Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:44 pm

"It like every other quest! Teammate, no teammate, one target, multiple targets, it doesn't matter, I'm the reason all the quests I've done have ended in failure!" Eva continues to yell, "You say you can't win them all, well I say I can't win at all!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Now Test went in for the reassuring shoulder pat. "There, there. I'm sure it's not that bad, even if you've never completed a quest it couldn't always have been your fault, someone as capable as you are is a boon to any adventuring party, even if you come with a little bit of baggage. Let me let you in on a little secret, I fail the majority of my quests as well, especially when midara are involved, and most of the adventurers I meet are the same way. Adventuring is hard, if it wasn't everyone would be doing it. I'm sure if you keep at it it'll all work out."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:00 pm

"At least you win sometimes!" Eva yells at him before breaking into tears, "I'm sorry I'm yelling at you, it's just I don't know what to do anymore. What does someone that has no real skills or talents do in this world?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2020 11:07 pm

"It's alright, you're understandably upset." Test told her as he continued to try and project an air of understanding and assurance. "But you can't say you have no real skills or talents. That's just not true. Like how you gave the hare girl what for with your bare hands near the end there, or how you got me back to my feet after I was sure I'd already lost, that was incredible. You're clearly capable of all kinds of amazing things, it's just a matter of finding the right circumstances." Test was surprised that Eva could possibly consider herself lacking in skills after all the impressive things she done during the fight.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 1:06 pm

"Sure, but those 'amazing' things you said I did didn't even help us in the end, only delayed what seems inevitable." She says.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 2:08 pm

"Well I disagree. I think they were very helpful. Sometimes you do your best, and sometimes you even do really well, and you still lose. It happens. Sometimes defeat seems inevitable, but it's only truly inevitable if you give up." Eva's persistence in being down on herself was impressive.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:16 pm

"Anyways..." Eva said, finally wiping the tears away, "What now? Do we go back and tell them I failed another quest?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:21 pm

"I guess so." Test answered. Not really having any advice to offer. "I think this is the part of the adventure where we return to town and do our best to relax. Drinks are on me."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:24 pm

"I can't take you up on that offer," Eva said, "It's once I start relaxing that she tries to take control of us again."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:29 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that." Test said sympathetically. He wished there was something he could do for her but he had no idea what. "Does she often cause you trouble when you're not fighting midara?" He asked, hoping that by learning more he might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:34 pm

"Yes, yes she is." Eva says, "Since she is in my head, she can communicate with me in my head, force memories or thoughts to appear, and other things that practical make her a headache."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:36 pm

"Have you tried talking to her? Maybe if there's something she wants you can come to some sort of deal to stop her from sabotaging your quests." The fact that they could communicate was huge, as it opened up the possibility of negotiating.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:48 pm

"I have, but her condition was... something I couldn't agree to," Eva said, her face blushing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:55 pm

"May I know what it was? Maybe I could propose an alternative?" Test really wanted to help, even though he was probably out of his depth.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:57 pm

"It is for her to not do anything that would negatively affect me, every day I must fuck a new man," Eva says, hiding her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:09 pm

"Well that's just completely unreasonable. But tell me. What does she normally do when she's in control. When you're not on am adventure?" An idea was beginning to form in Test mind but he needed more information first.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 2:16 pm

"Basically the same thing she does when I'm on an adventure," Eva says, "Fucks any man she can."

(Sorry for leaving this unanswered for a while. You don't have to continue this if you have too many other rps going on or you don't feel like it)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:23 pm

(It's all good. Take all the time you need.)

"Do you think it would be safe for me to talk to her somehow to try and see if I could work out a better deal? I'm sorry if that seems a bit to far but I can't help but feel like there must be some sort of agreement you two can reach. One where she stops ruining your career without making such an unreasonable demand of you." Test offered.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 1:35 pm

"I could let her take control, which I wouldn't prefer" Eva says, "Or I could act as a middle man for your communication with her."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 3:58 pm

"That makes sense. Although the risk with you serving as the middle man is that I get the impression that she refuses to compromise with you. And if you're the middle man that might make her unwilling to listen to me either." Test suggested. It seemed less likely that he'd be able to arrange something that way, but he couldn't blame Eva for not wanting to let the midara half take control for a negotiaton that might not even accomplish anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)   Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Hare Girl (Also Eva)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6