Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:29 pm

Despite her resistance, Asena was pleasured into submission until she was left a shivering wreck on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:35 pm

Eventually Hanna hopped off the thoroughly defeated familiar, brushing her self off before wagging a finger at the still shivering Asena. "You'll never get better if you refuse to let others teach you." She said, with a voice of put upon concern before turning back to Gilder. "She's strong. You must be quite the wizard to keep her under control Mister Gilder. I wonder how long you'll be able to keep it up." Hanna told him with a little too much relish.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:40 pm

"Thank you." Gilder said as he blushed from her compliment and missed the implications of her last sentence. He then disentangled himself from Jennifer and cast a spell that levitated Asena off of the floor. "I guess since you're all staying here now, we should find rooms for everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:46 pm

"Sounds good to me." said Hanna as she returned to Ophelia's side. Amy, who was still making out with Serena, pulled away to respond. "Uh, yeah. I guess we should do that." She said as she realized just how much time she'd just spent in the frost spirits arms. "I assume we'll be sharing a room." Jennifer said to Gilder, her earlier confidence returning to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:50 pm

"That depends. Will I be getting any sleep at night if we do?" Gilder asked as he made his way upstairs.

Serena flew ahead of him and planted a quick peck on his cheek as she passed by, which caused him to shiver slightly from the sensation of her electrified cloudy lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 7:59 pm

"If you insist." Jennifer replied with an exagerated pout. She narrowed her eyes at Serena as she flew past but made no move to stop her as she gave Gilder a kiss. "So what else you got here besides books and beds?" Jennifer asked, wishing to find out what kind of facilities she could expect to have access to. As they walked she examined the passing rooms and hallways, trying to take it all in.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:11 pm

"At the top of the tower is an observatory, for observing the stars and the flow of magic through the sky. The floor below that is the Arcanium, a place for me to enchant and study magical items. The next floor down is Library, which I assume needs no explanation. Then there is my my room. Next room is the garden, enchanted to receive sunlight even though it is indoors. Below that is an empty room I've been using as a practical training hall." Gilder explained.

They arrived on the next floor, which had a large pool in the center and transparent crystal balls hovered around the place. "This room is used for scrying and communications. And last is the entrance hall, where we just were. Thanks to the magic in the tower, I should be able to insert new rooms on any floor of the tower that you like."

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 8:20 pm

"Can Serena and I have a room next to the observatory." Amy asked, suddenly excited at the mention of stargazing. "And I'll take one next to the garden. It's been ages since I've been able to get any gardening done." Hanna said in a tone that suggested no alternatives. "You got a kitchen Gilder?" She asked, almost as an afterthought. Jennifer said nothing, too busy admiring the clear pool and the many crystal balls that floated around it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 5:47 pm

"Of course. I had a feeling Serena would be wanting a room on one of the higher floors." Gilder agreed to Amy's request with a nod. He then turned his attention to Hanna. "Um, not really," he admitted with bit of a sheepish chuckle, "but it shouldn't be too much trouble adding one along with your rooms."

"Here." Ophelia suddenly spoke up. "My room will be here."

"Alright, so that just leaves..." the mage trailed off as he looked to the still 'out of it' feral spirit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:04 pm

The three hare girls followed Gilder's gaze. "Maybe something on the ground floor? She'd have easy access to the outdoors that way. Does like being outside?" Jennifer asked, very tactfully not mentioning that this would put Asena well away from her and Gilder. No one really knew what the catatonic feral sprit would want.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:12 pm

"Maybe?" Gilder said, not quite sure himself. "She used to be just a ghostly wolf before..." he gestured at Asena with his staff instead of finishing that sentence. "I suppose that's as good an idea as any."

The mage then gently lowered Asena to the ground and cancels the spell that was levitating her. "Is their anything else you ladies would like, or would you prefer I'd get started on your rooms now?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:18 pm

"Can we finish the tour first. I really want to see the observatory." Said Amy, visibly excited. Hanna nodded in agreement, wanting to get a look at the garden.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:29 pm

"Alright." Gilder said as he recast his levitation spell on Asena and led the girls up the stairs again. After passing through the empty floor he told them about, they arrived in the garden. Sunlight shone through the walls and gifted the assortment of plants, both magical and mundane neatly arranged, with its warmth. A small stream flowed across the floor, giving the plants their need water. Tucked away in the edge of the room, was a table with various vials and beakers on it.

"Welcome to my garden, ladies."

OPhelia made sure to stay on the stairs, so as not to damage the plant life with her frigid body.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Hanna marched purposefully into the center of the room, looking every which way, mentally categorizing the plants and other features. After standing for a few moments she held out a hand, palm facing the floor, and began to lower it. As she did so the artificial sunlight dimmed, the air grew cooler, the wind picked up, and the stream began to flow a little faster. "Yeah, I can work with this." She said approvingly as she retracted her arm, the room quickly returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 6:39 pm

"Ah!" Gilder let out a noise of surprise. "Your friends had mentioned you knew more about magic then them, but I didn't expect you to be so adept at it, Ms. Hanna."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:00 pm

"Don't be silly. I can't do any magic. I just work with what's in front of me. After all you already did all the hard work." Hanna replied as she leaned down to get a closer look at some of the more exotic herbs on display.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:07 pm

Gilder eyed her suspiciously, but didn't push that issue any further. Instead he started pointing out and explainable about some of the ore notably plants that weren't found around here to his guests.

At some point Asena started to stir.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:13 pm

As Gilder showed off the non-local plants Hanna listened closely, putting her inhuman ears to good use. Jennifer and Amy also listened although they clearly didn't find the topic as engrossing as Hanna did. As Asena began to wake they all turned to look at her, uncertain how she'd react to having been so publicly humiliated.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:19 pm

The spirit tried to push her self up, but let out a noise of surprise when she found no solid purchase.

"Oh, a moment please." Gilder said after he turned saw that Asena was awake He waved his staff and his levitation spell faded as it gently lowered his familiar to the floor.

Asena glared at Hanna as she got up, but made no further moves to cause any trouble.

"Are yo-" Gilder began to ask only to be cut off by the wild spirit as she turned her glare to him and growled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:23 pm

Hanna took a few steps towards Gilder, putting herself squarely in Asena's line of site. "I believe you had more to show us." She said, completely ignoring the enraged wolf spirit, her relaxed body language almost begging the feral spirit to try something.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:33 pm

"Oh, of course." Gilder said awkwardly. He led the group upstairs as Asena continued to lowly growl in anger and spite.

"Next floor we have is my room." the mage explained as he opened a door and revealed a modest size room. There was a slightly larger than average sized bed, a closet full of robes, a cushy reading chair next to a side table with crystal floating over it, and a large wooden clock on the wall. "It's nothing too impressive, so I understand if you ladies just want to move on to the next floor quickly."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:38 pm

Now it was Jennifer's turn to closely examine things. "What does the crystal do." She asked. Everything else seemed to be in order as far as she could tell.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:42 pm

"That's just a light for the occasions when I decided to do a bit of late night reading." Gilder explained. He clapped twice and the crystal began to glow. Two more claps and it went inert again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:44 pm

"Oh. That makes sense." Jennifer said with a hint if disappointment. She had been expecting something a little more mystical.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Gilder chuckled at her disappointment. "Not everything magic is some great artifact or some dangerous weapon."

He then led the group up to the next floor. It was filled with books. Lots of books. From floor to ceiling were rows and rows of shelves in a space that seemed to be, somehow, at least twice as big as any of the previous floor. Dozens of the light crystals floated about and lit up all the isles. There were several large windows around the room, but one of which was noticeably boarded up.

"Here we have the library." Gilder said with a wave of his arms. "Even when I was a boy, the amount of books in here was vast. And even more have been added in that time. Research notes, magical tomes, and novels fill these shelves."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next