Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin V. Julia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:21 pm

Brin had heard rumors of woman and men disappearing in a nearby forest as well as loud howling. A large woman asked him to guide her through the forest and protect her from whatever was in the forest. Brin being so knightly could never say no and now stands at the forest with the woman looking down to him and thanking him for agreeing to help her go through the forest
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:25 pm

'If there's anything I can help you with, just let me know.' Brin said as they stood at the edge of the forest. Brin was being paid a good amount for this job, and even if he wasn't, he just couldn't ignore someone in need. He gave her a polite bow as he buckled on his sword and shield, ready to head inside with her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:32 pm

She smiled at him as she held her hand out for him to take "I would appreciate it if you held my hand sir!" she seemed so genuinely nice and safe for him to be around it would be horrible for her to ever get caught by a midara or beast in the forest
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:35 pm

Brin blushed a bit, a bit embarrassed. But he couldn't say no to a nice lady like her. He reached out his hand and held hands with her, looking at the ground as he meekly squeaked out 'I-is this good?' He said, eager to help her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Brin heard the woman squeal happily as she began walking with him into the woods "This is perfect thank you!" As they walked Brin noticed she seem to be looking for something
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:40 pm

As they walked through the forest, Brin held onto her hand, thinking it felt rather nice. Seeing her looking around, he asked 'What are you looking for?' He said, curious to know what it was she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:43 pm

She looked to him and blushed "Oh well i'm looking for the path to my home brave knight! Oh look there it is!" As she points to a path of grass matted down by constant travel she began to pull him onto the path walking and pulling him closer "I feel so safe with you here."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:44 pm

Brin smiled, happy she felt safe with him. He felt how warm she was as she pulled him closer. 'Thank you. I'm happy you feel safe with me.' He said, his heart skipping a beat as they walked down the path.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:47 pm

As they walked he saw her blush more as they got close he could hear faint moaning and a howl but was distracted as she bent down and wrapped her arms around him "Past here is my home...May i please kiss my brave knight for bringing me here safely?"

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:50 pm

'I...would love that.' Brin says, blushing even more as she offered to kiss him. He felt safe being wrapped in her arms as she bent down to look at him. He closed his eyes and puckered his lips, expecting a romantic kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:59 pm

A romantic kiss was what he got as they held each other close making out with each other for what felt like an hour as she broke the kiss and lead him into a clearing with many wolf girls ridding each other, men, and women and a smirking large wolf woman in the middle wearing only a pink strap-on and black lipstick "Well well, looks like our knight here loves kissing any women who is kind and looks beautiful huh?" Brin could do nothing but blush as he looked to her. She smiled sweetly to him "Maybe if you submit to our Alpha she'll let us be together my love~"

Julia-30
Brin-30(Charmed(5))
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:03 pm

Brin blushed as he looked at the wolf woman smirking at him, his gaze drawn towards her large pink strap-on and her glossy black lips. 'Sorry, but I'm not just going to submit to you.' He said, drawing his sword. He looked at the large woman and gave her a nervous smile. 'Don't worry, I got this. I'll show her who's the Alpha here!' He said, running at her with his sword raised.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:12 pm

basic cutter-19(crit fail)
Alpha's kiss-42(success) Bind-auto due to crit fail

Brin drew his sword to slow as he is pulled into a deep kiss feeling her black lipstick smear on his lips before she wraps her tail around him "I'm the alpha you little omega and you will submit to me and i'll have my Beta finally become a alpha with me as she fucks your little ass until you beg for more." Before brin could even process what she said she pulled him into a kiss again His body felt a lot warmer

Julia-30
Brin-28(charmed(4)) Omega-1
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Brin felt her glossy black lipstick smear all over his mouth as he fails to get away from her in time. He barely processes what she says as he moans submissively into the kiss. He was already having trouble fighting back against the woman's sloppy kiss as he tries to wiggle free from her embrace.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:26 pm

Struggle-30(success)
You're mine-26(success)(Demoralized-36(success))
Brin was able to pull away from her kisses but is quickly pulled back as he feels Julia bite the nape of his neck and suck on it leaving a large hickey on him "Such a energetic omega. Especially for one so weak to lipstick~" Brin felt more demoralized as she called out his weakness and marked him "You're my omega now boy and everyone can see that"

Julia-30
Brin-23(charmed(3), demoralized) Omega-4
(edit fixing the health i forgot to take after the first move due to lipstick)

Last edited by Lilytrice on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:29 pm

Brin shuddered as he felt her kiss and suck on his neck, leaving a big hickey as well as more lipstick on him. Her talking about his weakness for her sticky black lipstick certainly didn't help him either. He was beginning to fall in love with being her submissive toy, but he didn't give up so easily. 'I'm not your lipstick toy for you to bully.' He said, putting up his shield and trying to counter her next attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:38 pm

Shield stance-46,11(crit fail)
Give me a kiss-auto due to crit fail

Brin was too slow to pull up his shield as Julia grabbed him and pulled him close "Oh you won't be my toy you'll be Jasmine's the girl you made out with before coming here. I just want to put you in your place little omega~ Now pucker up and kiss your alpha now!"

Julia-30
Brin-23(Charmed(2) demoralized(2)) Kiss or resist
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:44 pm

Brin chose to try and resist the busty wolf woman. 'I'm not your little lipstick omega. Now let me go!' He said as he tried to resist her as he stared at her glossy black lips.

(Resist)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:55 pm

Resist-69(Fail,Nice)
Give me a kiss(resist)

Brin tried to pull away as he stared at her lips as she laughed and her tail forced him to his knees "I know you're my cock slut little omega" as she hits his face with her strap-on making him feel weaker to getting away from her

Julia-30
Brin-19 (demorialized(1)(charmed(1)) Omega-7
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:59 pm

Brin felt super embarrassed and submissive as he got hit in the face with her pink strap-on. 'I'm a cock slut omega...' He heard himself whisper out loud as he felt weaker and more submissive to the wolf girl. He tried to shake it off as he backed away and tried to hit her with a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:07 pm

Blade combo-60 20,44 5,16 37 (1 success, 1 fail, 1 crit fail)
Australian kiss-20(success)

Brin was caught off guard after he slashed her arm as she spins past his two final slashes and wraps her arms around him and raise him before ripping off his pants and kissing his crotch leaving a dark black kiss on it before she continues "You're my property and i will enjoy you!" Brin felt his will weaken to her attacks even more

Julia-29
Brin-14 (bind) Omega-9

(Edit forgot the Lipstick damage increase)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Brin moaned as she left black lipstick kisses all over his crotch. 'I'm not your property...right?' He says as he starts to enjoy being her submissive omega. He tries to pull away from her before she can smooch him into submission.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:22 pm

(just realized Brin should've had disadvantage this whole time due to the crowd)
Struggle-92,21(crit fail)
Australian kiss auto

Brin could only moan louldy as she kissed his crotch and licked him more laughing "You're my property and soon will be all of ours! Isn't that great!?" Brin could only nod and smile at the idea.

Julia-29
Brin-11(bind)(stunned)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:25 pm

Brin nodded and smiled, starting to like the idea of being the omega to a group of women. He looked around at all the wolf girls watching him, the knight secretly wanting to be dominated by them and their kisses as he relaxes a bit in the wolf girls grasp as he enjoys the sensation of her licking and smooching his penis with her black lips.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Turn pass
Australian kiss cont.

Julia smiled at him nodding and being more submissive as she went to town on his crotch making him loudly moan all the wolf girls looked at him and giggled as he could hear them whispering about him. "They like you omega. I'm sure Jasmine will share you."

Julia-29
Brin-8(bind)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin V. Julia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next