Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:17 pm

Brin headed to the beach for a nice relaxing break from his usual fights. He had heard some unsavory rumors about some of the locals that live there, but the location and weather made it too hard to resist a little vacation. He arrived on the scene, unsure what would await him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:24 pm

Brin arrived on the beach, finally happy to be taking a bit of a break. Thanks to the rumors, he had brought his sword and shield just in case, but other than that, he was in his swim trunks and was ready for some fun in the sun. Regrettably though, he had forgot to bring sunscreen, but he decided not to pay it any mind as he looked around the beach.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:26 pm

He could see many people on the beach. As he looked for a spot, he spotted a girl in a purple bikini sitting on a blanket crying. She seemed very distressed. What would Brin do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:31 pm

Armor or not, Brin was still a knight, and what kind of knight would he be if he just walked away from a crying girl? He immediately went up to her, his eyes full of concern. 'Hello there. Are you okay? Is there anything I can do to help?' He asked, eager to assist her in whatever she needed as he tried not to stare at her bikini clad body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:34 pm

She looked up at him. “Oh thank you. My name is Summer. I was waiting for my girlfriends to get her and some scary brute came and tried to hit on me. I want to wait on my girlfriends, but I’m afraid to wait by myself. Would you be willing to wait with me?” she asked with a small smile. She was a blonde haired bombshell in sexy purple bikini.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:47 pm

'Of course. Leave it to me, Miss Summer. We'll wait for your friends together then.' Brin said, blushing a bit as he gave her a confident smile. He sat down next to her with his sword and shield right next to him, trying his best not to look at her feminine curves or her beautiful bikini. If her friends were even half as beautiful as her, then he might have a bit of trouble staying focused on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:49 pm

“Thank you. What’s your name?” she asked, making small talk with the knight.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:57 pm

Eager to distract himself from looking at her body, Brin eagerly spoke up. 'My name is Brin. I'm a wandering knight, you see.' He said, gesturing to his sword and shield. 'I take on all sorts of odd jobs, from guarding stuff to fighting midara. Even if I lose a lot.' He said, blushing a bit, hoping she wouldn't think he was weak or something like that.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:16 pm

“Why did you lose?” she asked with a hint of sweetness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:25 pm

The sweet tone of her voice made him feel strangely obligated to tell her everything. 'Oh, well midara have plenty of ways to find out my weaknesses. I've got a thing for lipstick and for being feminized. By the end of a lot of my fights with midara, I was turned into a lipstick sissy in some way. It doesn't help that they usually made me some sort of slut as well.' he said, blushing as memories of some of his fights returned to him. He hoped she wouldn't judge him for his weaknesses, and hopefully her friends would return soon.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:33 pm

“Oh my that sounds sexy. You must look so cute with lipstick. Hey do you wanna try..... oh there they are.” she said, painting towards two ladies walking over to them. Both are busty blonde bombshells in a white and orange bikinis. They look just as hot as Summer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:45 pm

Brin wondered what exactly she was going to ask, but he decided not to pay it any mind as he watched the two women approach. 'Oh, um, hello. My name is Brin.' He said with a nod as the women walked over to him. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful and curvy the women were, as well as how plump their lips were.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:47 pm

“These are my bffs, Wynter and Autumn. This is Brin, a cute sweetie with a percent for lipstick and dressing pretty.” she said with a big smile. The other two girls gave him a hug and kiss as the set their stuff on the blanket. “Now we can have some beach fun, just the four of us.” Summer said with a cheer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:25 am

Brin blushed as Summer introduced him, the blush deepening even more as they gave him a hug and a kiss, their soft, curvy bodies briefly rubbing against his. 'H-Hello there. It's nice to meet you. And what do you mean beach fun? I thought I was just helping you wait for your friends?' The knight asked the beach babe, a bit befuddled. Was there something else she needed him for?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 12:13 pm

“Well for your kindness, I want you to join us for our beach day. It will be fun.” Summer said with a smile. The other two girls nodded with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:27 pm

Brin was admittingly a little suspicious of how friendly and open they were to having a boy they had just met hang out with them, but he put his doubts in the back of his mind for now as he nodded. 'Okay then, I'll join you for the day. So what did you have in mind, ladies?' He asked, staring at their beautiful smiles. He had a feeling that they already had something in mind for him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:10 pm

“The three of us love talking about makeup. Maybe you would like to give your opinion about styles you like?” Summer suggested. The other two girls pulled a lot of cosmetics out of the bags, showing Brin that they had a lot of makeup.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:30 pm

Brin stared at the huge amount of girly makeup, all in different styles and colors. 'W-what styles I like? Um...' He said, blushing as his eyes darted back and forth between the bags stuffed with makeup and the women. It seemed that the knight was too shy to give them a direct answer, even if he secretly wanted to. And he wanted to talk with them about makeup so badly, but he was just too embarrassed about it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:34 pm

“It’s ok sweetie. Would you like to try one of our lipstick?” Summer said, holding up a tube of red. The girl in the orange bikini held up a sparkly pink and the girl in white held up a blue that looked sticky.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Brin looked at the bright blue lipstick, loving how feminine and sticky it looked, like it would make his lips extra sticky and gooey. He reached out his hand for it, but he stopped himself. 'S-sorry ladies, but I think I might have to go...somewhere. Sorry about that.' The knight said, getting up from his seat in an effort to leave. However, he had a bad feeling that the women might not be so ready to watch him go.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:16 pm

“Awww come on sweetie. You promised.” Summer said, as her girlfriends forced him back into sitting down. All three held their lipsticks out to him, wanting him to take the first step.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:25 pm

Again, Brin really wanted to give in and take the sticky blue lipstick, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He was scared that if he stayed there with the beach girls, they would do something to him that he wasn't quite ready for. Brin got up, a little more forcefully this time, his hands creeping towards his sword and shield just in case. 'Sorry ladies. Your offer is tempting, but no means no.' The knight said, trying to sound authoritative as he prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Bimbo kisses = 72

The three girls grabbed him and planted kisses on his cheeks and lips. His face was covered in lipstick kisses. “We only want to have a fun day with you? Is that so wrong?” Summer asked sweetly.

Brin:27
Summer:10
Autumn:10
Wynter:10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Brin moaned slightly as his face was covered in sticky lipstick kisses. He had to admit, their lips were big, soft and wet and felt really nice on his face. He was already in love with their lips and their lipstick. 'It's not wrong to want to have fun, I guess.' He squeaked out, having trouble drawing his sword on the beautiful women as he froze up for a second.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:23 pm

Wynter’s sticky blue = 44

Wynter saw the way he looked at her lipstick before. “Try mine first, sweetie. I think it would look really cute on you.” Wynter said as she applied more to her lips before she applied a nice amount to Brin’s lips. The lipstick gave his lips a very sweet and inviting look. Wynter pulled Brin close as Summer took some pics of the two with her camera.

Brin:25, sticky kiss
Summer:10
Autumn:10
Wynter:10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next