Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Toralia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:39 pm

(Burst Forth -Auto-)

Test found himself back in the lap, with a broken machine in his hands.

"It seems the EDEN system prototype still needs some adjustments." Toralia noted aloud as she wrote somethings down.

Test: 6 Willpower
Toralia: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:42 pm

"What in the world was that." Test said, still shaking slightly from the intensity of the experience. As he tried to steady himself he made sure to keep Toralia at a good distance.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:48 pm

(Data Collection -roll 92- Crit Success!)
(River Stance -roll 77- Fail!)

"That was the EDEN system." Toralia told him as she reviewed her notes. "It was supposed to trap you in virtual world custom built for indulging your personal fantasies. Can you think back on what you experienced and tell me what went wrong?"

Test: 6 Willpower + Stunned
Toralia: 16 Stamina +2 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:57 pm

"While the woman swinging their tits for me and ordering me to stare and stroke was very nice it was too simple, too monotone. Having them talk me down into trance a bit more would have gone a long way. Such as describing to me how the size and softness of their breasts is overwhelming my mind, or how their gentle sway is filling me with warm relaxation, or making sultry promises about how wonderful it will feel to just give in and obey. That kind of thing." Test described in detail before he could stop himself, still dazed from the effects of the EDEN system.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:00 pm

(Field Work -roll 83- Failed)

"Ah. That may be a bit too advanced for a mere prototype." Toralia replied as she wrote down his advice.

Test: 6 Willpower
Toralia: 16 Stamina + 2 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:03 pm

Test went in for a series of shallow strikes. If he wanted to get out of here without making a full contribution to Toralia's 'research' he would have to move fast.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:08 pm

(Triple Strike -roll 91, 80, 100- 1 Success, 1 Crit Fail, and 1 Crit Success!)

Test unleashed a quick series of strikes. One of which hit Toralia right between the eyes. She suddenly collapsed and her head bumped into Test's crotch on the way down.

"Sorry." the researcher said as she picked herself up. "It appears that your attack actually knocked me out, if for a moment. "

Test: 5 Willpower
Toralia: 12 Stamina + 2 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:11 pm

"My apologies." Test said with genuine concern. "I didn't mean to hit that hard. I normally try to fight until the midara decides I'm not worth the trouble. I know they're tough but beating them unconscious still feels wrong." Test said by way of explanation as he backed away.

Repel
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm

(Repel -roll 83- Fail!)
(Pheromone Formula -roll 36- Success! Defense Down -roll 28- Success! Stun -roll 98- Success! Arousal -roll 63- Fail! Unaware -roll 22- Success! Stagger -roll 5- Fail! Delusion -roll 98- Success!)

Before he could back away, the barely dressed scientist puled him into a hug. This close to her, his nose began to be filled with a fruity scent that made it hard to think.

"If fighting feels wrong. What can a midara do that makes giving in feel right?" Toralia asked as she pressed her hair to his nose and forced him to smell the mind melting chemical s she used in her hair.

Test: 5 Willpower + Defense Down + Stunned + Unaware (Next attack against him is an Auto-Success) + Delusion(Make a request)
Toralia: 12 Stamina + 0 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:33 pm

"Well the thing that most gets me is when midara slowly, softly, and sweetly hypnotize me, especially when they do it with their breasts. It's even better if there's the promise that afterwards they'll toy with and command me for our mutual pleasure. And if I don't think I or anyone else is in any sort of danger then I'm left with little reason to resist." Test said, repeating himself a bit, as he found himself unable to pull himself away from the hug, wanting to breath in more and more of her mind melting scent. "Although the resistance can be pretty fun to, as long as no one gets hurt of course." He added. At this point he had told her just about everything she could use. Now there only remained to be seen whether she would consider that to be enough or whether she would want to test her newly acquired information for herself.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:44 pm

(Breast Hypnosis -Auto-)

"Well, I can magically hypnotize you." Toralia pointed out as she pulled away. "And non-magical hypnosis can't make you do anything you 'd be opposed to. You'd be able to make a jolly man laugh on command, but you wouldn't be able to force him to do push ups." She shook her head and stepped further away. "Sorry, I'm rambling."

Slowly, the scientist began to swing her breasts back and forth in a vaguely hypnotic fashion. "Just... Just keep looking at my breasts. You like them, don't you? You want to enjoy them. All you need to do is give in." she said as she tried to follow his advise from earlier.

Test: 2 Willpower + Hypnotized? (Toralia is incapable of performing supernatural hypnosis. It is entirely on Test how effective her attempt is.)
Toralia: 12 Stamina + 0 Data
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 10:55 pm

"I kind of prefer it that way actually." Test said as his eyes followed her movements. "Non-magical hypnosis is far more personal. It's a lot easier to take it slow and savor it. When a midara can simply snap her fingers and force someone into a magical trance it often feels sinister. Something like this is often much more pleasant." Test added, weariness begining to creep into his voice. All in all Toralia seemed harmless enough, driven by a genuine desire to improve rather then any sinister agenda. Maybe it would be better to just give in and let her experiment on him? He's almost certainly enjoy it. "Can you promise me that you won't hurt me or anyone else in the course of your experiments?" Test asked, seeking final confirmation that is was all alright. Even as his eyes refused to look away from her swinging breasts.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:03 pm

(Field Work -roll 92- Crit Success!)

"I can't make any promises." Toralia told him honestly as she approached him. "After all, some people actually enjoy being hurt, but I will make an attempt not to harm who doesn't wan to be harmed."

She then reached into his pants with one hand, while her other hand went into her pocket and retrieved a bag. The researched pulled out his cock and carefully jerked him off into the bag.

(Test has been defeated! Weakness -roll 64- Success! Test gains a weakness to sexual attacks that use some kind of tool!)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:08 pm

Test shook a bit more awake. As he came into the bag. "That's good enough for me." He said, feeling a bit silly for having fought her before. "Well. What's next for our little experiment?" He asked, tucking his penis back into his pants for now. Happy to help now that the felt assured as to her good intentions.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:20 pm

Toralia shook her head. "Unless you have some other kinks you're willing to share, I think I've gathered all the data I can from you. For now anyway." As she spoke, the researcher reopened the stairway back to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:29 pm

"Alright." Test said with a shrug. "Well if you ever need more data feel free to hit me up. And if you ever want to practice your skills as a hypnotist, I'll happily volunteer." Test said a bit awkwardly as he held out a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:34 pm

Toralia reached to take his hand, but stopped when she realize she was still wearing her gloves. She took them off before proceeding to shake his hand.

"I'll keep that in mind." she told him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 11:36 pm

With that Test left. Heading up the now unblocked stairs and out the door. Filing the whole event away as a strange but ultimately harmless midara encounter. One he might like to revisit some day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Toralia   Test vs. Toralia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Toralia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3