Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 12:42 am

"Well good thing we'll be spending the rest of the day together.' Jennifer told Gilder as she stood up.and then pulled him to his feet as well. "Now, which way to this tower of yours?" Gilder noticed that she'd long ago stopped calling him mister. It was probably a matter of familiarity.

(I am aware that the familiars will eventually become midara. To be honest I hadn't planned on having them talk about anything specific. I imagine they're just generally getting to know each other, although the frost spirit is probably asking a lot of questions about midara and how they operate, and learning things that will likely be very bad for Gilder further down the line. I can't give anything specific because I don't know much about the frost spirit and I don't want to write your character for you. If you want to give suggestions for what their talking about I'm all ears.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:02 am

Gilder took a moment to reorient himself before he pointed to the direction of his home. "It's this way." he told them. "Ah, I assume your other friend will be joining us?"

He looked over at where she was talking with his familiar and almost did a double take. The Frost Spirit had reshaped herself slightly to have longer, and smoother, bare legs. When she noticed his gaze, the icy elemental gave him a look that sent shivers down his spine.

(Nothing is set in stone until all of his familiars have been 'corrupted'. For example, I certainly wasn't expecting the Feral Spirit to get training/be empowered by Julia, but that's something that happened.

Right now, the current plan is for the Frost Spirit to be cold, aloof and kind of dominatrix-y. Aside from her move-set, everything else is mostly a blank slate. So just, feel free to do stuff that could affect the end result.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:11 am

When she noticed Gilder's gaze the third hare girl gave the frost spirit a encouraging slap on the back. "See I told you it would work. Of course just having the legs isn't enough, you got to know how to use them. My preferred strategy is to show my legs off but not let my opponent touch them until they're begging for the opportunity to worship them. But I'm sure you'll quickly find out what works best for you." It seemed the hare girl was giving the frost spirit pointers. It seemed that being "melted" like that for the first time had awakened something withing the frost spirit, something that Gilder would be unable to put back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:20 am

"Ar-Are you ladies coming?" Gilder asked as he suddenly began to wonder if this had been a good idea.

The Frost Spirit nodded as she grabbed the hare's hand. The icy woman moved to walk, but stumbled. It seems she wasn't quite used to her altered limbs yet.

"Fascinating." Gilder mumbled as he pulled out a note book and started writing down his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:26 am

As the group headed towards Gilder's tower Jennifer clung to his arm. Although whether it was because she liked him it to get back at any he did not know. As they walked the frost spirit and the hare girl who's name he did not yet know lagged a bit behind, continuing to whisper to each other as the frost spirit got used to her new legs.
"So how did you come to live in this town Gilder?" Jennifer asked, a little louder then necessary.

(Also should I roll for magic corruption now or at the end?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:40 am

"Ah, I was in the tower for as long as I can remember." Gilder said as his mind wondered away from the women around him and toward memories of the past. "I don't remember if I had a family or if anything happened to them. I just know I was raised by the wizard who lived there. He was the one who taught me to how to use magic. I didn't think we were particularly close, despite the fact he was the closest thing to a father I had. A few years ago, he suddenly said the tower and anything in it were mine and then left without another word. For a while I tried to track him down, but he was, and still is, my better in the mystic arts. If he doesn't want to be found, then he won't be found."

(You can do it when ever, unless, you plan for Gilder to get into another proper fight this thread. In that case, you should probably do it some time before that.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:48 am

(I'll roll now just in case. Summon: Earth Spirit gains 99 corruption.)

"That's a shame." Jennifer said, not quite sure how to react. Midara mostly don't have families, generally coalescing fully formed from ambient magic or being born from a natural landmark or location, so she had no idea how big of a deal it was for a human to have no family. "Do you have any idea what he wanted you to do?" She asked as they continued their walk
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:03 am

"Not really." Gilder said as he did his best attempt at a shrug he could do with Jennifer holding his arm. "I mainly just do research. Occasionally, someone from one of the nearby towns comes by looking for help with some kind of problem. That was actually how I learned about midara. A woman came to an tried to get me to make some kind of midara repellent for her husband or at the very least something to make him impotent should he try to sleep with anyone else." he laughed fondly at the memory. "I turned her down, but her request still piqued my interest in these midara she wanted protection from. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably still be spending my days locked away in my tower with nothing but my books and familiars for company."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:07 am

"That sounds like a very lonely life." Jennifer said in response, after a moment another thought crossed her mind. "If the wizard didn't want you to do something then maybe he was trying to protect you from something by getting you to stay in that lonely tower all day." Or perhaps he was trying to protect something from you, she thought but didn't say.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:15 am

"I can't deny that it was lonely." Gilder admitted. "But it wasn't something I minded too much."

He then glanced back at where his frosty familiar was following behind with her Hare Girl partner.

"What about you, Jennifer? What has your life been like up until now?" the mage asked as his home came into view.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:19 am

"It's been alright, I've got a little home to call my own deep in the forest. I've got fiends and there are places I can go if I want to spend time with other hare girls. And when I'm hungry, I go hunting." At this last bit she gave him a grin and pressed herself a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:25 am

Gilder couldn't help but blush as Jennifer leaned into him. "And how often do you go hunting?" he asked but what he really meant was, 'And how often will I have to feed you?'
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:28 am

"Well it depends on the quality of the catch. A strong handsome man such as yourself can keep me saited for 3 days." She said, enjoying their flirtations. "But of course I can always choose to hunt for sport ." She whispered seductively in his ear as she pressed herself even closer.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:35 am

"Ah, I, uh, wouldn't exactly, uh, call myself, uh, strong." Gilder stammered as he suddenly felt very much like a hare that was cornered by a hungry wolf.

The group arrived at the base of the tower soon after.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:42 am

"Don't underestimate yourself." Jennifer said before taking a second to actually look at the building in front of her. "It's enormous." She said in shock. In fact all three of the hare girls seemed in awe at the sheer size of the tower. "I didn't know you could make buildings that tall." Amy added once the initial shock had passed. The so far nameless hare girl began to urgently whisper to the frost spirit, no doubt along similar lines.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:50 am

"A little bit of magic can go a long way." Gilder said as he stepped away from Jennifer and opened the door. "Pardon the mess, I wasn't expecting guests."

Inside, was a large open room illuminated by floating crystals of various colors. A spiral staircase led to the upper floors, while several book cases lined the walls. Scattered about were sheets of paper with complex diagrams drawn on them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 2:56 am

The hare girls all looked around with wide eyes, stunned into silence by the alien beauty of their new environment. They'd never seen anything even remotely like it. "It's beautiful." Jennifer muttered, still clinging to his arm, now for the sense of comfort and stability he provided rather then as part of an attempt to seduce him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:04 am

"To me, this place is just home." Gilder said as he gathered some amusement from the hares' reactions. He then tapped the floor with his staff, and all the loose papers gathered themselves up into a single, slightly messy pile.

"Is there anything in particular you three would like to do now?" Gilder asked his guests.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:09 am

A wide grin spread across Jennifer's as she opened her mouth to give the obvious answer before suddenly pausing. "Wasn't there a specific reason you asked us to come here? Besides the fact that it's always a good idea to take a pretty girl home." She said joking as she gestured to herself. "Something to do with your icy friend over there?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:25 am

"Ah yes." Gilder said as he turned to his familiar. "As I said before, she used to be simply an animated hunk of ice. After my encounters with midara, their Love Magic seems to cling to my own. This has been, gradually over time, altering the effects of my spells and transforming my familiars into women. I was hoping you three could offer me some insights into this issue."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:30 am

"Well we don't really know anything about magic. If one of us knew anything it would probably be Hanna." Jennifer said, gesturing towards the hare girl who was even know quietly conversing with his ice familiar. "Of course if you had a more, practical, experiment in mind we'd be happy to help."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:44 am

"Ah, well. From my understanding, Hare girls, such as yourselves, are known to able to subsist of even just ambient mana. Would it be possible for you to notice changes in my mana? A sort of... shift in taste as it were? Would you be able separate my magic from the Love Magic clinging to it?If you tried to to consume my mana, would you take only one or the other or both?"

Gilder then stopped himself and shook his head. "Apologies if I was rambling. Like I said, I wasn't exactly expecting to get any help. So my mind is racing to come up with ideas while weighing the practical against the pleasurable."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:50 am

"Well you did taste different then last time." Jennifer noted. "More sweet, it wasn't a new taste, it was just stronger then before." Maybe that's what you're talking about. I'm always happy to give your mana a taste if you need to find out more." She said, reaching down and giving his dick a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:55 am

"That... would be appreciated?" Gilder answered with a wince from her playful teasing of his manhood. "I'm, uh, also open to other ideas."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:58 am

"Well what exactly are you hoping to find out with our help, beyond the extent to which love magic is clinging to your own." Jennifer asked, she was more then happy to drink more of his mana in the pursuit of knowledge, but she needed to know what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next