Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:33 pm

It didn’t take long for the man to climax, filling Rose’s mouth. As he withdrew his manhood, money was deposited through a smaller hole into a jar. “Wow he was a big tipper. Great job girl.” Summer said with a giggle. “Wait here comes another one” Wynter said as another dick appeared in the hole before Rose.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:55 pm

Rose eagerly gulped down the cum, loving how warm and sticky it was. He then accepted the money, stuffing it in the back part of his bikini bottom for later. He then used his lipstick to mark a tally for his first job well done, before seeing the next penis ready for him. He licked his plump, kissable lips, ready to have some more fun. 'Thanks girls. Now, I want to see if I can give myself a nice coat of face cream.' He said with a wink as he kissed all over the cock, drenching it with his sticky pink lipstick, loving how it twitched after each one.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 7:02 pm

It didn’t take the guy long before he cam, covering Rose’s face with his seed. The other girls giggled at Rose’s face mask. Even more money was inserted into the smaller hole.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:20 pm

Rose took the money as he spread the cum over his face like it was cream, slipping some of the sticky liquid into his mouth to savor the taste. 'I could get used to this.' He admitted, as he put the money into his bikini bottom. He used his lipstick to put another tally mark under his hole. Servicing all these anonymous cocks was arousing him to his limit. He moaned as he licked up his reward, his penis twitching, on the verge of orgasm himself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:31 pm

This continued for many hours of Rose serving various cocks. When it seemed like the last gentleman left, Rose not only had a face covered in much sticky cum, a belly loaded with it, and a bikini bottom loaded with a lot of money. The other girls looked at their new member with much pride. “You defiantly earned the title of “seasonal slut” tonight Rose.” Summer said, in a sisterly tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:46 pm

'Great to hear. It was a lot of fun.' Rose said with a giggle, barely even noticing that he had came in his bikini bottom, filling it with his own seed, completing the look. He tried to lick the cum off of himself, but there was just so much that he was having trouble. Either way, he already had a lot of fun with his beach bimbo besties, and he couldn't wait to have more fun with them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:00 pm

Wynter and Autumn helped lick the cum off of Rose’s face. Summer smiled. “Shall we head back to the car, girls? I think we need to go home for a quick change and then out to celebrate Rose’s new talent as the newest member. I know a cute little club with lots of guys.” Summer said as the girls started to walk back towards the parking lot. “Rose you will like our house. We already have a room ready for you.” Wynter said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:13 pm

Rose nodded, loving the idea. 'Okay! Let's head to your house. I'd love to see my new room.' He said with a wink, eager to see his new home. 'Then hit the club and pick up some cute boys!' He said with a giggle as he got up, happy with the large amount of tallies under his symbol as he followed his gal pals out of the glory hole for a fun night on the town.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:18 pm

Rose and her new girlfriends ended up having a wild night on the town. Rose would become a regular at all of the seasonal slut’s favorite hotspots. Together with her bffs, they would save enough to open their own brothel. Rose would go from being one of the biggest sluts to one of the most richest madams in the world alongside her sisters. Rose would also bring a new lover to bed every night but would always be the perfect vision of spring beauty and love. Rose and the other girls would still return to that beach every summer, continuing to increase their tally every chance they could. They never revealed who had the highest total, but they knew they put any other slut to shame.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Beach Bimbos   Brin Vs Beach Bimbos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Beach Bimbos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3