Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin V. Julia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin V. Julia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:34 pm

'Share me?' He moaned out loud. He was beginning to like the idea of being the personal toy of a bunch of wolf girls and Jasmine. He felt himself start to leak precum as he tried to get away from her kisses and licks on his crotch. He couldn't help but stare at the wolf girl's glossy black lips and bright pink strap-on as he tried to wiggle free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Struggle-48,41(Fail)
Australian kiss cont.

"Yes little omega all the girls will smother you in kisses and their pussies until it's all you can think of~" She begins to carry Brin towards her throne as she continues to lick and kiss his crotch his mind on the verge of breaking

Julia-29
Brin-6(bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 pm

Brin can barely muster up the energy to resist as she carries him towards her throne as she describes what the wolf girls will do to him. And he realizes that he'll enjoy what the wolf girl's suggesting. He weakly tries to get out of her grasp one last time before he completely submits to her and her kisses.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Struggle 43, 12(fail)
Alpha's slut auto

Brin couldn't pull himself away as she sits in her throne and bites his underwear ripping it off and kissing him directly much to his delight as she giggles "Tell you what omega i'll let you lick and wet up my strap-on before i fuck you or you can be a slutty omega and take it raw~"

Julia-29
Brin-6(lick or raw)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:58 pm

Brin looked at her bright pink strap-on with a dazed grin. 'I want to lick it, please Mistress.' He said as he submissively dropped to his knees and eagerly started licking and sucking on the wolf girl's strap-on making it wet with his saliva, eager to be a good little omega for her.

(Lick)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:01 pm

turn pass
Alpha's slut (lick)

Julia laughs at his quick licking as she smirks "Such a good little omega slut. I'm gonna fuck you until you beg for me to own you don't you know that? I bet you want that don't you?" She talks down to him and he can't lie that he enjoys it

Julia-29
Brin-4 Omega-11 (bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:04 pm

Brin eagerly licks and sucks her pink strap-on like a slut, enjoying how she talked down to him as she talked about how much of an omega slut he as. He sucks on her strap-on harder as his penis twitches, close to orgasming and spilling his semen.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's slut cont.

She notices his penis and laughs "You're gonna cum just from licking my strap-on? that's so pathetic and fitting of a omega!" she grabs him and pulls him up as she kisses him and pushes her strap-on into his ass

Julia-29
Brin-2(bind) Omega-13
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:16 pm

Brin moans into the kiss, having pretty much given up by this point. He moans as he gets fucked by her pink strap-on, as he pushes his ass into it as he bounces up and down, enjoying being used like a toy by the wolf girl. He feels himself close to cumming as she thrusts into him with the rubber dick.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:20 pm

Turn pass
Alpha's slut cont

Brin could do nothing as he shoots his cum on her stomach ridding the pink strap-on until julia laughs and pushes him down until he gets knotted on it kissing him deeply "And now you're my newest slutty omega now what do you say?"

Brin has been defeated
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:27 pm

Brin shoots his cum all over the wolf girl's stomach before relaxing, his body completely submissive to her. 'I love you, Mistress.' He says, too dazed to give her a proper response. All he wants is to be her and the other girl's lipstick omega forever. He looks at the huge load of cum on Julia's stomach and stares at it, proof of his surrender to her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:29 pm

Julia smiles at him and kisses him again before she calls over Jasmine "now i want you to know how our version of marriage works. The wolf girl will be given her own strap on and will knot the one she wishes to marry. Do you want Jasmine to marry you omega?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:34 pm

'Yes please Mistress.' Brin says submissively. He wanted Jasmine to become his new mistress. All he wanted was to be a good omega for her and the other wolf girls as their lipstick toy. He looks around at all the other beautiful girls, looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Julia laughs as she pulls out of Brin and sets him in Jasmine's arms he feels a strap-on poking him again as she bites his neck and sucks on it marking him as hers as she suddenly thrusts into his ass. Brin can only moan as she fucks and marks him making him look like a slutty girl with the lipstick he had on his lips. "Such a loud mate~ I love hearing your moans my lovely omega." Her words were enough to push him over the edge as he shoots his second load on Julia's throne as Jasmine pushes her knot into him Julia pours water on them "And with this you two a bound for life! you make such a cute couple. And today we mark our new alpha Jasmine!" The clearing is filled with howls as Jasmine kisses Brin's neck "I'll take good care of you."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 9:55 pm

Brin moans as he spurts once again, happy to be Jasmine's slutty omega. The lipstick on his lips made him feel even more submissive and helpless. But he didn't mind it at all. He nuzzled into Jasmine's arms as he spurts cum all over the throne, sealing his fate. He hugs himself against Jasmine's large body, wanting to be a good toy for her. 'Thank you so much, Mistress.' He said, wanting to be her slutty toy forever.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 10:01 pm

That was his fate. Brin would spend months as Jasmine's mate being knotted daily and covered in kisses. Even the other omegas and betas would kiss and grind on him he almost never was clean. After the months Jasmine gave Brin a collar and kissed him "I'll let you go to the human world again but be sure to call me by putting on your collar okay?" As she kissed him again he went back to the human village looking tired and covered in kisses and sweat. He would never forget his new wife.

Brin has gained a fetish-pegging -Brian has disadvantage on binds with strap-ons and takes 1 extra damage when they are used on him

Brin has gained a summon- Brin's collar-summons Jasmine to come and demoralize the opponent on a crit fail she demoralizes Brin instead by making him kiss her strap-on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin V. Julia   Brin V. Julia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin V. Julia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2