Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Beach Bimbos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Beach Bimbos Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Salos didn't know it, but it was Spring Break. However, the weather was quite nice that day, so he decided to go to a nearby beach for some rest and relaxation. He had heard rumors of a rowdy group of girls nearby and he knew that beaches were hotspots for midara, so he knew that it would be best to be cautious. But surely a simple trip to the beach would be fine, right?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:13 pm

He walked along the beach, enjoying a drink and keeping an eye out for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:16 pm

The beach was honestly relatively empty, strangely. A few people walked around, usually women that may or may not be midara. However, so far people were keeping to themselves, so for the most part his trip to the beach was rather uneventful. Unfortunately, however, this would not be the case for long. 'Hey, cutie! Over here!' A sweet, feminine voice called out from behind him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:21 pm

“Who is calling me?” he asked, looking for the source of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:29 pm

Salos looked to see a busty girl laying on a blanket that was laid out on the beach. She was beyond beautiful, with long blond hair, a red string bikini that didn't hide her massive breasts and bubble butt at all, and a beautiful face wearing a light touch of makeup. 'Over here, cutie! I wanna talk to you!' She said, flashing him a dazzling smile. Next to her was a basket filled with all sorts of things, although he was too far to see what.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:30 pm

Salos went over to her. “And why would you want to talk to me?” he asked with curiosity in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:40 pm

'Why, I need your help, of course. The sun is so hot today, and I'm pretty silly, so I forgot to put on some sunscreen until just now.' She said with a giggle. 'Would you mind helping me? I would really appreciate it. If you do, my friends and I would give you a nice reward.' She said with a wink as she held up a pink bottle full of sun lotion.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:41 pm

Salos felt awkward about it, but he agreed to help her. She laid down as he applied the girly scented sunscreen to her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:50 pm

'Oh, that feels great. You're a natural at this, cutie.' The beach woman said with a lewd grin as Salos made her nice and slippery. She 'accidentally' brushed against his hand, making him slip and rub against her, smearing some of her sun lotion on himself. 'Whoops! Sorry, cutie. I'm just so clumsy.' She whispered in his ear. 'Just a little more, please.' She said as she laid on her back, her boobs right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:51 pm

Salos quickly applied the rest of the sunscreen, his red face getting redder by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:55 pm

After a rather long and arousing suscreen application, she was done. The beach girl's flawless body shone with how oily and shiny her skin now was. 'Thanks, cutie. I knew I made a good choice calling you over. Oh, just in time! My friends are here!' She said, looking behind him. The pyromancer looked to see two more girls, just as beautiful as the other one, wearing blue and yellow string bikinis respectively, running towards the two of them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:56 pm

“Please don’t tell me they need help with their sunscreens?” he said, having a very bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:08 pm

'Wow, cutie. You really catch on quickly.' The red one said as the other two finally reached him. 'Oh wow, Lulu. You really know how to pick them.' The yellow bikini one said. 'Hey there, cutie. My name is Lili. The red one is Lulu, and the yellow one is Lala.' The blue string bikini one said with a grin as she held up the pink bottle of sunscreen. 'Would you mind? We'll give you a juicy reward if you do.' She said, the three beautys surrounding him a bit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:10 pm

“I’m sorry, but I think I should be going.” he said, trying to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:16 pm

The three Beach Bimbos gave each other knowing looks as the all got on their knees and surrounded the poor pyromancer. 'Aww, but we have a reward for you, cutie. You'll love it. So just stay for a while.' Lulu said, her lips puckering as she leaned in to kiss him as the other two smirked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:18 pm

“I don’t need a reward.” he said, looking at the three girls.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:28 pm

'Oh, but you do. In fact, we won't let you leave without it. We insist.' Lala said as they pushed him into Lulu's kiss as she gave him a big smooch before backing away with a giggle, leaving Salos' lips covered in his lip gloss. 'Stay with us, and that kiss will feel like nothing compared to the things we'll do.' Lili said, bringing the basket closer as they began to give him a smothering hug as their breasts rubbed against him, tempting him to submit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:29 pm

“What’s in the basket?” he said, his curiosity getting the better of him
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:40 pm

'All sorts of things to help us make all kinds of fun Spring Break memories.' Lulu said as she pushed him into the tits of the other two. 'And now that we've got you here, we're going to use it all on you. I hope you're ready for some fun.' They said with a laugh. It seemed that they had no intentions of letting him leave.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:42 pm

“You brought this upon yourself.” he said, summoning a bow and aiming at the first girl.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 56

Playful Kisses - 11

Salos fired an arrow at Lulu, which hit her right in the shoulder, as the sunscreen did its best to stop the small flames, but to no effect.

She lunged at Salos to try and give him another kiss, but this time the pyromancer was aware of it and dodged out of the way. 'Phooey.' She said with a pout as the three girls took up something resembling the stances of supermodels as they waved and winked at Salos, inviting him once again to let himself go.

Salos: 30

Lulu (Red): 7, Burn 1/3
Lala (Yellow): 10
Lili (Blue): 10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:59 pm

Salos summons a fireball, aiming at Lala.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:13 am

Fireball - 77

Sexy Kisses - 66

Salos fired off a fireball, but this time the Beach Bimbo was able to dodge out of the way. She smirked at him. 'Behind you, cutie.' She said.

But it was too late. Salos turned around as Lili picked him up and gave him a big, wet kiss on the lips, smearing even more lip gloss onto his lips. Meanwhile, Lulu began rummaging around in the basket, searching for something to use on Salos as he struggled to recover.

Salos: 27

Lulu (Red): 6, Burn 2/3
Lala (Yellow): 10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:18 am

Salos attempted to throw another fireball at Lala.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 5:56 pm

Fireball - 52

Beach Basket - Tan Line swimsuit - 88

Salos threw another fireball, this one managing to hit its mark and making the yellow bikini clad girl wince in pain. 'That might be bit too hot for me, cutie.' She said as the other two approached him from behind...

...And managed to grab the pyromancer before he could get away. They then pulled out a purple string bikini and forced it onto him, giggling and grinning at how girly he looked. They grabbed him and let him sit in the sun for a little bit, before finally letting him go as he threw the swimsuit away. Lulu put it back in the bag for later. 'Wow, those are some sexy tan lines you got there, cutie.' Lili said with a laugh as she pointed. Salos looked down to find the outlines of the sexy string bikini on his body with some girly tan lines, making him blush from embarrassment.

Salos: 24

Lulu (Red): 5
Lala (Yellow): 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Beach Bimbos   Salos vs. Beach Bimbos Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Beach Bimbos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next