Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) Empty
PostSubject: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:06 pm

Test headed to a local tavern that he frequently picked up quests from. Entering the tavern, he spotted a red-haired woman arguing with the quest giver, overhearing the woman say, "What?! Why won't you give me a quest?" with the quest giver responding, "Sorry Eva, all you mishaps have cost us greatly." "Well, what am I supposed to do for a living then?" The redhead says, getting the response, "I don't know and don't care. Now get out of the way so others can get their quests."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:09 pm

Test walked up to the arguing couple. "Is something the matter?" He asked, hoping to find a way to defuse the situation.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:16 pm

"They won't give me a quest!" The redhead complained. "Well, if you were to finish any that you have gotten before, we wouldn't be having this issue," The quest giver said. "It's not my fault people finish my quests before I do." The redhead whined.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:21 pm

"What quests are available?" Test asked the quest giver, intending to take the redhead along and split the reward with her. He was already set for the next while in terms of cash and was more then willing to help this novice adventurer out.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:29 pm

"There have been hare girls within the nearby forest harassing passerby, sightings ranging from a single one to a whole herd of them." The quest giver said, passing Test a paper with the information and reward on it.

(I'll let you choose how many hare girl(s) you want to encounter)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:34 pm

Test took the paper and turned to the redhead beside him. "Want to join me?" He asked "I've got a bad track record against hare girls and I could use the backup. We'll split the reward 50/50."

(My default choice is one hare girl (after all their balanced for 1v1s and Eva is theoretically as much of a hindrance as a help. But if you want to run 2 or more hare girls that's fine by me.)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:53 pm

"Sure," The redhead said, "What do you need me to do? Frontline fighter, ranged fighter, support?"

(We'll just do one then)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:58 pm

(If it gets too one sided you could always have another one join in.)

Test was surprised at how many options she gave him. Was she really capable of all that. "Well ranged and support are always good, I've got the frontline fighting covered. But ultimately you do whatever it is you feel your best at. Although I'd probably prefer support to ranged to be honest, I'm sure your aware of the risks of shooting into a melee."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:02 pm

"Yeah, so I'll support you," She said, "I just realized I never introduced myself. I am Eva Luca."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:03 pm

"And I'm Test." Test replied, holding out a hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:08 pm

"That's an interesting name." Eva said as she shook his hand, "Should we get going then?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:11 pm

"Absolutely." Test replied as he headed towards the door. No one had commented on his name before, but in her defense it wasn't exactly a common name. As they headed towards the location of the hare girl sightings Test tried to engage Eva in some small talk. "So how do you fill so many roles?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:20 pm

"When I was young, I believed everyone was born with this one thing they were naturally good at, and I wanted to find our thing was, so I started taking classes on whatever I could, learning most of the skills we use today." She said as they trotted towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:24 pm

"Ok. A multi-disciplinary approach can be very good if you have the mindset for it." He wondered why she'd said "we use today." Was she implying that she leaned most of the skills used by people everywhere? On second thought she probably just misspoke. "So what sort of support do you provide." Test asked, hoping to get an idea of what to expect once the adventure began in earnest.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:36 pm

"From our arsenal, we mostly focusing on buffing our teammates or de-buffing our enemies," Eva said, her choice in words still not changing, somewhat disproving his second thought.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:40 pm

"So you're a magic user then. Good to know... And a this we you keep referring to. Is this like a royal we kind of thing?" It seemed strange to ask but if they were going to be fighting together he needed to be aware of any strange idiosyncrasies that might get in the way.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:17 pm

"Have I been saying we?" Eva says, nervously chuckling a little before stopping and quietly saying, "I don't like talking about it but, tl:dr I have a split personality with a mirada."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:22 pm

Test gave Eva a look of polite surprise. "As in you have a midara living inside of you?" He asked. He'd seen one case like that before. But the woman in question has been little more then a slave to the midara within, while Eva seemed perfectly in control of her actions.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:28 pm

"Less living inside, but more sharing the same body and consistently fighting for control, but once one of us takes over our body, that one stays in control unless there is outside interference," Eva says, "Which speaking of which, if the hare girl we are facing does something to me and I seem different afterward, just give me a whack or two and I should take control again."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:37 pm

"Alright." Test said, a little surprised at her request. He didn't like the idea of attacking his own party members, but if it's what needed to be done. Mind you with his extremely weak grasp on subtlety odds we're pretty good that he'd completely miss the change unless the midara personality did something extremely obvious.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:49 pm

After a little more walking, they made it into the forest, and in a little bit, they heard a voice calling out to them, "Hey! Hey! Are you on a date? Are you going to fuck? Wanna make it a threesome?" and looking around, they spotted the hare girl sitting on a tree branch, her legs having off giving Test and Eva a good view of them.

Test: 30
Eva: 30 (Human + No Class)
Hare Girl: 30
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:49 pm

After a little more walking, they made it into the forest, and in a little bit, they heard a voice calling out to them, "Hey! Hey! Are you on a date? Are you going to fuck? Wanna make it a threesome?" and looking around, they spotted the hare girl sitting on a tree branch, her legs having off giving Test and Eva a good view of them.

Eva: 30 (Human + No Class)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:55 pm

Test gaze was lost for a moment in the swing of the hare girl's beautiful legs before he managed to pull himself together. "No we are not on a date, we are here to ask you and your friends to stop attacking travelers, and we're willing to back that request with weapons if need be." Test said as he drew his staff. He didn't like using his halberd against hare girls as their actions always possessed a strange innocence, and they ultimately weren't really hurting anyone, they were more of an inconvenience then anything. But still he and Eva had been hired to deal with them and that's what they were going to do.

Test adopted a defensive pose, ready for the hare girl to pounce down on him.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 11:09 pm

Class Change(Maid) - 97
Cottontail - 52
River Stance - 47

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck? Cause I can tell this girl does." The hare girl says, flustering Eva, who stammered words in denial, as the hare girl jumped straight over Test and to Eva, who backed away from her, but tripped on a tree root, lowering her face to the perfect height for the hare girl to start stinkyfacing her, rubbing her soft rear all over Eva's face.

Eva: 28 (Human + No Class) + Bound
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 11:11 pm

"Hey get off her." Test shouted as he rushed to Eva's side and tried to knock the hare girl off with a swing of his staff.

Old Reliable

Last edited by Present on Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next