Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:11 pm

The storm died down and Valla let Charlie go.

"Are you alright?" Charlotte asked as the wild mage collapsed with a blissful look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:12 pm

Charlie nods sitting on the ground "I'm amazing miss Charlotte! I think i can get used to my new form! Also...Valla is really good at kissing!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:16 pm

"I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to get used to your new form. " Charlotte said as Valla helped Charlie back to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:20 pm

Charlie nods and smiles "I'm sure i can master it! Now then i made a promise miss Charlotte so I'll be staying here for a while spending time with you both and Sonya some too!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:22 pm

"Oh, you know Sonya?" Valla asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:24 pm

Charlie nods and smiles "Yes ma'am. I fought all three of you at the arena! She defeated me then i beat Charlotte and then you defeated me! Then when i got here when trained some and i taught her my seductive kiss technique"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:27 pm

"Did you now?" Valla asked as she leaned in close. By her voice, she appeared to have been very interested in what Charlie just said.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:33 pm

Charlie nods smiling as she leaned close "I taught her that move where i cup your cheeks and kiss you more seductively then my usual kisses. Why? Did i do something bad?!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:42 pm

"I think the only bad thing you did was ruin the surprise." Valla said as she petted the wild mage.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:44 pm

Charlie squeaks from the sudden pets and smiles "You'll still be surprised at how good she is! I can promise you that miss Valla!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:49 pm

"I'll take your word for it." Valla told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2020 11:52 pm

Charlie giggles and yawns before she slowly stands up "So whats the plan now miss Valla I am your pupil now!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 7:00 pm

"Think my darling pupil should get some rest." Valla said as she started to lead Charlie out of the throne room. "Now should we share a room or should you get your own?" she mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 7:19 pm

Charlie smiles widely "Share a room please! I'd love to be with you more!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 8:41 pm

"Next question." Valla said "Do you want your own bed, or would you prefer spending your nights as my little cuddle toy?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Charlie smiles at her and hugs her "I wanna be your cuddle toy! That sounds like so much fun and lots of love!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 pm

Valla let out a noise as she pulled Charlie's head into her bosom. The wild mage felt a feeling of vertigo before she was suddenly laying on a bed with Valla. The weather witch had her apprenticed held in a hug, even going so far as to wrap a leg around her for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Charlie moans happily in her breasts and hugs her wagging her tail she felt secure with her leg and arms wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 8:59 pm

The cuddling continued until the both of them fell asleep.

(I always seem to have trouble figuring out what to do when the fighting is over. Any suggestions?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 9:00 pm

(Not really! I have no ideas...)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 9:01 pm

(So... do you want to end it here or no?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 02, 2020 9:04 pm

(that works x3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)   A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Mage in the Eastern Kingdom(Charlie)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9