Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) Empty
PostSubject: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:16 pm

Gilder walked along an unfamiliar path in an oft traveled forest. As his last two trips through these woods had been rather, eventful, Gilder had opted to take a detour around his usual route in order to avoid another incident.

"Hello mister. Fancy meeting you here." An all too familiar voice cried out from above. Gilder looked up and instantly recognized the hare girl who he'd faced twice before sitting atop a sturdy branch above him. Casually kicking her toned legs in the air and looking down at him with a malicious grin as she hungrily licked her lips. It seems that his efforts to pass by unnoticed had been for naught.

"I heard you were in the area and thought I'd stop by and say hi." The hare girl said in a voice that dripped with sarcasm and predatory intent. "And since you brought your friend last time I thought I'd return the favor." As if on cue two additional hare girls steeped into the clearing, neatly surrounding Gilder and leaving him with no hope of escape. The first hare girl dropped from her branch landing neatly in front of Gilder before leaning in close. "Now do you prefer to do this the easy way or the hard way mister." She said in a stage whilper before quickly bounding out of his reach. The three hare girls watched Gilder, eager to see how he would react to their ambush.

Gilder: 30 Willpower
Hare Girl 1: 10 Stamina
Hare Girl 2: 10 Stamina
Hare Girl 3: 10 Stamina

Last edited by Present on Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:24 pm

"I'd prefer jut continuing my walk in peace, but we can't always have what we want." Gilder said as he as he tried to get the image of her sitting above him and kicking her lovely legs at him out of his head.

Seeing that he was outnumbered, the mage quickly tried to summon up some help.

(Summon: Thunder Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:43 pm

(Summon: Thunder Spirit - roll 87- Fail)
(Naturally Adorable -roll 66- Success -effect roll 3)
(Lucky Charm -roll 2 Success)
(Cottontail -roll 41 Fail)

Unfortunately for Gilder he wasn't able to get the tantalizing image out of his head long enough to summon any help. Noticing his distraction the first hare girl hopped over and fixed him with a big pair of puppy dog eyes. "Come on mister, please give me a kiss, just one for the road." She begged, sounded completely genuine. Before Gilder could react she had pulled him into a brief but passionate kiss. As she did so one of her friends walked up and began to rub her own thigh against Gilder's undefended crotch. Eliciting a muffled moan from the trapped mage before both pulling away. The third hare girl simply watched with a smirk as her friends expertly teased him.

Gilder: 24 Willpower
Hare Girl 3: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:52 pm

"La-ladies, please. Control yourselves." Gilder protested after their assault left a blush on his face. He hastily tried to summon some help before the trio simply overwhelmed him.

(Summon: Feral Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 5:07 pm

(Summon: Feral Spirit -roll 83- Fail)
(Counter Hop -roll 30- Success Stun -roll 61- Fail)
(Naturally Adorable -roll 42- Success Effect -roll 1-)
(Cottontail -roll 1- Crit Fail)

But it seemed that for Gilder, distraction and bewilderment were only going to beget more distraction and bewilderment. As he attempted to summon a companion the first hare girl leapt unto him, knocking them both to the ground. For a moment they sat there, her in his lap, her fuzzy butt and smooth legs pressed against him before she got back to her feet. "And why should we control ourselves? What do you have to offer us?" She asked before her friend interjected. "Maybe you can pay us by telling us a little about yourself. Like your name, where you're from and exactly what you'd like us to do to you." The second hare girl said with a giggle. The third hare girl who had yet to get directly involved began to walk towards Gilder but immediately tripped on a concealed root and feel flat on her face.

Gilder: 22 Willpower (Must reveal a weakness.)
Hare Girl 3: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 5:19 pm

"My name is Gilder. Gilder Antonidas. I live in a tower not too far from here. I'm currently studying Midara and Love Magic." the mage explained before he could stop himself. "As for what I would like you to do. I'd like you too not have your way with me, but I don't think that's what you want to hear. S-So I guess I wouldn't mind if you teased me with your beautiful legs?"

After a moment of silence, Gilder slapped himself. He then got back to his feet and tried one last time to summon a familiar.

(Summon: Thunder Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 5:34 pm

(Summon: Thunder Spirit -roll 95- Fail)
(Lucky Charm -roll 48- Success)
(Free Action: Loving Leg Tease -roll 14 Crit Success)
(Lucky Charm -roll 77- Failure)

At the sound of Gilder's words both of the hare girls' eyes lit up, it seemed that this was exactly what they had wanted to hear. They both moved to act but the second one was slightly faster pulling Gilder in to a soft hug and putting her face close to his as she began to slowly rub her smooth leg against his crotch once more. "Oh, you want me to tease you with my lovely legs. Then I'll give you all the teasing you can handle mister." She cooed, looking deep into his eyes. Gilder found himself paralyzed by the hare girls soft affections. The first hare girl gave a cute pout, disappointed that her friend had gotten to him first. She began to run her soft foot against Gilder's thigh, determined to get her own teasing in where she could. The third hare girl got to her feet, mostly happy that no one had seen her fall.

Gilder: 16 Willpower (Stunned) (Weak Bind)

(I swear I am not fudging these numbers. RNG seems to have decided that today is not Gilder's day.)

Last edited by Present on Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 5:40 pm

Gilder absently returned her hug as he found himself unable to resist her gentle charm. He shuddered slight at the pair's soft stroking.

(Pass due to Stunned)

(Eh, It happens sometimes.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 5:48 pm

Turn Pass

"There we go isn't this so much better then fighting mister. Isn't it to much nicer when you just hold still and let my legs take you to paradise." The second hare girl said in the same gentle tone as she continued to tease him. At this point the first hare girl gave up on trying to get in on the action and took a few steps back, fixing her friend with a a scowl, angry that she was hogging Gilder all to herself. The third hare girl simply watched in bemusement, suppressing a giggle as her friend effortlessly held Gilder's gaze with her own.

Gilder: 15 Willpower (Weak Bind)

(I forgot to note the weak bind last time.)

Last edited by Present on Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 5:52 pm

"M-Must you do this?" Gilder said weakly as he managed to mustered up the will to try and resist her.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 5:57 pm

(Struggle -roll 63- Fail)

"Do you really want me to stop?" The second hare girl sweetly asked. Just as Gilder was about to reply the first hare girl angrily stomped her foot, surprising both him and her friends. "All right, all right I'll stop." The second hare girl said as she let Gilder go, leaving him completely free to act. The first hare girl gave both her friend and Gilder an angry look.

Gilder: 14 Willpower
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Gilder stumbled back, not expecting to be suddenly let go like that. After taking a moment to steady himself he tapped his staff against the ground a tried to summon a cloud of fog to hinder the trio.

(Fog of War)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:11 pm

(Fog of War -roll 69- Fail)
(Lucky Charm -roll 19- Fail)
(Cottontail -roll 15- Crit Fail)
(Naturally Adorable -roll 3- Crit Fail)

Gilder tapped his staff against the ground and concentrated, trying to call forth his magic. But his surprise at being released (coupled with his surprise at the first hare girl's anger) made focusing impossible. After a few awkward seconds where nothing happened the second hare girl began to speak. "Performance anxiety perhaps?" She asked in a mocking tone, this earned her a ringing slap across the face from the first hare girl who was visibly fuming at this point. The sight caused the third hare girl (who had yet to do anything but watch) to start laughing so hard she fell over.

Hare Girl 2: 9 Stamina
Hare Girl 3: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:15 pm

Gilder was actually left speechless by the sudden infighting. He took a step back and tried to quietly tried to summon a familiar while they were distracted.

(Summon: Frost Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:29 pm

(Summon: Frost Spirit -roll 54- Success)
(Cottontail -roll 71- Fail)
(Lucky Charm -roll 7- Crit Fail)
(Lucky Charm -roll 55- Fail)

As the two hare girls settled their disagreement Gilder was able to summon his frost spirit. A beautiful woman of ice coalescing from seemingly thin air. The three hare girls all turned to face the new arrival. "You got your self a new girlfriend mister Gilder? What happened to the old one?" The first hare girl asked, sounding almost disappointed. The third immediately began to approach the icy beauty with an exaggerated sway to her hips. "Hello lady, why don't we get to know each other a little bit better." She said in a voice that dripped with seduction. It seems that his summon had caught her attention. The second hare girl was too busy recovering from the argument to get anything done.

Frost Spirit: 5 health
Hare Girl 2: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:41 pm

"Not girlfriend. They... She is a familiar." Gilder corrected. "She... They... the Frost Spirit used to be a genderless glacier. It wasn't until somewhat recently that the Frost Spirit took on its... her current appearance. The same can be said about the Feral Spirit I had summoned in our last encounter. Part of my research is finding out how and why this is happening to my familiars."

Lecture over, Gilder pointed his staff the first Hare Girl and fired a spell at her.

The Frost Spirit glared at Gilder before turning to the woman who approached her and tried to give her a cold slap.

(Gilder Arcane Blast on Hare Girl 1)
(Frost Spirit: Basic Attack on Hare Girl 3)

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:55 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 94- Crit success Charm -Auto-)
(Basic Attack -roll 73- Fail)
(Stunned)
(Cottontail -roll 11- Crit Fail)
(Counter Hop -roll 12- Success, Stun -roll 1- Fail)

The first hare girl turned to give Gilder a confused look, she began to ask for clarification but was only met with a bolt of magic to the face. To her surprise it didn't hurt like last time, instead filling her with warm pleasure. She let out an idle sigh, her eyes unfocusing as she suddenly pulled the second hare girl into a gentle kiss, the second hare returned the gesture, too surprised to react properly.
All this occured without the third hare girl noticing, as she has eyes only for the frost spirit. "Whatever's causing it, I much prefer her like this mister Gilder." She said as she easily dodged the frost woman's slap. "Oh, feisty. I like that. Well, ready or not here I come." The third hare girl bellowed as she leapt at the frost spirit. The surprised frost sprit caught the hare girl in her arms. "Ah, my hero." The hare girl said in a voice of exaggerated relief before wrapping her arms around the frost spirits neck and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Frost Spirit: 3 health
Hare Girl 1: 8 Stamina
Hare Girl 2: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:01 pm

The Frost Spirit gave the girl in her arms a flat look and unceremoniously dropped her.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to help find the cause?" Gilder asked curiously before he fired another spell.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:15 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 90- Crit Success Charm -Auto-)
(Basic Attack -roll 64- Success Effect -roll 46- Fail)
(Stunned)
(Cottontail -roll 25- Fail)
(Cottontail -roll 90- Crit Success)

The first hare girl recovered just long enough to pull away from the kiss she had trapped her friend in, she opened her mouth to answer Gilder's question but was immediately hit with another bolt of love magic. Her eyes going unfocused again as she pulled her friend into a second, more passionate kiss, the other hare girl made no move to escape, seemingly content to just make out a while.

"Sure I'll help you find a cause. All you got to do is let me spend a little time with your girl first." The third hare girl replied. Upon hearing this the frost spirit gave her a dismissive look before summoning a brief storm of icy wind that surrounded the hare girl. "Oh, cold one aren't you. Or maybe you just prefer I take a more direct approach." As she said this the hare girl tackled the frost spirit, knocking her to the ground. The hare girl sat herself upon the frost spirit and began to run her butt back and forth across the ice woman's waist. "See, isn't it so much better when we skip to the good part."

Frost Spirit: 2 health (Bind)
Hare Girl 1: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:21 pm

Gilder hesitated at those terms. He looked at the Frost Spirit, but, despite her icy expression, his familiar was making no moves to push the Hare away.

"I guess those terms are acceptable." the mage said somewhat awkwardly. He then turned his eyes back to the instigator of this little mess and fired another spell at her.

(Frost Spirit: Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:39 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 40- Success Effect -roll 17- Fail)
(Pass)
(Cottontail -roll 28- Success)
(Naturally Adorable -roll 65- Fail)
(Continue Bind)

The hare girl pinning his familiar only seemed to be half listening to him. She turned back to the frost spirit with a smile that radiated kindness. "Ah, come-on honey, I didn't mean it like that, we both now this guy can't force you to do anything. But if you don't mind me here." With that the hare girl slid off the pinned ice woman, lying down in dirt next to her, pulling her into a cuddle and placing a kiss on her neck. "Well, then we can stay like this for as long as you like." At this something happened that Gilder hadn't realized was even possible, his frost spirit blushed, or at least some of the ice near her cheeks took on a rosy hue.

With that unexpected scene out of the way Gilder fired another bolt of love magic at the first hare girl, landing an indirect hit that shook her from her stupor. "That was mean." She said as she pulled away from the kiss, her face still flush with arousal. She bounded over to Gilder and shoved him to ground before sitting hard on his face. "Now you better repay me for that with some nice, long worship." She said, her voice quavering slightly. The second hare girl simply dusted herself off, looking faintly embarrassed.

Gilder: 13 Willpower (Bind)
Frost Spirit: 1 health (Bind)
Hare Girl 1: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:45 pm

Gilder tried to protest, but his response was muffled by her, admittedly cute, ass on his face.

Meanwhile, the Frost Spirit tried to return her new partner's affection with some kisses of her own.

(Gilder Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:00 pm

(Struggle -roll 34- Success)
(Basic Attack -roll 51- Fail)
(Naturally Adorable -roll 58- Success, Effect -roll 1-)
(Basic Attack -roll 85- fail)

Gilder managed to push the flustered hare girl off him. As she backed away she gave him a look of shy defiance, not quite looking him in the eye. Seeing her opportunity the second hare girl approached him. "Want me to tease you with my legs again mister Gilder? Or is there something else you'd prefer I did to you?" She asked sweetly, standing close enough to grab him but making no move to do so as she looked him in the eyes.

Meanwhile the frost spirit and the third hare girl shared a rather clumsy kiss, neither of them really taking control of the situation, not that they minded.

Gilder: 13 Willpower (Must reveal a weakness or request Loving Leg Tease again)
Frost Spirit: 1 health
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:07 pm

Gilder's face turned bright red at the offer. "Th-that would b-be... nice." he stammered out as he found himself unable to refuse her.

Before she could however, Gilder quickly fired two quick spells at the 'leader' of the group. Some petty revenge for sitting on his face.

Meanwhile, his familiar continued her first real attempt at a make-out session.

(Gilder: Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:20 pm

(Quick Cast -roll 67, 13- Fail and Crit Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 33- Success)
(Counter Hop -roll 18- Success, Stun -roll 66- Success)
(Loving Leg Tease -roll 51- Fail)
(Basic Attack -roll 58- Success)

Gilder fired off to magic bolts at the first hare girl, but his excitement at the fact that the second hate girl was about to tease him with her legs again threw off his aim, one bolt went wide and the other hit him on the foot. Taking advantage of his distraction his intended target jumped high into the air, landing right in front of him before pulling him into a passionate kiss and leaping away again, leaving Gilder dazed and unable to respond. The second hare girl was so shocked by her friends sudden aggression that she failed to move.

Meanwhile the frost spirit began to kiss with more skill and vigor, but her inexperience was showing as she quickly melted into the hare girls arms. The began to run their hands over each other's bodies as they enjoyed each other's company.

Gilder: 10 Willpower (Stunned)
Frost Spirit: 0 health (defeated)
Hare Girl 3: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next