Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos V. Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 9:22 pm

Salos had heard from his friend Charlie about her mistress in a small ruins and decided he should go and meet the woman and potientially learn why Charlie called her mistress so freely. As he walked in he was surprised to see how fancy the chambers seemed to be. They gave off the feeling that it was once home to a harem. On the other side of the chamber, a door bearing carvings of women in states of sexual performance.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:39 pm

“This can’t be a good sign.” he said as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:19 pm

Within the room, surrounding by statues of naked, lewd women, was a lamp. It was pink and gold and seemed to have a pink aura surrounding it. Salos could hear musical giggling, seemingly coming from the lamp.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:22 pm

“Magic lamp? This has bad idea written all over it.” he said to himself as he rubbed it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:25 pm

As he rubbed the lamp, pink smoke erupted out of it. The smoke took the form of a thin woman with a nice sized bust and bottom. “Finally, someone freed me from that stuffy lamp.” she said, stretching. She looked at Salos and smiled "Oh my such a cute boy! Are you the one that freed me?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:26 pm

“That depends if your the one my friend Charlie calls mistress.” he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:28 pm

She looks at him and smiles even wider "Oh you know my little harem girl? she's such a sweet girl for sending you to me!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:32 pm

“She is my friend, not your harem girl.” he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:33 pm

She gasps and giggles "Oh sweety she can be both! She was so happy when i made her my harem girl she loved dancing for me! Maybe you want me to show you?" She holds her hand out to Salos almost like a offer smirking at him
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:39 pm

“Show me what?” he asks walking closer to her,
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:41 pm

As he got closer he could almost see Charlie dancing as the harem girl "I can show you how nice it is to join my Harem darling. Doesn't that sound nice?" She holds her hand right next to him letting him choose to take it
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:45 pm

“Sorry but I’m not some harem girl for you to claim.” he said, jumping back as flames started to dance around him.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Fetish Finder-4(success)

As Salos jumped back he was grabbed by Crystal as she pulled him into a kiss she could see the first fetish he thought of.

Salos-29 (must reveal fetish)
Crystal-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:06 am

Salos found himself thinking bout being dressed up very feminine like a princess.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:09 am

Turn pass
Fetish Wish Auto

As Salos thought of being dressed up Crystal laughed "I see so you'd rather be a pretty princess them my Harem girl. Alright let me grant your wish then." As she blows a kiss to him he closes his eyes before opening them to see himself dress in a pink dress with high heels and perfect makeup he felt like the perfect princess

Salos-26 (Bliss-3)
Crystal-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:15 am

“What the...” he said, lost in the dress he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:19 am

Turn pass
Size change (BBW) auto

As Salos stood lost in the beauty of his dress he didn't notice the pink smoke floating to him as he was suddenly turned into a bigger version of himself in addition he now have large breasts and no longer had his manhood as she blushes Crystal coos "Such a beautiful princess! Doesn't this feel wonderful?"

Salos-26(bliss-2)(BBW-3)
Crystal-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:20 am

“What are you turning me into?” ‘she’ asked with her face flushed. Her hands were caressing her new curves.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:24 am

Turn pass
Queen for a day Auto

"I'm going to show you how it felt to be a queen darling." As she lead Salos to a small throne like chair as she smiled at her and knelts before going under her dress and licking her new pussy causing the new girl to shiver from the new feeling unable to move her away

Salos-22(Bliss-1)(BBW-2)(bind)
Crystal-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:29 am

Salos moaned like a girl in heat, losing herself to the woman’s tongue.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:31 am

turn pass
Queen for a day cont.

Salos could only moan as she was worshipped by Crystal feeling her expertly lick her honeypot making her squirm and only want more as she brings her closer and closer to her climax "Doesn't it feel good to be a queen?"

Salos-18(BBW-1)(bind)
Crystal-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 am

“Oh god.” Salos moaned more as Crystal continued her attack.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 am

Turn pass
Queen for a day Cont.

Salos moans made crystal happy for her as she licked her deep and began to bring her all the way as she got a intense orgasm slowly turning back into his normal form out of breath "I hope you enjoyed princess. There's much more to come."

Salos-15
Crystal-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:39 am

Salos got up from the throne, his legs shaking from the orgasim he just experienced as a princess. “Never do that again.” he said in a voice while his face was crimson. He focused his power to try and heal.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 12:53 am

Sun's blessing-92(crit success)
Size change (BBW) Auto

Salos charged his power into himself as he felt his will strengthen only to look up and see that Crystal had now grow in size she herself looking like a big beautiful queen "Are you ready for the main course darling?"

Salos-21
Crystal-30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos V. Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Crystal   Salos V. Crystal Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos V. Crystal
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next