Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:28 pm

Gilder swayed on his feet, thrown off balance by the sudden and intense kiss. "Was she always so...?" he asked absently, as he tried to get his thoughts back in order.

The Frost Spirit melted into her kissing partner's arms; both figuratively and a little bit literally as her icy 'skin' turned to water and stained the Hare Girl's fur.

(Pass due to Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:42 pm

(Pass)
(Lucky Charm -roll 44- Success)
(Loving Leg Tease -roll 51- Fail)
(Pass)

The second hare girl gave Gilder a shrug. "I guess you really caught her attention." She said quite enough so that only he could hear. "Now I think we were about to do something." She said, the seduction returning to her voice as she prepared to expertly tease him once more. But once again the first hare girl's aggression surprised them both as she sprinted between the two of them, sticking her thigh between Gilder's legs and staring into his eyes with an intensity that hadn't been there before as she began to aggressively tease him with her toned leg. "Forget about her, my legs are so much better, the only legs you'll ever need mister." The first hate girl said in a almost angry tone. "Jennifer what in the world has gotten into you." The second hate girl asked, clearly as confused as Gilder by her behavior.

Meanwhile the third hare girl noticed the frost spirit begining to run a bit with a look fo concern. She got up before helping the frost spirit to her feet. "Now darling why don't you pull yourself together a bit while I go deal with your stubborn friend. I promise I'll be right back." She said affectionately, giving the ice woman a pat on the head before turning around and heading back towards Gilder.

Gilder: 6 Willpower
Frost Spirit: 0 health (defeated)
Hare Girl 1: 4 Stamina
Hare Girl 2: 7 Stamina
Hare Girl 3: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:50 pm

The frost spirit nodded meekly as she tried to pull herself together, in multiple ways.  

Gilder bit his lip to stop himself from moaning due to her aggressive affection. With all three of the Hare Girls now focused on him, he wasn't going to last much longer. He desperately tried to detonate all of his magic at once.

(Mega Magic) (One roll, either it does 5 damage to everyone but Gilder and Stuns him or it does nothing.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:04 pm

(Mega Magic -roll 95- Fail)
(Lucky Charm -roll 4 Success)
(Pass)
(Pass)

Gilder tried to unleash all his magic in a single, uncontrolled burst. He threw his head back as raw magical force poured out of his eyes and mouth. All the hare girls pulled away in shock, having no clue what was going on. After a few moments the stream of magic petered out leaving Gilder defenseless and looking a bit silly. "Was that the last of it?" Jennifer asked as she continued to aggressively tease him with her leg. "Will you finally stop resisting and just be mine already?" Immediately after saying she froze, covering her mouth with her hand and blushing. But this lasted but a few moments before she began to forcefully tease him once more, staring him down with a glare that dared him to say anything. Her two friends simply watched, not wishing to intervene lest they face Jennifer's wrath. As all this happened the frost spirit continued the surprisingly complicated job of pulling her self together.

Gilder: 2 Willpower
Jennifer: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:08 pm

Gilder's legs gave out and he was forced to lean onto the aggressive bunny for support. Her leg rubbing against him was making it hard to think clearly. He tried on last time to cast his spell before she stroked the last of his willpower away.

(Mega Magic)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:22 pm

(Mega Magic -roll 7- Crit Fail)
(Lucky Charm -91- Fail)
(Pass)
(Pass)

Gilder tried once more to call forth an unstoppable wave of magic, but he still hadn't fully recovered from his last attempt and the effort fizzled out without as much as a spark. As he collapsed forward into the hare girl she suddenly stopped her aggressive teasing. "Are you ok Mr. Gilder?" She asked, genuine concern in her voice.
At this point the frost spirit had pulled herself together (for the most part) and was now standing alongside the third hare girl, holding her hand as the three of them waited for whatever was going on between Jennifer and Gilder to resolve itself.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:29 pm

"Just... feeling worn down." Gilder admitted as he tried to stand on his own. "I'm surprised. With how angry you seemed earlier, I didn't think you'd be the one to show me concern."

The frost spirit gave her hare girl's hand a squeeze as she glared at Gilder with a mix of emotions in her eyes.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:52 pm

(Pass)
(Lucky Charm -roll 13- Crit Fail)

"I wasn't angry at you. It's just that. It's just that." She stammered, a deep blush coloring her face as she seemed unsure what to say next. She continued to hold up Gilder with surprising tenderness. There were a few moments of awkward silence before the hare girl currently holding the frost spirits hand politely coughed. "It's ok if you like him. We won't judge." She said. "I don't like him." Jennifer screamed back at here before turning back to Gilder "Feeling better?" She asked, the concern returning to her voice.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:02 pm

"A bit." Gilder told her as tried to stand on his own. "Although, I don't think I'm in good enough condition to fend you and your friends off." He shook his head as he used his staff to hold himself up. "My offer from earlier is still open. You three are all welcome to come with me to my tower after we... finish whatever this has turned into."

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:16 pm

(Passes all round)

"I'd like that." Jennifer sighed, a little more loudly then she'd meant to. This elicited a laugh from the second hare girl. "I don't believe it, Jennifer actually has a crush on the human. Oh this is rich. I thought it was the wolf girl you were pining after but apparently your standards are even lower then that." She said in between laughing fits. This continued until the third hare girl shut her up with an absolutely withering glare.
"I don't have a crush on the human." Jennifer declared to no one in particular. "And to prove it I'm going to fuck his brains out. Now Gilder how would you like me to prove that I am not as some would say" with this she gave her friends an angry glance. "A weak midara who can't even handle one human."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:27 pm

"Ah, our first encounter was rather one sided in your favor and even left me with a longing for lovely legs." Gilder admitted as his face turned scarlet. "I'm sure anything you do to me with yours would be more than enough to finish me off. But, I'm not just going to let you. I still have some pride as a man."

Gilder then pointed his staff at her and created a ball of magic; slow enough to give her some warning that the fight was resuming, but still fast enough that it had a reasonable chance to hit her.

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:39 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 29- Fail)
(Lucky Charm -roll 91- Fail)

"That makes two of us then." She replied. As Gilder gathered his energies for a magical attack Jennifer moved her leg ever so slightly, completely shattering his concentration. "See I told you I beat him before. I just got unlucky the second time is all." Jennifer proudly said to her friends as she took her sweet time finishing him off.

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:44 pm

Gilder couldn't pull his eyes away from Jennifer's alluring legs. He was forced to cover his eyes to keep them from distracting him and blindly fired his next spell.

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:53 pm

(Arcane Blast -roll 62- Success Effect -roll 47-)
(Lucky Charm -roll 82- Successful)

This time Gilder managed to land his spell despite his self inflicted blindness. Jennifer gave him a warm smile as the love magic coursed through her. "You sure know how to please a girl don't you Gilder. Allow me to return the favor." She said as she began to tease him with her thighs once more finally breaking his will to resist as his legs gave out from under him, relying wholly on her to keep him upright.

(Gilder has been defeated)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:58 pm

The mage dropped his staff. As it clattered against the ground he wrapped his arms around Jennifer. "Look like... you win." he moaned as her thigh rubbed against his erect manhood. He smiled blissfully as he waited to see how she would push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:07 pm

Jennifer softly laid Gilder down on the grass before pulling off his pants. She proceeded to wrap both her divine thighs around his member. "It will be even better then the first time I promise." She said as she began to stroke him with her thighs. Unlike last time her technic was driven not by hunger but by a genuine desire to make him feel good. Her stroke was slow and at first but began to speed up as she and Gilder got comfortable.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:24 pm

Gilder moaned as she squeezed his manhood between her heavenly legs. He began thrusting his hips in a mindless attempt to fuck her wondrous thighs. "Jen-Jennifer!" he moaned as he reached his peak and was only moments away from climax.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:35 pm

Jennifer blushed as he moaned out her name. "That's it let it all out for me. Show me how much you love this." She said, as she sped up her attentions. Clearly enjoying this almost as much as he was.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:40 pm

He wasted no time and painted her legs white with his cum. Gilder stopped thrusting, but his cock continued to twitch and spurt for the woman who bested him.

The frost spirit watched on, seemingly fascinated by the display.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:50 pm

Jennifer took a moment to lap up some of the cum coating her legs. "Even tastier then last time." She happily declared before pulling Gilder into a cuddle. After a couple moments the second hare girl coughed politely. "So uh, your sharing any of that?" She asked looking between Gilder and Jennifer's legs. Meanwhile the frost spirit and the third hare girl whispered excitedly to eachother. Although Gilder had no idea what they might be discussing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 11:57 pm

"Are... are you asking me or her?" Gilder asked as his little man finally stopped discharging. He hugged Jennifer and basked in her warm embrace as he caught his breath.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 12:03 am

The second hare girl suddenly froze up. "Um, um." She muttered before with a roll of her eyes the third hare girl pushed her into the cuddle pile. "Oh just tell her already." She shouted, fed up with all the repression going on. She returned to her conversation with the frost spirit, allowing things to play out from there.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 12:09 am

"Ah." Gilder grunted as the hare girl landed on him. "Just tell who what? Come to think of it, I don't know your names. I only know Jennifer's because I heard you call her that." he noted.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 am

"Oh I'm Amy." The hare girl muttered inattentively before turning her attention back to Jennifer, completely ignoring the human she was now lying stop. "So Jennifer, you see, well, part of why I teased you so much about liking Gilder and his wolf friend is that, um, maybe I was a little jealous. And, um, even if you're going to be keeping him maybe you have room for one more." Amy said as she nervously averted her gaze. Gilder suddenly found himself smack in the middle of someone else's relationship problem. After spending a moment frozen in shock Jennifer laughed. "So that's why you've been acting so strange." She turned to Holder, looking to explain what was going on. "Her relentless teasing is a big part of why I tracked you down again, to think she did it a out of jealousy. Well, Gilder, what do you think a fitting punishment for mocking me so is?" Jennifer asked, clearly intent on making Amy squirm a bit more as punishment.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 12:34 am

"I don't know." Gilder admitted. He had always been a bit of loner and recluse, so relentless teasing wasn't something that he had much experience with. He racked his brain for ideas, still on a bit of a high from Jennifer's legs, until he finally came up with something. "Maybe make her watch while you, uh, enjoy someone else's company?"

(I forget if you know about the whole, "Gilder's Familiars are going to eventually become proper midara with there own stat sheets and such" thing. Cause I'm kind of curious what the Frost Spirit and the third Hare Girl are talking about.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next