Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test V. Hare girl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:03 pm

turn pass
Lucky charm auto

Test finally gave out as the hare stroked his crotch faster with her thighs as he could only moan for her "There we go! That's how everyone turns out mister. Now to make you feel good like i promised." As she moved herself and sat on Test's face while she stroked his crotch her butt moving in a way that put him in the trance her remembered from earlier. "Just let me work my magic~"

Test has been defeated
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:17 pm

Already exhausted from the fight and the Hare's tender ministrations, Test could do nothing but watch her cute little tail and butt as they swayed back and forth, back and forth, causing him to slowly drift off into a soft submissive trance as the hare girl continued to stroke his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Test could feel his mind cloud as he was brought to his first orgasm as the hare girl squeaks happily licking him clean before she smirks and sits back "I'm still hungry mister can you stroke yourself and give me more food while i sit on you?" Test being out of it could only moan as he starts to stroke himself for her
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:26 pm

Tests mind briefly blanked as he climaxed. Despite not yet being very deeply hypnotized he was still far to horny to resist such a sexy command. Beginning to eagerly stroke himself as soon as the hare girl asked it of him. Part of him wishing she'd hypnotize him further so that he could experience even greater heights of pleasure while another part of him simply wanted to focus on making her happy, whatever it took.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:29 pm

The hare moaned as she rubbing herself on him watching him stroke himself for her she started to move her butt in the way she did earlier as she begins to drag him under again "Thats a good meal. just keep stroking while my butt rubs away any thoughts. All you need to do is stroke and give me a good meal~" Test's mind felt weaker and weaker as he moaned into her butt stroking himself for her
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:35 pm

As the soft swaying motion that had originally claimed his mind returned Tests thoughts began to flow away. Until all that was left in his brain were the hare's commands, the need to "feed" her as much as he could, and endless waves of pleasure as her soft ass and cute little tail dominated his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:39 pm

As she felt test start only acting to her commands she smiles and rubs his face more until what felt like hours she finally came on his face his stomach and chest sticky as he reached his 4 orgasm as the hare girl slowly licked up his semen before standing up and stretching before she kissed his cheek "That was super fun mister i hope i didn't drain too much but someone will find and help you~ i hope my little butt left a lasting impression for my great meal." With that she hopped away leaving Test sweaty and tired on the ground with no pants on and a dopey smile on his face.

The End

Fetish gain-34(success)

Ass fetish- due to the hare girl's use of her butt on his face test has a strong love for being sat on or forced to kiss a woman's ass. Disadvantage to escape face sitting bind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test V. Hare girl   Test V. Hare girl - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test V. Hare girl
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3