Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 1:06 am

Brin felt some pre-cum start to drop out of his penis as it rubbed against her soft thigh. It seemed like her whole body was dominating his, from her thigh dominating his dick, to her boobs dominating his chest, to of course, her plump red pout dominating his face as she kept smooching him. By now, he could feel his face starting to resemble how he looked before his bath as she gave his a gave his face a makeover with her glossy lips. He really did feel like he was drowning in her sticky, wet lipstick. He desperately tried to wiggle free as he continued accidentally humping her thigh, making no secret of how much he was loving this.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 1:11 am

(Struggle -roll 17- Fail)

"With the way you're humping my leg maybe I should make you a pet instead of a toy." The queen teased as her leg began to rub Brin's cock a little faster. Her endless barrage of kisses never ceasing. Soon Brin's entire face would be covered in a thick layer of her bright red lipstick.

Brin: 9 Willpower + Bound
Amazon Queen: 26 Stamina + Damage Up + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 1:18 am

Brin could barely squeak out an answer in between kisses as he said 'What's the difference? I'm being covered in kisses either way.' He said, trying not to spurt his pants as he rubbed against her faster as well. He felt more and more sticky red lipstick get kissed onto his face, once again giving him a sensation like it was weight weighing him down and preventing him from moving or resisting her kisses. He tried to wiggle away, his mind starting to get fuzzy from all the pleasure and all the wet, sloppy smooches...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 1:23 am

(Struggle -roll 6- Success)

"It determines in exactly what way we find your inability to resist us adorable more than anything." The queen giggled as Brin finally wiggled out from under her. The crowd sheering as they got a good look at what a mess she'd made of him. His aroused expression and erection plain for all to see.

Brin: 9 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 1:30 am

Brin had a hard time staying on his feet as the cheers of the amazon crowd echoed in his head. His mind still felt fuzzy after what he had just went through, and the now very familiar sensation of a pound of lipstick all over his face didn't help at all. He really did feel like his mind was succumbing to her lipstick smooches. 'If you say so. I'll be your little lipstick dummy all the same, right?' He asked, rapidly warming up to the idea of being owned and dominated by these women for the rest of his days. He once again tried to regain some of his free will before it was too late.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 1:39 am

(Intense Concentration -roll 73, 10- Fail)
(Queen's Invitation -roll 77, 14- Success)

"I promise you Lipstick Knight. There is no way you're getting out of this without becoming the whole village's cute little lipstick dummy." The queen said as she blew him a kiss. The loud smack of her lips shattering his concentration. "Now come over here. Don't you want a nice big kiss." The queen added. As Brin watched she began to put on quite the show for him, applying more lipstick to replace the lipstick she'd left smeared all over his face, while simultaneously spraying herself with some sort of perfume and loosening her clothes to put her curves on display. When the perfume hit his nose Brin was overwhelmed with lust. Unable to stop himself from leaning in for a kiss. The queen grabbed his head and pulled him into a deep, domineering french kiss that left no part of his mouth unexplored. "See, isn't it so nice to just do as I say." She cooed as she finally pulled away. Leaving Brin dazed with pleasure.

Brin: 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:09 am

Brin let out another moan as the gorgeous queen gave him an intense french kiss. He couldn't help but rub against her curvy body, his penis once again rubbing against her thigh as his chest rubbed against her boobs. Every inch of her body including the sweet perfume was so beautiful and seductive it was hard for the knight not to submit right then and there. He felt more and more of her wet red lipstick smear all over his mouth as they kissed, the sticky sensation gluing their lips together. When they were finally done, Brin was almost done in another way as well. Her words just kept echoing in his head, leaving him on the verge of giving up. 'I'm going to become the village's cute little lipstick dummy...It's nice to do as you say...' He repeated out loud a couple times, the words making him feel more aroused and submissive. He was so close to giving in to his lipstick soaked lust, but the very last traces of free will he had left begged him to try and focus one last time before she permanently drowned his mind in a swamp of lipstick smooches.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 3:20 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 7, 18- Crit Fail)
(Royal Mating Ritual -roll 10- Success)

The queen let out a giggle. Amused by the he repeated her words. As he continued to rub himself against her she spoke to him in soft, soothing tones. "That's right. It feels so good to obey your queen. Now will you be a dear and take those constraining clothes of yours off for me." She said, punctuating each sentence with a loud, hypnotic smack of her lips.

(Brin has reached 0 willpower. Brin has been defeated.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 9:45 pm

His mind in shambles, Brin couldn't help but obey his new queen as he felt all resistance leave his body. Each loud smack of her lips was like a hypnotic siren's song that he couldn't disobey. His lack of resistance let the other kiss amazons know that he had been defeated by the queen and her curvy body and kissable lips. He stepped back before taking off his clothes, leaving him completely naked in the middle of the 'arena'. Other than his face which was covered with a layer of sticky lipstick, his body was squeaky clean, although he had a feeling that it wouldn't stay that way for long.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 9:54 pm

As Brin stripped the watching crowd exploded into a frenzy of cheers, jeers, and applause. The amazons looked him up and down, eager to see how their queen would finish him off. "Good boy." The queen said, giving him another kiss on each cheek. Now why don't you lie down so I can properly induct you into your new life as the tribes kissing toy." As she spoke the rhythmic smacking of her lips continued. Each loud smack weighing heavier and heavier on Brin's mind.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:01 pm

'Yes, please. Make me the tribes little kissing toy.' He said, his lust clouding his mind as he laid on the ground just as ordered. He spread out his arms and legs slightly to give the crowd a better view of his naked body as his manhood stood straight up. Each smack of her glossy red lips just made him hornier and more submissive, with each one echoing in his head as he stared at her wet, plump lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:06 pm

A few wolf whistles could be heard above the crowd as Brin put himself fully on display. The queen straddled his waist before beginning to slowly ride him as she placed kiss after soft kiss on his chest. Each one leaving a bright red lipstick mark. "Do you swear to devote your self fully to this tribe, obeying your queen and serving the Kiss Amazons as our adorable kissing toy for the rest of your days?" She asked between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:13 pm

Brin thrust into the queen, his lust pushing his hips up as his whole body tingled. With each glossy kiss, Brin felt more and more of his mind slipping away into a lipstick drenched fog as she left mark after mark after mark on his chest, letting him know exactly what his new purpose was. In between heavy breaths, Brin repeated her words, sealing the kiss amazons control over him. 'I swear to devote myself fully to this tribe, obeying my queen, and serving the Kiss Amazons as your adorable kissing toy for the rest of my days.' He said, even the act of repeating her words filling him with pleasure as he offered himself to his new purpose in life.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:18 pm

One of the amazons brought the queen a golden tube of bright red lipstick which she began to slowly and sensually apply in long, thick layers. "Once I kiss you with this lipstick you'll be forever marked as the property of our tribe. There'll be no turning back." She explained, watching to see how the lipstick addled knight would respond. All the while she continued to bounce and grind atop his member, encouraging him to continue thrusting in mindless bliss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:27 pm

Brin saw the queen apply the brightest, stickiest red lipstick he had ever seen as he watched her layer on several thick coats of it. He continued to pump his crotch into the queen as he thrusted on instinct alone. 'I understand. Permanently mark me with your lips as property of the tribe.' He said as the lust slightly slurred his words, only wanting to be exactly what he had agreed to be: an adorable, helpless toy for these beautiful women to smooch forever.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:34 pm

The queen simply smiled before leaning down and placing a kiss on Brin's right shoulder. A kiss so forceful it seemed to reverberate throughout his entire body. Brin felt a tingling sensation in the spot she kissed which faded after a few seconds. As she pulled away it revealed a bright red lipstick mark, as permeant and enduring as any tattoo. As soon as she was finished placing the mark the queen returned to fervently riding him and showering his chest in kisses, never letting up on the seemingly endless cavalcade of sticky lipstick kisses. The crowd when silent, awed that their queen had chosen to bestow such a mark upon him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:49 pm

Brin let out a gasp, the feeling of her permanent kiss mark making him shiver from the pleasure. He felt his new role in life really set in his mind as he knew that the mark would never wash off or go away as he wondered if she was going to do it more. He only moaned once again as he felt her lips all over his chest, covering every exposed inch of it with her brightly colored lipstick. 'I'm all yours, my queen.' He said as he gave her a dazed smile, as each kiss only made him more aroused and submissive.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:36 pm

"Then cum for me my loyal slave. My beloved lipstick toy. Show me the control my lipstick has over you." The queen said as she continued to shower him in kisses and expertly ride him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:47 pm

With her permanent kiss mark on him, Brin couldn't hope to deny or resist his beautiful queen's orders. With every kiss, he felt his orgasm approaching and it wasn't long before he spurted. Eventually, as his chest was completely covered in sticky red lipstick, he orgasmed, shooting his cum into her as his lust raged even more than before. 'I'm your beloved lipstick toy.' He shouted as he shot a huge load of cum into her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:50 pm

"Yes. Yes you are." She said as she gave him one last kiss on the lips. The queen dismounted the lipstick riddled knight and turned to the watching crowd. "He's all yours girls." She said before walking a little ways away to watch. The Amazons closed in on Brin like a tide. Standing above the prone knight and teasingly smacking their lips. "Oh all the things we're going to do to you." One giggled as they collectively applied more lipstick to each other's plump lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:27 am

Brin stared at the large group of women surrounding him, each one having a different shade of lipstick on their lips. All sorts of colors and styles that he couldn't help looking at all of them. However, they were all the same in a few ways. They all had huge, kissable lips with tons of lipstick that he saw them sensually applying onto each other. All of their dozens upon dozens of pairs of lips were so glossy and wet the lipstick was practically dripping off of them. And of course, they all shared the hungry, teasing look as they prepared to send him to sticky lipstick heaven. Brin could only watch the erotic show, his dick still standing straight up as it had a little left to give. Not really able to move, all he could do was stare at their shimmering, plump lips as they applied coat after coat of their wonderful lipstick. At their teasing words, Brin could only squeak out 'P-Please be gentle.' Although he knew they wouldn't be. Not that he wanted them to be.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 3:01 pm

The crowd roughly pulled Bring to his feet before beginning to cover every inch of his naked body in lipstick kisses. The knight found himself drowning in a sea of flesh and lips as the amazons pushed and jostled each other to reach him. They kissed and kissed and kissed him, with no indication that they would stop anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:29 pm

'Oh my... So much... lipstick...' He gasped out in between kisses as the women went to work. Like an art project, they kissed the knight all over his body with their sticky lipstick kisses. They made sure to show him just what his new life would be all about and he was loving it. He couldn't even attempt to move as the women surrounded him, making sure that wherever he looked, he would only see beautiful bodies and puckering lips. Each wet kiss left a glossy mark on his body as he was swamped in what seemed like hundreds of kisses. Even though he had just came from the queen's affections, Brin already felt one last orgasm starting to build up as his naked body was given a sticky layer of makeup by the beautiful amazons.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:32 pm

"Enjoying yourself?" One whispered in his ear with a giggle as the endless cavalcade of kisses continued. Brin felt like if this kept up he might just become crushed between their lips, trapped in a thick cocoon of lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:43 pm

'Y-yeah. I-I feel like if this keeps up, I'm going to lose my mind...' He said, the feeling of their sticky kisses all over his body making his arousal skyrocket. The constant wet kissing sounds and smacking of lips echoed in his ears over and over again as he moaned from the sensations. He really did feel like he was being bullied by their glossy lips as they covered him in a sticky cocoon of lipstick that would never come off. He could feel his mind drifting away more and more as the tidal wave of lipstick continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons   Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Kiss Amazons
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next