Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:47 pm

"Then cum for us. Cum out your thoughts and will and be our adorable compliant lipstick toy forever." Another whispered in his ear as the kisses and rubbing grew faster and more forceful. The amazons trying to grind him down under a tide of lipstick that would entrap him forever.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:03 pm

Brin was close, so close. After everything that he had been through that day, he was so close to letting his mind drift away, turning him into their helpless little lipstick toy forever. The very last traces of his will tried to tell him to hang on as the kiss amazons layered on kiss after kiss onto his body, staining it with their sticky kisses as his penis twitched and spasmed, close to shooting out his cum and the last of his free will. He felt his conscious mind was so close to sinking into a beautiful sea of lipstick that it would never come up from. Just a few more hypnotic words and lipstick kisses and he would be done for good. 'I, I'm gonna...' He whispered, his eyes glazing over.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:08 pm

"That's right. You're gonna cum. And when you do you'll be ours forever." The whispers seemed to come from everywhere at once, reverberating through Brin's mind as the amazons lavished his cock with additional kisses. His body getting more and more covered in lipstick as the kisses never ceased.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:16 pm

The whispers went into Brin's head as he felt his mind and the last of his free will flooding into his crotch. The kisses just felt so good, the whispers were just so soft, and everything around him was just so perfect and arousing, he just couldn't hold it anymore. The words 'ours forever' just kept repeating in his head until he couldn't take it anymore. As his body was buried under a sticky, glossy sea of wet lipstick smooches, he lost his will to resist them. As they covered his cock with sloppy smooches, Brin moaned as he came, spurting the biggest load he had shot that day as cum surged out of his penis in a giant fountain, spraying all over the amazons kissing his dick. He shot load after load as he felt his mind finally descend into the sea of lipstick, a dazed grin forming on his face. 'So good... So much lipstick... I'm your lipstick toy...' He said out loud, his mind finally fried after the endless flood of lipstick the knight had drowned in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:22 pm

As Brin's mind was finally gave way the amazons all looked at each other with satisfied smiles. One lifted the defeated knight over her shoulder. "Time to take you to your knew home." She laughed as the crowd began to carry him into the village proper.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Brin gave them a soft smile, happy that his new mistresses were happy. After all, he was an obedient lipstick toy, and if they're happy, then he was too. 'Yes, please. I'm ready to see my new home.' He said, snuggling up to whoever was carrying him as he watched the crowd of beautiful amazon women carry him to the village to start his new, lipstick covered life as their adorable lipstick toy, ready to be smothered in sticky, sloppy smooches for the rest of his perfect life.

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:37 pm

Brin was carried into a hut and thrown unto a soft bed, several amazons climbing on after him, ready to shower him with even more lipstick kisses.

And so Brin would spend the rest of his days as the amazon village's kissing toy. Drowned in continues lipstick bliss as he served the whims of his lovely mistresses.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5