Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:33 pm

'Is my baby getting sleepy?' Robelle said, rubbing Charlie's head like a mother. 'Does my new sweet little daughter need a nap?' She asked the mage, massaging her face more with her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:41 pm

Charlie looks up to her and nods "I'm kinda sleepy mommy can i nap with you?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:44 pm

'Of course, dear. Anything for my sweet little girl.' Robelle said, giving her a soft kiss on top of her head. The succubus started to walk through the manor, her giant breasts jiggling with every step as Charlie was still snugly caught inside her bodysuit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:48 pm

Charlie giggles as she feels another kiss from her mommy and hums tiredly as shes carried through the manor
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:53 pm

Eventually, the two arrived at Robelle's room. All sort of feminine things line the room, from wardrobes filled with sexy bodysuits, to a vanity table filled with makeup. Finally, in the middle of the room was a giant, soft looking pink bed, complete with pink satin curtains and heart shaped pillows. 'Do you like it, dear? It's the softest bed in the whole manor.' Robelle said with pride.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Charlie smiles in awe as she nods "It's so amazing mommy! Do i get to stay in here with you?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:02 pm

Robelle nodded. 'Why, yes you do, dear. This room is ours now. Just you and me, forever and ever.' She said lovingly as she climbed on the bed, Charlie still snuggled into her bodysuit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:05 pm

Charlie would get very happy hearing that as she thought of the future of being kissed and loved by her mommy "That sounds great mommy! I'd love to stay forever i'll always be your daughter!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:09 pm

'That's my girl. Now, it's bedtime. Time for your nap.' Robelle said, climbing under the covers, wrapping her darling daughter up under the soft sheets as she began to hum a lovely lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:09 pm

Charlie would slowly fall asleep with her mommy smiling happily as she softly snored
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:14 pm

Robelle rubbed her head lovingly. 'That's it. Mine forever...' She said, as she continued with her lullaby, sealing Charlie's fate as her little girl.

And so, Charlie ended up as Robelle's sweet little baby girl. She was loved and smothered with affection every day by her succubus Momma, and both of them loved it. Charlie was always either asleep in her Momma's arms or being carried inside of her bodysuit, something both of them loved. Charlie had entered the manor alone, but she ended up with a perfect life with her lovely succubus Momma, and she couldn't be happier.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus   Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Robelle the Motherly Succubus
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3