt as too big and plump to wiggle away from.

She continued smothering Charlie with her giant butt, rubbing it back and forth across the bunny mage's face. 'Do you like it, dear? I had a feeling you would. Everyone loves being a seat for Momma.' She said with a giggle.

Charlie: 7, 8 Perfume Stack, Bunny, Bound

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:07 pm

Charlie moans into her butt shivering before decided to give up her pride "Mommy Robelle can you get up? I really wanna keep play fighting and you're making me sleepy under here"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:10 pm

Struggle - 82, 14

Robelle giggles. 'Okay, only because you asked Momma nicely, dear.' She says as she finally gets up, leaving Charlie gasping for breath on the pink cushion, her booty leaving a lasting impression on Charlie's mind.

Charlie: 7, 8 Perfume Stack, Bunny

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:13 pm

Charlie stands up and walks to Robelle before getting on her toes and tries to give her a kiss even with her being so tall

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:28 pm

Bunny Kisses - 8

Momma's Wet Kisses - 78

Charlie began to give Robelle cute kisses all over her face, making the succubus giggle, clearly enjoying the feeling of being on the receiving end of some kisses for once.

Robelle didn't let the kissing spree end there, though. After Charlie was done, Robelle grabbed her and gave the bunny mage her own share of kisses, the two of them now both covered in kisses as they both giggled at how silly they both looked by now.

Charlie: 2, 9 Perfume Stack, Bunny

Robelle: 21
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:29 pm

Charlie couldn't bring herself to do anything as she laughs with her mommy "mommy can i have more kisses?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:40 pm

Turn Pass

Momma's Wet Kisses - Auto

Charlie had pretty much given up by this point, only wanting more kisses.

And Robelle was happy to oblige. 'Of course, dear. Anything for my new little girl.' She said, giving her another round of sloppy kisses all over her face that finished off the mage's will to resist the succubus.

Charlie's Willpower has hit 0.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:42 pm

Charlie moans happily letting her new mommy kiss her as she smiles up to her "Thank you mommy i love your kisses! Thank you for showing me that i was being a naughty daughter!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:47 pm

'No problem at all, sweetie. Happy to see you're being a good girl now.' Robelle said, giving her a loving smooch on her forehead, leaving yet another bright red lipstick mark, loving how sweet her new daughter was.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:49 pm

Charlie squeaks happily as she hugs her mommy "so what will we do now mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:54 pm

'Well, there's one thing I like to do with my new babies to celebrate. Momma's going to give you a special hug. Are you ready, dear?' Robelle said, grinning from ear to ear. Next was her favorite part of playing with new children.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:55 pm

Charlie nods to her excited to see her special hug "Yes mommy I'm super ready!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:07 pm

Robelle nodded, before picking up the much smaller Charlie. She then promptly stuffed Charlie inside her tight black bodysuit, leaving only the mage's head visible as she was stuck to Robelle's soft, motherly body. 'Do you like it sweetie?' Robelle said, patting Charlie's head as she snuggled in closer to her, smothering her with her warm, soft body.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:10 pm

Charlie blushes deeply as she hugs around her mommy laughs happily "I love it mommy! i feel so safe and loved!" she kisses her mommy loving the motherly feeling and wonderful perfume smells.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:14 pm

'I'm so happy to hear you say that, dear.' Robelle said with a smile. She began to move her giant breasts with her hands, using them to massage Charlie's face as she was unable to move, being trapped by the tight bodysuit. Robelle's massive milky boobies rubbed against Charlie's head again and again, feeling wonderfully soft and warm.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:15 pm

Charlie moans and softly kisses her mommy's breasts wanting her to enjoy this just as much as she was
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:22 pm

The 'special hug' continues for almost an hour, Charlie's mind turning to mush as she was massaged from every part of her body by Robelle's smothering hug and her tight outfit. She had never felt safer or happier in her life.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:23 pm

Charlie moans weakly inbetween her mommy's breast all she could think about was being a good girl for her and wanting to live with her mommy forever as she nuzzled into her breasts sealing her fate with her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next