Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 4:33 pm

"Oh, right, yeah, that." Fiona mumbled as she shuffled awkwardly on her feet. "Sure, I can take you to see mom. What was that other thing you asked for again?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 4:36 pm

"There seem to be a lot of magic artifacts here. Do you know if any of them can be used to track or lure naturally occurring elementals?" Test reiterated, his face still a bit red from their awkward misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 4:57 pm

(Initial Search -roll 31- Fail!)

"Not off the top of my head." Fiona admitted." But there is a lot of stuff here, so maybe we can find something?"

(Search -9, 96- ...!)

The two began to dig through the pile and piles of odds and ends. Test found his eyes drawn to a peculiar cinnabar colored amulet.

"I think I found something!" Fiona called out. As Test drew his attention away from the amulet, the pile collapsed and buried the pendant.

The burning bunnygirl rushed over to the man and handed him an ornate compass which had a crystal in place of the normal needle.

"Look! It's always pointing at me!" Fiona said excitedly as she began to move excitedly around Test. True to her word, the shining crystal followed her movements where ever she went.

(Test Gains Elemental Compass- A magical artifact that always points to the nearest Elemental.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:02 pm

"Perfect." Test said. This was exactly what he needed, with something like this in hand he should be able to gather the requisite number of elementals to serve as grounds in no time at all. "Thank you so much." He said happily as he pulled the fire rabbit into a hug.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:05 pm

"You're welcome." Fiona said as she returned his hug. She then gently pushed him away. "No fun. We don't want mom getting the wrong idea, do we?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:10 pm

"I guess not." Test said with a shrug. "So this rabbit girl witch is your mother. Do your sisters also have mothers?" Test asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:14 pm

"Maybe?" Fiona answered, sounding unsure. "I don't think master knew when most of them stopped being simple elementals?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:18 pm

"And you consider her your mother because it was her Love Magic ritual that helped you become more then just a simple elemental right?" Test asked, double checking to make sure he understood their relationship.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:22 pm

"Yup." Fiona said as she took Test hand and led him out of her room. "I think I remember overhearing her talk to Master about it? I don't really remember any of the details, though."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:27 pm

"Sophie mentioned that the ritual that's producing all this Love Magic is based off what she did with your master." Test mentioned as he followed behind her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:33 pm

"Yup. She channeled Love Magic directly into him and a few bunny girls she summoned had an orgy with him to diffuse the energy. My very first memory of being 'me' is diving right into the pile of bodies to join them." Fiona explained as they reached the entrance of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:35 pm

Test nodded. He had no idea how to respond to that. Did this mean he would also need to have an orgy in order to transform the new elementals? There was only one way to find out and that would be to ask Fiona's mother.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 5:40 pm

And so, the fire elemental began to lead Test to the bunny witch in hopes that she could help the man find an alternate solution to the spreading Love Magic.

The END...

...for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements   Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs the Tower of the 5 Elements
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27