Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gilder V. Julia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:15 pm

"A-al-alright." Gilder said with a blush as he leaned in and kissed her.

(Kiss)

(Shouldn't Magic Shell still be up?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:23 pm

(I forgot to put it Sorry but he won't take damage and hasn't since he activated it )
Turn pass
Give me a kiss(kiss)

Gilder leaned in and kissed Julia and to his surprise she doesn't make it any more forceful on him as she hugs him and holds him in a loving kiss before breaking it and smiling "See i can be gentle too darling"

Gilder- 18 Omega-6.5 (mShell-1)
Julia-5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:26 pm

Gilder coughed into his fist as he tried to recompose himself. "Y-Yes, yes. Where were we?" He said before he fired to quick spells at her.

(Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:36 pm

Quick cast 88, 34(1 crit 1 success)
stunned

Julia seemed to still be basking in the kiss as she got hit by both shots falling on her butt looking up at Gilder blushing "Oh um sorry i was spaced out a little."

Gilder-18 omega-6.5
Julia-3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:38 pm

"It happens..." Gilder replied as he pointed his staff at her and tried to finisher her off.

(Mystic Laser)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:48 pm

Mystic laser-34 (Success)
Defeated

Gilder fires his shot and hits her as she holds up her hand "I surrender! you win!." She looks up at him and surprisingly has a large grin "You're such a strong opponent! Please mate with me! I promise i will leave the others in the forest alone if you do! I'll even give you a way to call me anytime you would like help!"

Gilder can accept and gain a summon or refuse Julia will stop her attack either way

Julia was defeated
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Gilder was taken off guard by the enthusiasm behind her proposal. "T-that i-is a very tempting offer, Ms. Julia." Gilder admitted as he blushed. Part of him didn't want to do it, but that part also didn't know how to tell her no.

(I'm kind of torn, because he already has a woman with a wolf aesthetic as a summon. That and, to pull back the curtain a bit, my idea when initially making Gilder was that, once all his summons had been corrupted into women, they would turn on him. Not sure if I'm going to follow through with that, but if I do, I'm not sure how having Julia as a summon would affect that.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:04 pm

(It's fully up to you also if you want instead of a summon you can let her join Gilder for one of his later fights for like a one time thing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:08 pm

(Maybe she can empower the Feral Spirit somehow?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:09 pm

(that sounds good. if he accepts she will let her beta's teach your feral spirit some of their stuff and let her increase her damage or health Sound good?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:20 pm

(Yeah.)

"Alright." Gilder finally relented and reached down to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:27 pm

Instead of getting up Julia pulled Gilder down as she kissed him passionately He quickly kissed back as the woman stripped him down and let him push into her. The two would mate with each other as a large orgy broke out some of the beta's teaching his Feral spirit to be more wolf like and confident as she begins to force some beta's to lick her pussy and worship her. Gilder would continue to mate with Julia until she was finally tired which came hours later the two were both worn and sweaty as they held each other. Gilder would spend the night with Julia and upon waking up saw she was sat in her throne talking with his feral spirit before turning to him and smiling kissing him one last time before saying her goodbye. As Gilder and his spirit walked back to town he noticed she seemed much stronger than before and she seemed much more dominant in her nature. Upon returning to the town the man who had gave him the job yelled with joy at the good news giving the boy a large amount of gold and a free stay at their inn as the people of the town got to work making him a monument.

The End

Feral spirit health or damage increases, up to you i don't know which you would prefer Hope you had fun!
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:33 pm

(Thank you. I doubled her Health to 10, but made it so now when acting as an enemy, she can exploit Gilder's weaknesses.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 pm

(Oh that will make her more fun~)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 pm

(Oh that will make her more fun~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

gilder V. Julia
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4