Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 9:38 pm

Brin couldn't help but pucker his lips on instinct as the beach bimbo applied a bunch of her sticky blue lipstick to both herself and him. He continued puckering his lips as Summer took a bunch of girly pictures. He blushed, knowing that he looked ridiculous with the lipstick marks all over his face and his sticky blue lips puckered. 'W-what are you doing to me? I'm not some sissy beach girl.' He asked, having a bit of trouble speaking due to how sticky his new lips were as he tried to put up his shield.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 8:39 pm

Shield Stance = 56
Sun screen tits = 24

Brin got into a defensive stance, but what he saw next distracted him. All three girls took bottles of sunscreen and squirted it all over their tits, rubbing them to make sure their girls were covered in pink sunscreen. The three rushed him, catching him in a three way hug as they used their tits to apply the sunscreen all over his body. “I noticed that you were getting a little burned, so this will help you stay protected and you can smell just like us.” Summer said to him happily before shoving his face into her tits for an application of sunscreen.

Brin:23, sticky kiss, Bind
Summer:10
Autumn:10
Wynter:10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 8:51 pm

Brin couldn't even attempt to move as their soft boobies covered him from head to toe in their girly pink sunscreen. The sunscreen was so wet and nice on his body, he couldn't move an inch as they rubbed against him. 'It smells so girly...' He moaned as he nuzzled into Summer's soft boobs on instinct. His mind went blank for a second as they rubbed the pink liquid all over him, his penis getting hard in his swim trunks as the beach babes hugged and rubbed him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:04 pm

Sun screen tits = cont

“See. There is nothing wrong. All we want to do is help you have fun and be safe. We are just able to help you do both at once.” Autumn said as the girls continued to cover him in sunscreen, not realizing that it also was making his skin silky soft and smooth.

Brin:21, sticky kiss, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:14 pm

Brin couldn't deny that being covered in gooey sunscreen by three beautiful bikini girls was fun in more ways than one, but he finally realized that he needed to get out before they covered him completely in their girly sunscreen. 'L-let me go...' He said, his voice a little muffled from between Summer's boobs as he tried to wiggle free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Struggle = 59

“Sorry sweetie. We will be done in a few more minutes. Then we have something else fun planned.” Wynter said, continuing to cover him in sunscreen. One of the girls removed his trunks and as covering his manhood and bottom in sunscreen.

Brin:19, sticky kiss, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:33 pm

'Mmmph...' Was all the knight could say in response as he temporarily felt the resistance leave his body as soon as the girls pulled his trunks down. He nuzzled into Summer's tits as her sunscreen covered boobs rubbed all over his helpless face. He shivered in pleasure as his penis and his butt were covered in the pink, girly sunscreen as well, the feminine smell covering his entire body. He decided that if they were going to be done soon, he would let them finish covering him in the girly goo.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:40 pm

Turn pass

They finished covering him in the sunscreen as the lead him over to one of the towels and forced him to lay down. “See was that so bad? Your protected from the sun, your skin is so soft now, and you smell very nice. Now lay on the towel and we will show you the next surprise we have for you.” Summer said in a very nice tone.

Brin:17, sticky kiss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 9:56 pm

Brin was a little dazed from the sunscreen boob rubbing he was just a part of and how nice and pretty he smelled, so he obeyed the three women and did as he was told. He laid on the towel, his naked body covered in the pink goo as his penis stood erect for them to see. 'What's the surprise?' He said, a dazed grin on his face as he tried to summon the willpower to resist them, but he couldn't at the moment.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:12 pm

Bathing suit surprise = 12

“We brought this with us, just in case we met a new friend. It would look so cute on you.” Summer said, pulling a light green bikini from her bag. From the style, it perfectly matched the same style that all three girls had. While the other two kept him down, Summer forced the light green swimsuit onto Brin. It fit, but felt loose in a few places. “I hope you like it. It has a very spring feel to it, doesn’t it?” Wynter said with a smile.

Brin:14, sticky kiss, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:28 pm

'I like it a lot. It feels really nice...' Brin said, having a bit of a hard time getting his mind back on track as the women put the girly green bikini on him. It was loose in a few areas but it felt nice and soft on his body. Combined with the girly pink sunscreen all over his body, his arousal was growing with every minute. His penis made a prominent bulge on the bottom part as the women kept him held down, unable to move as the women smiled at him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 10:37 pm

Spring look makeover = auto

“Truth be told, we have a nickname of the seasonal babes for our little group. For the longest time, we have lacked a girl for spring, but I think you could be that girl for us. Let’s help you embrace more of your inner spring flower.” Summer said, grabbing more makeup. She started to apply it to his face, giving him more of a light green and sparkly pink look to his face. He soon had a very flowery and cute makeup look to his face. “I have some nice light pink lipstick that would be perfect for you. Would you like me to change your lipstick for this shiny and sticky light pink?” Summer said, holding up the tube of lipstick.

Brin:10, sticky kiss, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 11:22 am

Brin was in heaven at the moment as the beautiful women covered his face with the green and pink makeup, affecting his mind as girly thoughts streamed into his head. He was already starting to feel a certain kinship with the women as his new makeover helped match his feminine green bikini. He stared at the tube of sparkly, sticky pink lipstick Summer had, his eyes glazing over a bit as he stared at the tube. 'Yes, please. Put on lots, okay?' Brin said, a small giggle escaping his mouth as he stood nice and still for her.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 5:18 pm

Spring lipstick = auto

Summer wiped off the other lipstick and covered his lips in the lipstick that matched his look. His look gave off a very flowery look that many people would find captivating. The three girls looked at their new protege with a look of pride. “Your coming along nicely Rose. You look like sexy symbol of spring. Only a few things left before we take you to our favorite spot.” Summer said with a smile, reaching into her bag for something else.

Brin:7, sticky kiss, femme
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm

Brin, or Rose as he was called now, was loving his new look. His new light pink lipstick was super sticky and shiny and he just couldn't get enough of it. He puckered his new lips on instinct as his penis was so hard it threatened to poke right through his bikini. 'Oh? What's next girls?' He said, his voice sounding more feminine as he watched the girls continue to transform him with anticipation. And he could only wonder about what their favorite spot was.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Beach ball tits = auto

With Rose’s eagerness to continue, Summer drew a pink lotion from her bag. “This will help give you some of the assets that we have. You will love this hun.” Summer said as Autumn and Wynter started to message his chest. Summer covered his chest in the lotion as the other girls message his chest. After a few minutes of a pleasurable message, he now had tits as big as the other girls. The other girls pulled him into a tight hug, four pairs of tits rubbing up against each other.

Brin:4, sticky kiss, femme, Large tittied
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:06 pm

Rose shivered from the pleasure, loving the feeling of the gooey pink lotion all over his chest. And he was even happier when he saw the results. His tits were so big that they almost spilled out from his sexy green bikini top. He rubbed his new big boobies against the other girls, getting aroused from the sensation as his penis dripped precum. He was having the time of his life being transformed into a sexy beach bimbo. 'Careful, sweeties. With boobs this big, I might just smother someone if I'm not careful.' He said jokingly as he winked and puckered his shiny pink lips at his gal pals as they hugged.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 7:45 pm

Beach bummed = auto

“Wow. Seems like our Rose is really growing into her role. Maybe we can find you someone to smother later. But before that, you really need a juicy booty. Luckily we are prepared for that.” Summer said, producing more lotion as the two other girls start messaging his bottom. After a few minutes of a lotion covered booty message, Brin has a large bottom that would make a stripper jealous. His body shape now matches the other girls perfectly.

Brin:1, sticky kiss, femme, Large tittied, Large bottomed
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:05 pm

Rose moaned like a slut as the girls rubbed his bottom with the pink lotion. He could feel it getting bigger and juicier with every minute the massage went on. By the time they were done, he looked at his new butt and squealed in delight. It was big and soft, and it jiggled with every movement he made. He now looked like the perfect sissy beach bimbo. 'Oh my gosh! I love it, girls!' He said with a cute giggle. His old thoughts were drowning in a sea of feminine thoughts and sensations as he looked at his bffs with a joyful grin on his heavily made up face.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 pm

Seasonal Slut welcome = auto

With Brin’s mind a mess and Rose fully taking over, it was time for the girls to put the finishing touch of the beach’s newest slut. Summer started to apply a dye to Rose’s hair, giving her a light pinkish color that screamed spring. The other girls started to do Rose’s nails, giving her stripper nails covered in flower designs. With her look finally done, Summer topped it off with a cute flower in her hair. The girls gathered around their new BFF and took a selfie, completing his transformation into the forth member of the season sluts the hottest group of beach bimbos around.

(Brin’s willpower has reached 0)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:36 pm

Rose looked at himself with pure joy as the girls snapped a selfie, very pleased with his new look. He looked just as slutty and pretty as his friends, and he loved it. He made sure to snap a few selfies of his new pink hair and his long flower designed nails. 'Thanks girls! I love it so much! How many boys do you think I'll be able to pick up now?' He said with a giggle. It seemed that Rose was even more horny than the rest of her friends. He giggled, happy to be having some fun, girly time on the beach with his best friends.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 8:48 pm

“Oh my. Looks like our newest little slut wants some fun. Guess it’s time for the season sluts to have our fun.” Summer said, as the three girls brought Rose into a changing room near the bathrooms. In the stall closet to the wall, they revealed a hole. “This is a special glory hole that only we can use. That means it’s yours as well. Just got on your knees sweetie and we will help you for your first time.” Summer said, sounding like a supportive big sister. Above the hole in lipstick was 3 symbols, one was a sun, another was a snowflake, and the last was a leaf. Underneath them was tallys. “We use this to keep track of all the people we pleasure. You have some work to do in order to catch up to us, but we will help you get there.” Wynter said, adding a flower to the symbols that Rose knew represented Spring and her. At the top of the tally’s was a plaque. “Seasonal Slut’s Love Hole.”
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:01 pm

Rose got on his knees, loving the idea of the Seasonal Slut's Love Hole. 'I didn't know you girls had something this fun here! Be careful, though: I might just get ahead of you really quickly!' He said with a giggle, already aroused at the thought of all the fun he was going to have here. His cock leaked more precum into his bikini as got into a ready position, happy his friends were going to help him for his first time at the glory hole. He made sure to apply some more lipstick and lip gloss to his plump lips as he starred at his hole with the flower symbol.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:06 pm

It wasn’t long before the first dick poked through. It was fairly large. “Ok girl, it’s time to earn your place with the hottest sluts around. Make us proud.” Autumn said with a reassuring smile. Wynter and Summer also smiled at their newest member.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:30 pm

Rose nodded to his friends. 'Okay, here I go girls. Let's see how I do for my first.' He said with a giggle as he got to work servicing the dick. He made sure to plant lipstick kisses all over it as he massaged the balls and tickled it a bit with his manicured fingers. He made sure the kisses were as loud and wet as he could make them as he took turns giving it sticky lipstick kisses and the occasional suck as he eagerly went at it under the watchful eye of his gal pals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next