Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 4:08 am

"Anything really." Gilder admitted. "Perhaps a way to stop the Love Magic from accumulating or even cleanse it from my system, before it gets to the point that I fall in love every time I attempt to cast a spell?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 4:11 am

"That would be a problem." Jessica intoned, her voice and expression suddenly completely serious. "What exactly causes you to accumulate more love magic?" She asked, suddenly very motivated to help him. "You said encounters with midara, do they do something specific to you or is it their mere presence that does this?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 11:18 am

"It seems to happen mostly when they manage to, uh, 'beat' me." Gilder admitted with a blush, "but if they're more inclined to use Love Magic offensively, than it seems to build up regardless."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 1:04 pm

"Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know." Jennifer apologized as she realized that she had just contributed to the problem. After thinking for a few more moments an idea came to her. "It's decided then. I'll just have to live here until the next time you lose to a midara so that I can taste the changes when their fresh and hopefully help you find a way to reverse it." She said with an air of magnanimity. "And of course we'll have to take plenty of samples in the meanwhile." She added a slight grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:07 pm

"Ah, of course." Gilder agreed with a blush. "And what of your friends? Will they be staying as well, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:17 pm

"I'll stay wherever Jennifer is staying." Amy said, relieved that the offer was being extended to her as well. "I'll be staying here for as long as Ophelia is." Said Hanna.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:27 pm

"Ophelia?" Gilder asked curiously as his gaze shifted to his familiar. "Have... you decided on a name?"

The transformation was certainly an interesting development. Before, his familiars had had much intelligence and only able to follow simple commands. Now, in just one day, she had shown more aptitude for learning and independence than he thought possible. (A brief memory surfaced, of his Thunder Spirit refusing to help him against the Witch Sisters, but it slipped away before he could really think about it.)

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:31 pm

The frost spirit said nothing. Averting her gaze from her surprised summoner. "Yep, she picked it herself. I'm surprised she went this long without one. You really should try paying closer attention to your friends mister Gilder." Hanna said tone that suggested she was only half-joking.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 pm

"I supposed it's only right that the other familiars that have undergone similar transformations receive names as well, then." Gilder mused allowed. He then nodded to himself before he called forth the Feral Spirit and the Thunder Spirit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:41 pm

Upon the arrival of the Feral Spirit, Jennifer began to hold Gilder's arm again, her breathing noticably a bit heavier. The two spirits turned to Gilder, uncertain as to why they had been summoned.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:54 pm

The Feral Spirit licked her lips hungrily as she eyed the three Hare Girls. While the Thunder Spirit tilted her head curiously as her eyes darted between him and Ophelia.

"Um..." Gilder cleared his throat as he suddenly realized how awkward this whole thing was. "Names. Would you two like to have proper names?"

The wild woman in only a wolf pelt narrowed her eyes and gave it some thought before she slowly nodded her head. Her cloudy compatriot, on the other hand, just shrugged and moved over to Amy. She poked the woman and let out a giggle when a small spark leapt from her cloudy hand to the Hare Girl's fur.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 5:59 pm

Amy jumped slightly from the spark but quickly calmed down when she realized the Thunder Spirit wasn't trying to hurt her. "Hello, I would ask your name but apparently you don't have one." She nervously giggled in a weak attempt at humor. She didn't like the look the Feral Spirit was giving her, and she especially didn't like the look Jennifer was giving the Feral Spirit.
Hanna watched all this with a smug grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 6:12 pm

"Do... do you have any preference for your names?" Gilder said as he pulled Jenifer into a hug.

"Nope." the Thunder Spirit answered as she continued to playfully prod Amy and enjoyed the feel of the Hare's fur.

The Feral Spirit gave it much more thought. "Something... powerful." the ghostly woman eventually growled out.

Gilder let out a sigh at their answers. " I don't supposed any of you ladies have any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 6:21 pm

"Um. How about Serena for you?" Amy suggested to the Thunder Spirit, never having named someone before. She continued to let the Thunder Spirit prod at her. To her surprise the spirit's touch brought with it a pleasant tingling sensation and she allowed herself to shift a little closer to the cloud woman.
Jennifer was in no state of mind to make suggestions as she did her best not to make eye contact with the Feral Spirit.
Hanna looked the wolfpelt clad woman up and down. "I think you're just gonna have to name yourself honey. You strike me as the sort that's going to end up making your own name even if we suggest one."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 1:00 pm

The Thunder Spirit apparently liked that suggestion since she pulled Amy's head into her cloudy breasts.

The Feral Spirit frowned as she gave it some more thought. "Asena." she finally said.

"Alright then. Jennifer, Hanna, Amy, these are my familiars, Asena, Serena and Ophelia. Asena, Serena, Ophelia, these are Jennifer, Hanna and Amy; they will be stay here as long as they like." Gilder explained.

The newly named Asena gave a predatory smile as she stepped closer to her master and the woman clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 1:48 pm

Jennifer visible tensed up as Asena grew closer. Torn between clinging even closer to Gilder and moving away from the approaching familiar. Her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water.

Amy meanwhile made no attempt to escape Serena's grasp. Allowing herself to be carried along.

Hanna surveyed the newly named familiars with a calculating expression as she gathered ideas and formulated plans.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:29 pm

"Is something wrong, Jennifer?" Gilder asked as he noticed her discomfort. As Asena continued to step closer, Gilder, without thinking, protectively put himself between the two.

Serena pulled Amy out of her breasts and gave the hare girl an electrified kiss on the lips
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:00 pm

Jennifer shook her head as she tried to pull herself together. "Nothing's wrong. It's just that last time we met, well." She said as a blush colored her face. It wasn't clear whether really did or really didn't like thinking about their last encounter and what Asena had done to her.

Amy meanwhile pulled Serena into a hug as she returned her kiss. Having no reason to fight against the thunder spirits attentions. Enjoying the completely new sensations that came with Serena's electrified touch.

Hanna's smile grew as she watched the strange results of her suggestion that the spirits be given names. She certainly had not been expecting this. She gave Ophelia a knowing look, as if to indicate something, but what Gilder did not know.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:25 pm

Asena walked right up to Gilder. She was so closer that her breasts almost pressed against him as she sent him a look to silently tell him to get out of her way.

"We can... go somewhere else if you're uncomfortable." Gilder told Jennifer as he held Asena's gaze.

Amy's fur stood on end as it became filled with static from Serena's shocking affections.

Ophelia returned Hanna's look with a slow nod.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:37 pm

Jennifer nodded meekly. Relived that Gilder was able to keep his wild spirited familiar under control.

Amy began to return Serena's kiss with a little more passion, rubbing her hand up and down Serena's back (which only caused more sparks to dance along her fur) seemingly deaf to the world. It seems that each one of his familiars had caught the attention of one of the hare girls and vice versa.

Hanna finally intervened, walking briskly over to tense faceoff between Gilder and Asena. "Hello, Asena. I'm Hanna, since we're going to be living together I hope your willing to see me as a mentor of sorts. According to Ophelia there's plenty you three need to learn about the world and each other." She said before suddenly turning to Gilder. "I sure hope your not planning on keeping them cooped up all the time anymore?" She asked him with a single eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:51 pm

"I've learned plenty." Asena answered with a growl.

"It's true. After we bested a pack of wolf like midara, they decided to, uh, show her the ropes, while I bargained with the Alpha." Gilder explained as he moved to get between Asena and Hanna before his familiar tried something. "As to your suggestion, I suppose not."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:56 pm

As Gilder moved to protect Hanna she raised a hand to stop him and shook her head. "It's always the same with wolves. They never learn because they think they already know everything. You're in for a harsh lesson someday missy, one I just might have to deliver myself." Hanna said, seemingly completely unperturbed by Asena's attitude.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 4:59 pm

Asena snarled as she dove at the Hare Girl before anyone could stop her.

(Feral Spirit: Attack and Attack on Hanna)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:08 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 64, 4- 2 Successes)
(Cottontail -roll 55, 44- Success)

The ferocity of Asena's charge surprised Hanna, sending them both tumbling to the floor. But as they fell Hanna somehow managed to gain control of the situation and their roll ended with her sitting firmly on Asena's torso, pinning her arms to the floor as she gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Now darling, are you sure this is something you wanna do infront of all these people?" Hanna asked, giving Asena one last chance to reconsider before things got serious.

Asena: 9 (Bind)
Hanna: 18
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 5:10 pm

(Why'd Cottontail roll twice?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)   Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder Vs. Hare Girl (And Friends)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next