Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Brin started to feel his body growing weaker and weaker as the women kept going, absolutely dominating his helpless body with their sticky, multicolored smooches. Their excitement and treatment of his struggles turned him on more than he'd like to admit. He felt more and more lipstick pile onto his face as he was buried under hundreds of wet kisses. If he didn't escape this soon, he might find himself helplessly in love with the loud, dominating lipstick kisses that they could give him. As much as his lower head tried to convince him to stay put, his upper head told him to try and escape before it was too late, and that is what he tried to do.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:39 pm

(Struggle -roll 44, 61- Fail)

But there was no escape. The rope seemed impervious to his efforts to break it or wiggle free of it's iron grip. All the while the Amazons continued to kiss him in that way he loved so much. Only ever stopping to apply more lipstick.

Brin: 9 Willpower + Disadvantage (3/4) + Bound
Kiss Amazon 1: 7 Stamina
Kiss Amazon 2: 9 Stamina
Kiss Amazon 3: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Brin could only watch and twitch in arousal as the women just kept going. Seeing them stop to reapply another dozen coats of lipstick only made him more aroused as he could see them preparing to add more layers onto his face. By this point he could actually feel the lipstick coating his face and neck like it was weight weighing him down. He weakly struggled, but his moving and thrashing was getting weaker and weaker as more precum leaked out of his penis. 'So good...More kisses, please...' was all he moan out as a dazed grin appeared on his face after each french kiss he got as they smooched all over his face and neck. So much lipstick was all over him, it was getting harder to think...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 11:08 pm

(Struggle -roll 89, 6- Fail)

"Oh don't worry. There's plenty more kisses coming." Said one of the Amazons as she put on some more lipstick. The endless deluge of soft sticky lips on his face and neck almost prevented Brin from realizing that the strange poison that had weakened him had finally worn off.

Brin: 6 Willpower + Disadvantage (4/4) + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 11:15 pm

At her words, Brin felt himself smile. There were even more lipstick kisses coming? Even as he was already practically drowning in hundreds of sticky, wet kisses, he still was pleased by her words. He knew that he was getting close to the limit in more ways than one. The wet, sticky feeling of the lipstick was so intense, his skin was pretty much unable to be seen after all the layers the women had smooched onto him. Brin gave one last push to try and get away before he spurted into his pants right then and there.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 11:46 pm

(Struggle -roll 51- Fail)

Brin struggled to no avail. It seemed he was doomed to spend the rest of his days being kissed over and over again by the Amazon's big, soft lips.

Brin: 3 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 10:27 am

Brin could only gasp and moan as he was buried in soft, multicolored kisses. Each sticky, sloppy smooch on his face and neck only seemed to feel better and better. In his pants, his penis twitched and spasmed. Even though they hadn't even touched it, he was on the verge of spurting into his pants at the sheer number of lipstick kisses that were being layered onto him. 'I...I'm gonna...' He gasped, letting them know about his twitching erection. He gave one last push to try and escape before he was smooched into dazed submission by the beautiful lipstick amazons...

(Struggle)

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 12:51 pm

(Struggle -roll 12- Success)

"Aw. Are you going to cum from us kissing you. You really were born to be our prey." Said one of the Amazons, punctuating the last few words with a forceful kiss on the lips. Just when it seemed that Brin might finally give in the rope snapped and he feel to the ground, able to fight once more despite the heavy lipstick covering his face and body.

Brin: 3 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 5:21 pm

Brin laid on the ground, trying to focus despite feeling the sticky lipstick covering his face and neck. After all the intense kisses he had just received and how he was still on the verge of climaxing, he tried his best to focus a little bit. Almost on instinct, he started to take off his armor to try and move around better as he tried to focus what scraps of his mind hadn't succumbed to his lust and his newfound love of their sticky kisses. 'Born to be your prey?' He whispered out loud, their words getting in his head as he laid there, his armor off as he tried to focus.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 5:40 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 13- Crit Fail)
(Mating Ritual -roll 81- Fail)

But Brin's efforts to concentrate only caused him to focus on the glossy lips of the three Amazon's standing above him as they let out a little laugh at the sight of the dazed knight stripping off his armor, making himself even more vulnerable to their seductions. "Yep you're our natural pray. And they way you're just laying their, stripping off your armor only proves it." One said with a giggle. "Does somebody need relief? Well maybe if you beg nicely we'll kiss you some more." Another said as the three looked down at him with big smirks on their faces.

Brin: 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 5:48 pm

Brin couldn't help but keep staring at their confident, amused smiles. All three of them just looked so beautiful and dominant, he pretty much gave up hope of defeating them. He kept staring at their glossy lips as the last piece of clothing he instinctively took off was his shirt, leaving only his pants on. He laid there, their laughing making him feel even more horny and submissive than he already did. 'I'm your natural prey. P-Please kiss me some more. I'm going to...' He said, not a trace of shame left as he begged the women to kiss him into submission with their sticky lipstick smooches. His penis kept twitching as more precum stained his pants, still on the edge as he stared up at the three women. The knight laid perfectly still and spread out, like he was a meal ready to be devoured by their glossy, plump pouts.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:02 pm

(Pass)
(Mating Ritual -Auto- Success)

"Well since you beg so cutely." One laughed before moving to pull down his pants. The other two leaned down over him and began to shower his face in kisses once more, intent on completely breaking him with a tide of sticky lipstick. The one who pulled down his pants leaned down and placed a big kiss on the tip of his twitching manhood with a loud smack of her lovely lips.

(Brin has reached 0 Willpower. Brin had been defeated.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:14 pm

Brin could only let out another moan as the two kiss amazons near his face drowned him a sticky, sloppy tide of loving lipstick kisses. The knight couldn't begin to tell them to stop, not that he even wanted them to. He couldn't resist in the slightest as he felt the third expose his throbbing penis as he felt her give it a big kiss. Feeling the tip of his penis now being coated with their sticky lipstick was just too much for Brin, who thrusted his penis towards her plump lips as he felt a powerful orgasm coming, and he couldn't stop it in the slightest. 'I, I'm gonna...' was everything he could say in between all the wet kisses as the feeling welled up from inside him as his mind went blank for a second...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:20 pm

"That's it. Cum for us. Submit. Let out kisses fill you with pleasure." One of the Amazon's kissing him said as the one near his crotch wrapped her lipstick covered lips around his hard member and began to bob her head up and down. The other two's kisses only becoming more frequent and domineering as they sent Bring hurtling towards the edge.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:32 pm

All the sticky lipstick kisses in so short a time was too much for poor Brin, whose mind was practically drowned under a flood of lipstick and lips. With their kisses becoming even more domineering and sloppy, it was too much for him to handle. Even the sounds of their lips all over his face as well as the sucking and slurping sounds of the one blowing him was too perfect to ignore any longer. He arched his back and let out a silent shout as he came, shooting load after load of sticky semen into the woman's mouth as well as all over her lipstick coated lips. Spurt after spurt shot out of him like a broken faucet as he drenched the inside of her mouth and her lips with his cum. He then relaxed, submitting to them as their kisses did indeed fill him with pleasure. All he could see were the three women, them smiling at him, their beautiful bodies, and their lips, covered in lipstick as well as cum for the one who had finished him off. It was pretty much all he could stare at.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:45 pm

"You're good and ours now aren't you our adorable little prey." One of the Amazons asked as the three stood over the overwhelmed knight. Amused by his inability to look away from their lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:51 pm

'It looks like I am...' Brin said as he weakly nodded. He really was just their adorable prey, one that they could have their way with as many times as they pleased. He still kept staring at their lips, their multicolored lips smiling smugly down at him. He still could see the cum on the lips of the one who had sucked him off. The defeated knight laid there, at their mercy. 'So what are you going to do to me now?' He asked them, a little afraid, yet a little excited as he thought of all the possible things they could do to him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:54 pm

"You're a curious one. I've never meet someone so in love with our lips and our kisses. I think you've earned yourself a meeting with our queen. I bet she'll have lots of fun with you." One of the Amazons said as the three bound his arms and legs before swinging him over their shoulders and beginning to carry him deeper into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 7:02 pm

With how tired and horny the knight still was, they honestly didn't even need to bind his arms and legs together. But it did once again show him just how in control of him the women were. He didn't resist in the slightest the women carried him through the jungle, his tired mind not even bothering to keep track of where they were going. 'Your queen? What's she like? And what's she going to do to me?' Brin asked them. He didn't know that they had a queen. If she was anything like the three women who had kissed him into submission, then he was in for a rough time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 7:24 pm

"Oh you'll like her. She's got the biggest, softest, most kissable lips you've ever seen." The Amazon carrying him told him. After a little while he was carried into a small village, and brought before the largest hut. From within came a very attractive woman dressed like all the other Amazons. She was shorter and less muscular but more curvy and her lips were just incredible, and that was before the addition of bright red lipstick. "Oh my. What have you brought me today." She asked Brin's captors. "An offering from our latest hunt." Came the very smug sounding reply as Bring was thrown down to the dirt before the queen. She looked down at him with a caring smile. "And who are you?" She asked with a kindly voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 7:32 pm

Brin blushed, if they could even tell from under the layers of lipstick. He stared up at the queen, clearly quite taken with her beauty. He could tell just from looking at her that what his captors said was completely correct. She was so beautiful, he was almost at a loss for words. He couldn't help but stare at her womanly curves and her incredible lips that were bright, glossy red and so wet he could practically see the lipstick dripping off of them. 'I, um. M-my name is Brin, um, Your Majesty.' He stuttered out, having a hard time keeping it together because of how beautiful she was. He could feel the Amazons in the village staring at him as he bowed his head as well as he could.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 8:59 pm

"Hello Brin. Judging by the look of you it seems you withstood quite a number of my fellows kisses. You might even be worthy of being the tribe's kissing toy. Would you like that?" She asked him in calm, caring tones as she crouched down besides the prone knight to get a better look at him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:19 pm

Brin blushed at what the beautiful queen was suggesting. He was so close to saying yes, especially as he stared at her plump red lips, as well as the other amazons. The indecision was clear on his face as he thought about her offer. However, the knight still had some will to resist left deep in his soul. 'I would really love to. I really would... It's just...' he said, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:21 pm

"It's just what sweety?" The queen asked. Sounding almost motherly in her concern as her bright red lips grew closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 9:36 pm

Brin blushed even more as he saw her juicy red lips come closer and closer. He kept stuttering as he blushed even more. The part of him that wanted to resist was still there, but her lips just looked so soft... and wet... and sticky... 'It's just, I don't know if I want to spend the rest of my life here...' He said, not completely convinced. There was still some resistance left in the knight as he tried his best to stand his ground as well as his tired, horny mind could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next