Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs Julia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 12:48 pm

Charlie moved through the woods with a purpose. She had finally had a lead on her missing ex. Rumors of wolf girls kidnapping and dominating those you passed through this forest.

It wasn't confirmed to be Julia, but she was hoping it was.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 1:50 pm

Charlie smiled as she thought of her ex "Maybe it isn't her...I hope she didn't turn into a midara but if she did i just need to help her is all...Right?" She continued to walking through the forest looking for her ex.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:00 pm

Charlie walked deeper into the forest, until she heard rustling all around her.

"Well, well, well." Julia said as she stepped out from behind a tree. "I honestly wasn't expecting to see you come crawling back to me." she looked Charlie over and smirked as she spotted the bunny ears, "Looks like you, too, have embrace beast magic."

Charlie: 30 Willpower
Julia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Charlie squeaks in surprise and blushes at her ex "I um didn't really have a choice...My midara magic did this. You um look very beautiful still...So um are you the one that uh has been causing trouble here?" She could barely contain herself from just running and kissing Julia
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:08 pm

(Alpha's Kiss -roll 75- Fail!)

"That I am." Julia admitted proudly. "And just what are you going to do about it?"

Charlie: 30 Willpower
Julia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:13 pm

Charlie squeaks and gulps before she decides she can't hold back as she backs up and tries to change her form early on "I guess i'll have to stop you Julia! I...I Won't hold back anything!"

(form change deer form)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:20 pm

(Form Change -Auto-)
(You're Mine -roll 95- Crit Fail!)
(Will Check -roll 17- Charmed by Meek Cuteness!)

"Is that so!" Julia taunted, but momentarily paused as Charlie shifted into her deer form. "Oh, that's adorable! Isn't it girls?"

At Julia's words, the rest of her pack stepped out from hiding and formed a ring around the pair.

Charlie: 30 Willpower + Deer Form
Julia: 29 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:24 pm

Charlie squeaks as she sees the rest of the wolf girls blushing deeply "H...how many people did you... I can't focus on that..." She swings her staff at Julia sending her wind attack

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:34 pm

(Wind Slice -roll [98, 37]- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 84- Tiny Midara!)
(Alpha's Call -roll 14- Crit Success!)
(Australian Kiss -roll 11- Crit Fail!)

Charlie swung her staff, but instead of a blast of wind, she reduced Julia to a siz small enough to fit in her hand. The shrunken wolf let out an enraged howl, which signaled one of her pack to attack the mage. One of the surrounding wolf girls lunged at Charlie only to be bopped by the deer girl's staff.

Charlie: 30 Willpower + Deer Form
Julia: 29 Stamina + Charmed + Tiny(3)
Beta: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Charlie looked at the wolf and grimaced "Oh um sorry but i can't let you get in my way!" As she turned and tried to use her lightning scared to use any fire within a forest

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:43 pm

(Lightning Bullseye -roll [88, 57]- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 73- Tiny Charlie!)
(Show Grace -roll 55- Fail!)
(Will check -roll 77- Charmed due to Meek Cuteness!)

Instead of casting lightning, Charlie found herself reduced to the same size as Julia. She barley had times to come to terms with it before she was forced to dodge the paw of the still normal sized wolf girl.

Charlie: 30 Willpower + Deer Form + Tiny(4)
Julia: 29 Stamina + Charmed + Tiny(2)
Beta: 9 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Charlie squeaks as she dodges the paw and tries to send a wind attack at her forgetting Julia was small with her "Take this!"

(wild magic, wind push)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 2:57 pm

(Wind Push -roll [15, 9]- Crit Fail! Wild Magic -roll 39- Ice Slide! Charlie -roll 48- Success! Beta -roll 9- Fail! Julia -roll 40- Fail!)
(Get Up -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

The ground froze as Charlie's spell didn't do what she wanted. The shrunken women managed to stay on their feet, but the, relatively big, wolf girl wasn't so lucky. She hit the ground hard and her ass landed just a few inches away from crushing Charlie.

Charlie: 29 Willpower + Deer Form + Tiny(3)
Julia: 29 Stamina + Charmed + Tiny(1)
Beta: 8 Stamina + Charmed + Downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:05 pm

Charlie squeaks loudly as she backs away from the large ass shivering "S...sorry about that i hope you're not too hurt!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:09 pm

(Pass)
(Give me an Australian Kiss -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

The wold girl reached down to grab Charlie, but slipped on some left over ice.

"Come on, you Beta Bitch." Julia snapped as she returned to her normal size. "Stop being useless!"

Charlie: 29 Willpower + Deer Form + Tiny(2)
Beta: 7 Stamina + Charmed + Downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:14 pm

Charlie looks at Julia remembering how scary her mad was as she quickly tried to kiss her paw to calm her without thinking

(Tiny cute kisses)(damage halved)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:38 pm

(Cute Kisses -roll 23- Fail!)
(Get Up -roll 31- Fail!)

The wolf unknowingly evaded Charlie's attack as she tried, and fail, to get back to her feet.

Charlie: 29 Willpower + Deer Form + Tiny(1)
Beta: 7 Stamina + Charmed + Downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:41 pm

Charlie huffs as she sits back and waits for herself to grow knowing her magic should reverse soon "I guess i'll just wait then..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:46 pm

(Pass)
(Get Up -roll 7- Crit Fail!)

The Beta wolf continued to slip on what was left of the ice, even as Charlie returned to her normal size.

Charlie: 29 Willpower + Deer Form
Beta: 6 Stamina + Charmed + Downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:51 pm

Charlie looks down at the beta and sighs as she reaches down and holds her cheeks as she charges her lips with electricity to try to tire her out fully "Just relax for me."

(wild magic, static kiss
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:54 pm

(Static Kiss -roll [66, 16]- Success!)
(Will Check -roll 45- Fail! Charmed due to Meek Cuteness!)

Charlie's lips met the wolf girl's and sent jolts of electric pleasure throughout her body.

Beta: 2 Stamina + Charmed + Downed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Charlie smiles still holding the wolf as she pulls her into a sensual kiss to make her submit "Good girl~ I hope you enjoy my kisses!"

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 3:59 pm

(Seductress Kiss -roll 26- Success!)

The Beta couldn't do anything but submissively whimper into the kiss.

"Looks like someone's improved." Julia noted as her subordinate stopped trying to get up and instead crawled behind Charlie.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 4:05 pm

Charlie blushes and looks to Julia "well i learned form other midara and i kinda use what you did to me in the past Julia...anyway i won't submit without a fight this time!" She smiles as she walks towards her to kiss her

(Cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 4:07 pm

(Cute Kisses -roll 59- Fail!)
(Alpha's Kiss -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

Charlie stumbled as she advanced on Julia and accidentally bonked her ex on the head with her staff.

Julia: 28 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie vs Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs Julia   Charlie vs Julia Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs Julia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next