Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Toralia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:34 pm

As Test was looking over potential jobs on a notice board, a peculiar one stuck out to him. It was a notice from some researcher asking for a bodyguard. It was light on details, but it was offering an almost ridiculous amount of money as a reward.

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:38 pm

More cynical sorts might have decided the job was too good to be true, but Test was a trusting sort and instead assumed that he had gotten lucky to find such a job. He immediately sought out the address on the notice, hoping to secure such a high paying position before someone else did.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:45 pm

When Test arrived he knocked on the door. After a few moments the door opened just a crack.

"Hello?" a woman's voice called. A blueish-green eye and a mop of orange hair could be seen looking out, but the rest of her was blocked by the door. "Are you here because of my request?"

Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:47 pm

"If by request you mean the bodyguard position then yes." Test answered. A bit confused by her wording.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 6:57 pm

"Alright, follow me." she said as she stepped back. By the time the door fully opened, her back was already facing Test. A white lab coat hugged her hourglass figure and her hair was decorated with little heart shaped ornaments.

"We'll discuss the details downstairs." She told him without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:02 pm

"Ok." Test said as he followed her. Her behavior seemed strange but she had just posted a request for a bodyguard, so perhaps it was just paranoia. "So how long will you be needing a bodyguard for?" Test asked, trying to get some understanding of what he'd just signed up for.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:07 pm

"We're not downstairs yet." she told him with a glance over her shoulder. "If you feel like talking, can you tell me your name? Mine is Toralia."

She led him to a dimly lit stairwell and started to descend into the deeper levels.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:12 pm

"Oh right sorry." Test apologized. "Um, my name's Test. Nice to meet you Toralia." He said awkwardly as he followed her down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:18 pm

"Test? I've think I heard that name before." Toralia said as they arrived in a room full of all manor of strange machines and beeping devices. The woman pulled a lever and thick slab of metal slammed down and blocked the stairs.

"You're a boob guy, right?" Toralia asked as she turned to face; this act revealed that her open lab coat was the only piece of clothing she was wearing.

Test: 30 Willpower
Toralia: 30 Stamina + 1 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:22 pm

"Uh, Yes. Wait. Where did you hear that? Um, shouldn't you be wearing more clothes?" Test stuttered, growing increasingly red and flustered, first at her line of questioning and then at the sight of her near nudity. Test was caught so off guard that it took him a moment to realize he was trapped. "Hey, let me out." He said as he reached for his halberd.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:27 pm

(Captivating Touch -roll [76, 17]- Success! Disadvantage -roll 73- Fail!)

"Fine, I'll put some more clothes on." Toralia said with a bored tone. She slipped on some gloves with circuit like patterns on them. She then grabbed Test by the head and forced him to look at her bare breasts. "Better?"

Test: 28 Willpower
Toralia: 30 Stamina + 2 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:30 pm

"Not really." Test said meekly as the strange pressure on his head made it impossible to look away from Toralia's naked chest. After a couple moments he managed shake himself free. "Just what are you getting at." He shouted as he swung his weapon at her.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:38 pm

(Physical Examination -roll [98, 98]- Crit Success! Defense Down -roll 93, Fail! Attack Down -roll 88- Success!)
(River Stance -roll [39, 92]- Crit Success!)

"My job offer was kind of a lie." Toralia admitted before his weapon struck her. "When I said bodyguard. I really meant test subject."

Her gloved hands lightly massaged Test's body, and the researcher made mental notes of which areas seemed to be the most sensitive.

Test: 28 Willpower + Attack Down(3)
Toralia: 27 Stamina + 3 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:41 pm

"What kind of test subject?" Test blurted out, his confusion only mounting as her massage made his arms feel like jelly.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 7:52 pm

(Old Reliable -roll 31- Fail!)
(Interrogate -roll 43- Fail!)

"I'm a midara." Toralia said bluntly. "One without the ability to use magic, hypnosis, or otherworldly charm. Instead, I have to come up with alternative ways to pleasure people."

Test: 28 Willpower + Attack Down(2)
Toralia: 27 Stamina + 3 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:19 pm

"Oh. Ok? I guess that makes sense. Mind you if you wish to learn how to seduce or hypnotise people without magic I don't know if trapping me in your basement is the best way to go about it." Test said, unsure whether be should feel sympathy or not. "Have you considered just asking for test subjects? I'm sure there's people out there who would happily volunteer to let you 'refine your techniques on them' as it were." He added. He wasn't sure if he believed her, after all she had lured him here under false pretenses.

Repel
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:25 pm

(Repel -roll 68- Success!)
(Scientific Method -roll 42- Success!)

"I have already done so," Toralia admitted as Test's blow forced her to her knees "but they only provided a surprisingly small sample size and tended to reach climax too quickly to draw conclusive results."

The researcher took advantage of her position to grab the man by the waist and rub her bare breasts against his cock.

Test: 24 Willpower + Attack Down(1)
Toralia: 27 Stamina + 1 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:28 pm

"That makes sense I guess." Test said before the rest of his words were cut off by a moan of pleasure. "So now you plan to get information by luring in adventurers I presume?" He added, panting, once he's managed to recover from the stimulation.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:34 pm

(Overwhelm -roll 22- Success!)
(Interrogate -roll 63- Fail!)

"You presume correctly." she noted before his weapon slammed into her head. The midara collapsed to the ground with a thud. "Ow." she said in complete monotone.

Test: 24 Willpower
Toralia: 24 Stamina + 1 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 pm

"Well I think you'll find I don't make for easy prey." Test said triumphantly. All in all she didn't seem that bad. Assuming there was no sinister second stage to her plan then it was certainly no worse then what most midara got up to.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:39 pm

(Old Reliable -roll 31- Fail!)
(Data Collection -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

"Indeed." she said with a wince as he scored a glancing blow on her shoulder. "You've already lasted longer than the willing test subjects."

Toralia: 23 Stamina + 1 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:44 pm

"But it's been less then 3 minutes." Test said in shock. Just what kind of volunteers had she found?

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:49 pm

(Triple Strike -roll 81, 62, 20- 2 Success and 1 Fail!)
(Captivating Touch -roll [63, 81]- Fail!)

"Like I said. Too quickly to draw conclusive results." Toralia repeated as Test pummeled her with his weapon.

Toralia: 19 Stamina + 1 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:52 pm

Test slowed down his assault, taking a moment to catch his breath. It seemed that Toralia wasn't kidding, she seemed to have little experience in both seduction and combat. "Well when you put it like that I find it hard to blame you." He said sympathetically.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia EmptyThu Oct 01, 2020 8:58 pm

(A Moment of Respite -Auto- Heal -roll 3- 3 Willpower Restored!)
(Data Collection -roll 55- Fail!)

"Test Subject Test..." Toralia began to note as Test took a moment to restore himself, only to stop when she realized how redundant that sounded.

Test: 27 Willpower
Toralia: 19 Stamina + 1 Data
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test vs. Toralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Toralia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next