Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos V. Poppy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Salos V. Poppy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Poppy   Salos V. Poppy - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Poppy smiles as he drinks down the semen before they both hear high heels clicking as Hannah walks around the corner and squeals as she runs over and hugs Salos "Oh Sally you look so cute! Did you have fun with Poppy?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Poppy   Salos V. Poppy - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:45 pm

“Yes mommy. I want to be just like her.” ‘she’ answered with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Poppy   Salos V. Poppy - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:47 pm

Hannah laughs as she kisses her daughter "Maybe you will be when you grow up baby~" Poppy walks up and kisses Sally "Be a good girl for mommy and I'll teach you how to be like me ok?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Poppy   Salos V. Poppy - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:48 pm

“Yes aunty poppy. I will be a good girl.” Sally says, losing more of who ‘she’ used to be.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Poppy   Salos V. Poppy - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Hannah and Poppy smile as they hug and Hannah picks her new daughter up "Ok sally tell aunty Poppy bye. It's time to go home so we can play." as sally waves goodbye Poppy smiles at a job well done as the two walk away. Sally would live with her mommy forever daily kisses and milkies would become her normal in addition to being babysat by her aunty who taught her how to show people how to be good boys and girls for their mommies. As the years past many heroes would dissapear reduced to children for midara by Poppy and her sidekick Sally.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Poppy   Salos V. Poppy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos V. Poppy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3